Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 - Page 38

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Adi-bhoot (and all)

I know you all are discussing the track of separation...keep at it..i ain't going to be ur bubble burst lady today coz saazy will whack me🤣🤣🤣

I came here to bug Adi to continue with her SS or FF that she started...🤣🤣🤣 that track fits now!!!! get on with it woman!!!
Originally posted by saaaz

@Zennn....kyun where yu going?

@Anu....arrey of course dhulwaadi is happening...have you been following? Khanak is leaving for dhulwaadi,,,that was the news release this morning from Starone.....😃

thats really what got me back here😆

yes I found it... in the buzz section.. waiting for the showdown... ab ayega mazaa!
Edited by Anu80 - 13 years ago
~~ Quick OS Contest~~ Deadline 31Jan.
I want all the OS writers to participate! Please.. it will be fun!
Anu

All I am saying is agar har situation ko ShaNak ne maturely handle kiya to then where is the story?

What will they show for ShaNak scenes?

Only kissing and hugging will remain

If they understand each other and trust each other completely for everything

She never protested when he wanted to take up singing

Why?
Ab har cheez ko non issue banaa denge to story kya reh jaayegi?

If they were to hold hands and talk across the dining table and smile and shake hands
Nahi?

Where is the room for emoting?
All she wud be doing is holding a cell phone in her hands and repeating "yeh Shantanu kahan reh gaye"
"Mujhe Aapki bahut yaad aa rahi hai"

There wont be any issues any conflicts any misunderstandings mean shaadi mein maza kya hai

Atleast fictional shaadi mein

Maybe in real life its OK to be so boring
But on screen it wudnt hold MY attention for more than a week

Hey don't club me in KT/YM fan group lol.Cos the first promo of RBO held me captive cos I thought the girl looked beautiful and second cos I thought 'oh he is the guy from LNMDJ'.Frankly always felt YM is a very good actress and KT all bod and handsome,that's it.But pleasantly surprised as to how versatile he is.Be it comedy or in emot ional scenes.They both complement each other so well.

As of today for me KT was perfect.Look at his expression when she hugs him!One of helplessness mixed with rage.Could have been much more powerful if YM had nailed it too.

But still there is a confrontation coming.Hope its in their room and hope it powerful!
Let's leave aside everything but a guy like Shantanu Khandelwal being in knots like this,jealousy,rage,anger eating him for a simple girl is such a treat to watch!
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Let's leave aside everything but a guy like Shantanu Khandelwal being in knots like this,jealousy,rage,anger eating him for a simple girl is such a treat to watch!

i agree to that...

in CCC im talkn bout how wonderful he is..(KT) and i hoped the same that YM had done better...although I think KT wasn't mind-blowing today but really good to show his emotional dilemma...
Rooj-after that smiles and moves and all,this is like a balm lol.
Okay.
Just came on board and haven't read anyones take on the episode but caught aditee's post to anu

The trust factor-I don't think it's possible in real life even to trust someone completely woh bhi itni jaldi-especially in today's world when people have essentially become so selfish(I am not talking about Shanak here but generalized).I mean people you thought were your best friends end up back stabbing you.Family turns against you.And what not.Tou husband-wife ka tou already very volatile rishta.

PLUS when you're in love with someone, jealousies and insecurities are common.Some people have them to a greater degree and some don't.We wouldn't be human if we were so sure of ourselves and our loved ones.

THIRDLY Shanak fell in love yes but they haven't worked out all their emotional baggage yet.Its been piling up and so of course the unconditional trust isn't their. Isn't there a saying to the effect of trust has to be earned?Wait was that respect?ANYWAY even trust has to be earned to some extent.Shanak need to go through alot of trials and events in life before they can completely and blindly trust each other.

Sorry if that was a very confused rambling.I'm off to see today's episodes and will post my view.Or is it too late for that?=D
oye SYS...go watch the episode...finallly mirage in the bloody desert and you are wasting time here.....