Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Hmm...As for Hiten....I hope he only acts as an advisor for Khanak and then as said his role should be confined to 8-10 episodes...otherwise the cameo will lose the point..

Coz at the end of the day Khanak-Shan need to realize by themselves what they want from lives...Theirs is not a simple love story....they have gone through a lot....They found love a second time.....they accepted each other knowing all the flaws first and then the good points...

They technically do not need any third person to explain to them the intricacies of falling in love and fighting for their love...They know it better than MOST...

Khanak all she needs is a person she can confide in...coz she is gonna be the most hurt...She is THE Victim in all this...Life has been playing cruel jokes on her all along........Hiten's character can be her friend,mentor and guide in getting over that hopelessness and giving her a message of strength in these trying times...

Over that I wudnt want a cameo to meddle with their love story...

As for having another entry then....I DONT think so....Firstly Hiten is a 10 episode cameo....If Gauri was in picture then that news would have come out too.....Secondly,I dont think Gauri will leave her kids and come...they are too small to be left alone at this age and I dont think she will leave them and come to shoot...

And lastly....I dont think they can extend the Dhulwadi track too long.....So no point in getting Gauri on the show....In 10 episodes what all can they show....The cameo helping SHANAK or Hiten-Gauri ki luv story..It'll be too messed up....

With the popularity they enjoy....I think Hiten-Gauri should do a new show as leads....Not Cameos on RBO!! RBO only needs SHANAK😳
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You people sure about SWJ behind Kutumb??dat show was such a BIG HIT!!wat went wrong wid Rbo den??...IS it d Rock on track or d channel its been under,as Starone is typecastd as D Channel 4 Youngsters!!LOL...
Daebak thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Yeah !!! SWJ directed Kutumb...! She came in towards the end of Kutumb I think...earlier sumone else was directing it......And then the show started to detoriate towards the end,....guess whyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...LOL ! Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saaz,just read ur Q.As for my answer,its only Hiten who's making an entry right?Not Gauri,so no closing down!or did u mean they did cameos separately in the final track of other serials

I so hope it doesn't end.After Dhulwadi,they sure can show the pregnancy track right?And as for Dhulwadi,Khanak took abt  7 months to gain acceptance in the family and why should it be different for Shanatanu lol.He should work hard too!
Daebak thumbnail
Chalo sab Jaake mera OS padho...!
And tell me how you liked it !! Hahaha !

P.S - Me publicity kar rahi hu apne flop OS ki....If dabangg can be a hit then why not mere OS ko thodi TRP mileyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail

Oh I forgot kal ka episode..!

M falling hook...line and sinker forRUSHAD !! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww !! He was sooooooooooooo cute kal....I felt jealous seeing Khushboo chipkofy to him.......I love this guy *sigh*

So now my crushes on Indian TV are -

1.Kavi😳😳

2.KaviπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

3.KaviπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4.Rushad😳

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Vandu
OMG are you talking about...Kavi SHASTRI?!?!

Oooh you put up an OS?Pehle batati! Shall go check it out=)
aditee thumbnail
I feel the ShaNak brand is eroding in RBO progressively

Pretty soon I am not sure how many will even remember this show is about ShaNak

I am sure if viewers were polled today in response for the
Q "What is RBO?"
The answer will NOT be "Its a love story between Shaan and Khanak"

The focus has moved all over the place.

Only the viewers who have been watching this show faithfully from day one, understand and realize the importance of ShaNak
No promotional pictures or videos from the sets
No interviews of the lead pair, print or video
No random offscreen appearances

All we seem to be getting is introduction of a new member or two every week
Interviews of the new cast every weekπŸ˜•

If it had been Kekta, all we would be hearing about is ShaNak. She will promote them like its nobody's business

I am not sure why neither the Channel nor the PH is promoting the lead pair as IT SHOULD.πŸ˜•

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

I feel the ShaNak brand is eroding in RBO progressively

Pretty soon I am not sure how many will even remember this show is about ShaNak

I am sure if viewers were polled today in response for the
Q "What is RBO?"
The answer will NOT be "Its a love story between Shaan and Khanak"

The focus has moved all over the place.

Only the viewers who have been watching this show faithfully from day one, understand and realize the importance of ShaNak
No promotional pictures or videos from the sets
No interviews of the lead pair, print or video
No random offscreen appearances

All we seem to be getting is introduction of a new member or two every week
Interviews of the new cast every weekπŸ˜•

If it had been Kekta, all we would be hearing about is ShaNak. She will promote them like its nobody's business

I am not sure why neither the Channel nor the PH is promoting the lead pair as IT SHOULD.πŸ˜•

well said!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘bt wat can we do!!!nd to be rly honest RBO isn't dat popular in indian telly circuits....
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't know why but no one seems to have realized the gold mine they have in ShaNak and Yasharan...Not the channel nor the PH.
Or is my thinking biased and all of us are guilty of over-rating them?