Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Are my eyes playing tricks, or did I actually see Sareeta click 'like' on CC? OMG🤗

Missed u Sareeta! So glad to see u here again... so this was the surprise you were talking abt when u called this evening? Love it!

Friends,  Sareeta is one of those perceptive fans who expressed her views with beautiful poetry!
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i so wnated to do a VM on bin tere esp present track but the team bet me to it lol.
gaayu-the dialogue Khanak said threw me off,that she was waiting for her love.May be they were role-playing as strangers and making out lol.

And Shnatanu's reaction is def normal esp when the said person is a look alike of her late husband

sounds beautiful.will be back after watching
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Smitha
LOL abt the role-playing.... after tie scene, and 'dont mind handcuffs', anything can happen in RBO!
role-playing does sound naughty doesn't it?Fiction mein fiction lol.
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My take on today's episode

Shaan reacted as a normal human being and he has no inhibition to admit that to Khanak.

This is what I like about the character Shaan. It is so human and normal and REAL

Khanak is back. She never runs from the problems. She just wants to face it. Loved her in the scene.

Show stealers are back I say.

Sunny is good. Rahul showed guilty with frustration?  

Thumbs up:  

KT's expressions. He can emote very well with his eyes. Spot On!

YM  is equally good today.

For me full paisa vasool for SHANAK   after a long time.

Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago
came up to him seeing dupatta and i am loving it.And the bg when they were talking the living room is the old emotional one isn't it?great
Beautiful epi.

Only has  one thing to say Shantanu or KT was upto the mark.Brilliant infact.The way he fists his hand or unable to understand and glittering eyes and tight jaw,every nuance was portrayed so beautifully

But why did I feel Khanak or YM was not up to it?She kept fluctuating esp at the pool scene.You could feel for Shantanu cos of the way KT acted but not for her!

ShaNak's treat today!Felt great

As of now she still thinks he believes her but may be tomorrow otherwise and confrontation?And leaving on Monday!
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Each time when there is a problem  or a challenge in a relationship, we are really being presented with an opportunity to look  inside ourselves to see what about us it is that needs working on, so that we may grow. "

I feel it applies to Shaan at this stage.

If CVs really work on it,    it would be a beautiful track to remember.

Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
don;t have time for full on analysis....wish I did...have so much to say...

but quickly also hoping to answer some Qs out here

I think the pool was a bad choice for the confrontation,,,,it seemed like YM could not focus,,,becos of the sun's refelction off the water...but the scene exceution in terms of dialogues, emotions full marks including as gaayu already pointed out Khanak;s ...boliye....

loved KT today

some fab dialogues especially the ones before his analogy of kid not turning...the ones before regarding how the mind travels --- becos it can--- how important it is to reach a destination.....
very nice...

ummm...the hum mile the ..anjaan hoke...of course he is implying at role playing....hello??!!!!

and finally Shaan's mind-heart ka tussle...my heart belives you ,,,but my mind travels .......

very nice!!! good episode....shall watch again...

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago