Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Though I love Hrithik Roshan,somehow Guzaarish's songs never had an impact on me.BUT having seen Tere Zikr on ShaNak,now I have that song in my ipod lol.Need to listen  to other songs too I guess
BTW,can you believe that I dreamt of Shantanu being cruel to Khanak like he used to when she first came like laughing at her for mistaking cereal for serial?In my dream,both were talking something and Shantanu wants to go out to give lift to his brother and before going out he turns and says 'lift means gaadi ka lift not the lift'.lol.I certainly need to tone down my thinking esp before going to bed from now on
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ SYS, Vaishu ,,,

Chaand ki katori has to be heard.....this line is my fav.....love the lines you said Vaishu

Mohabbat ka sweater kis ke liye buntey hai

@Smitha

Listen to Guzarish songs...don't watch them...the movie ruined the songs IMO..movie thoda zyaada hi overwhelming ho gaya...but the songs are actually so much simpler...

as for your shanak dream...banwli hoti jaa rahi hai tu...😆 
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
Saaz,jabse yeh Dhulwadi track ki news mile,this haalat lol.I don't remember being this excited for a fictional show like now for RBO and ShaNak even with my another fav jodi lol.

I thought SO showsare fluff,no serious discussions and all but this forum def proved me wrong and that itself shows this show is def hatke.Felt it the first time I watched the first promo lol.Kismat mein likha tha,that sooner or later that I would get attached lol.Actually started when KT's illness news was out!

P.S:Pardon me if my Hindi came out all wrong lol.
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Golden RBO deffo had magic there is absolutely no doubt...nothing about Golden RBO was only fluff...there was much more than that and whatever it was...it was MAGIC.....this was one show where every character was written so well.....

But I know what you are saying meaningful discussions do not happen in any forum....very few....also now people have started becoming very smart yaar....most people stop watching....idhar pe especially.. ..CCorner is full of viewers that go

WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE STOP WATCHING>>>

WE DEMAND A GOOD SHOW....AND WE SHALL GET IT AT ANY COST

this attitude very very few people understand....demanding a good show....
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail
31 JANUARY 2011

My analysis from DT for now...........

I am happy Shaan is pissed!

Maybe Khanak will be mahaan and think of it as sisterly love if a random guy enters the room thru the window and kisses but am glad Shaan is HUMAN

Makes it more believable

Theyve been married for barely a year

She has not known the guy for more than a week

THIS!

I hope Shaan points out to her about how she used to CRINGE when he even accidentally held her hand

Now she is all moved to tears when this hobo kisses her hand?

All becoz he said "you are like my MAA?"

sahi hai!

I know I will get 100 explanations on "how khanak's dil is saaf as milk, and how shaan's dil is cloudy like hot chocolate"

I like hot chocolate better!

Its REAL!

All this sentimental BS from Sunny is so OTT!

Theyve made RBO too phillumy. IMO

No actor has ever behaved so OTT like some are in the past two months!

She tied a patti and she is his MAA now?

Thank god he doesnt visit the hsopital often..... warna har Doc aur har nurse ko ma bana leta

What a joke!

The heroines in these serial are sometimes just too much!!!!I would love to see Shantanu's anger when she tries to get close to him!

And I do feel sad for Shantanu!
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
Why do I feel there would be no confrontation though the article mentioned it.Khanak might just leave cos he she realises that he doesn't trust her.that's what it felt from the pre-cap.Trust/doesn't trust!
aditee thumbnail
She is from a VILLAGE, she needs to thwart attempts by random stranger men by saying, achha thank you, and do a namaste

She is sitting there letting him kiss her hand

How about a hug Khanak?

You hubby is only suspecting now!

Hugging him would have been a better idea to send him off the cliff!

Ofcourse you can chant "shantanu main aapse bahut pyaar karti hoon"  "Shanatnu jaante hain main unse itna pyaar karti hoon" every five seconds to prove your love!

Lets lets THIS guy kiss her hand? 
She was so afarid of his appearance she refused to stay alone in that house the first few days! 
Great! 
Looks like she is might comfortable now!🤣 
Way to go Khanak! 
This hand kissing thing would have been expected from a city slicker like your hubby.
But you sure did surprise me!

Woman of many hidden talents I think!

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
lol Aditee,you seem to find humour in today's episode lol.I sometimes cringe at some scenes and I have a feeling ShaNak scene in the end would be one of them.Why cos he saw everything and he is angry that she is still lying and she getting all lovey-dovey with hand to cheek and all!