Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ smitha: figured u wud be happy...now u can't slap him like u wanted to! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

@ Yumna: i agree with your takes...
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did I say I wanted to slap him?Can't remember lol🤔
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
EMOTIONAL DRAMA!
I thrive on this stuff.So I for one am really really glad about the turn this track has taken.Give me a few more episodes of this and I for one wouldn't mind.

My issue with THE scene:
YMs acting-what happened to her today?!She is good at drama and I had high expectations from her.Which is why I was disappointed all the more...Was it a directing error?She was hesitating too much between lines-not a character's hesitancy but an actors it seemed.Plus she wasn't looking into KT's eyes throughout and standing in one fixed place throughout.These things seem like a directing error.

KT acted well.

Fingers crossed for Dhulwadi!
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SYS-

EMOTIONAL DRAMA!

I thrive on this stuff.So I for one am really really glad about the turn this track has taken.Give me a few more episodes of this and I for one wouldn't mind.

My issue with THE scene:
YMs acting-what happened to her today?!She is good at drama and I had high expectations from her.Which is why I was disappointed all the more...Was it a directing error?She was hesitating too much between lines-not a character's hesitancy but an actors it seemed.Plus she wasn't looking into KT's eyes throughout and standing in one fixed place throughout.These things seem like a directing error.

KT acted well.

Fingers crossed for Dhulwadi!

I have a Yasharan theory on that😉...i mean it could be that it's been a while since she acted such scenes with Karan...so idk...

plus the sun was distracting hard to tell...

@ smitha: yea u wanted to slap him😆

-SYS- thumbnail
Oh and WHAT did he mean when he said we met that day as if we were strangers?Strangers do THAT?

@Rooj
I just thought over it and they managed the emo scenes after Sunny's entry really well.This was hopefully just an off day for YM.
Edited by -SYS- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -SYS-

Oh and WHAT did he mean when he said we met that day as if we were strangers?Strangers do THAT?

I loved answering this lol.In another thread too.Role-play?😉And as Gaayu said tie scene,handcuff scene tho we already saw it now this.Now this explanation makes that making out a bit tolerable😆
-SYS- thumbnail
@Smitha
Hahahaha that cracked me up.
OMG really?Thats what he meant?That is really...okay I have no words for this.I'm too bust cracking up over the idea🤣

When I read the update by Priya and read the word strangers this clicked in my mind lol.  Might be cos my mind is in the gutter but that sure did surprise me then Gaayu reminded me of tie scene,and I remember watching that and thinking oh some pretty hot stuff here lol.
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Yumna: sorry got distracted...im bout to head out...

to ur thing...I told u what it is...initial things...and it could be the sun...

and I thought u wud know wat he meant by stranger...lmao

@ Smitha: subtly put! lmao
Rooj-hona hi tha.main tho hands kaha hain dekhti hoon na lolsee my avi?for that reason only