Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
They havent been married for 25 years na, so yeh to normal hai

People "date" in that age.......... they are married!

Suddenly overnite trust kahan se paida hoga?

All they do when they together is make love, or she is giving a bhashan or he is saying, "tum mera hausla ho, tum meri himmat ho"

Aise mein trust kahan paida hoga?

This is the spice of any relationship

She needs to make an effort to "win him back"

I want to see her woo him

IF they show it that way
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aditi,
Don't get the 'Khanak wooing Shaan' bit... why shld she? what mistake did she commit?

They both need to grow up and be mature. That's for sure....
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I see there was some discussion on pages 25 onward.. will address them shortly.

Request: If there is a post that is addressed to me .. Please pm me the link.
I donot read all the topics to know where i was asked a question. Until then i request you to keep the discussions to ONLY the Show critique and not discuss the forum and its members and their choices.

Thanks.
aditee thumbnail
Vaishu

I dont care for "maturity"

This issue is real and actual

Many many marriages face it

I dont want them to go to a shrink

I want him to be hurt and hurt her in the process
I want him to feel the pain of seeing her or fearing her love some one else

He was rocking in those scenes..........
The post proposal punching bag Tashu-Khanak walks in with flowers

The way they deal blows to each other was solid!

Gosh!
He was just about ready to carry her some place and show her how much he loved her
He was so god----mn mad at her

Passionate, angry, possessive and purposeful
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Not sure I want to see so much 'hurt', LOL... but KT and YM are very good actors, so they can pull it off very well... am ready for drama, in that sense...
aditee thumbnail
Vaishu

If they show Shaan and khanak holding hands politely and sitting on the sofa and talking about how much they trust each other and how they respect the other

Where is the room for emoting yaar?

He can go back to being a zombie, like he has been for the past week

I want them to accuse each other of stuff unintentionally

Anger and mistrust brings out love and passion

Makes for great story telling

Dont care for "How to resolve conflict in a marriage-101" documentary
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ aditee

Right . But at the same time he expects her to reassure him that she only loves him.

I believe it should be mutual in any relationship.

Hurt becomes thought and thought becomes concern and concern becomes  deeper insight.
 the track will be good if they handle it well.

Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbofan1

@ aditee

Right . But at the same time he expects her to reassure him that she only loves him.

I believe it should be mutual in any relationship.

Hurt becomes thought and thought becomes concern and concern becomes  deeper insight.
 the track will be good if they handle it well.

What a great point

His love is very selfish, isnt it?
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Am back to 'home away from home' after really long....but life and its compulsions!!! Sigh!....only 24 hours in a day!!!!

My take on yesterday and today's episodes combined.....

Ok!!! So Shantanu Khandelwal has actually turned "Mahapurush"!!!!!

What a difference between then and now, yet again!!! "Mahapurush" then meant so much....I can best summarize my experience as the term bringing a smile to my face; now it's being rubbed into my face.....but a smile, far from it, Friends!!!!

Please don't get me wrong.....A showdown is not what what I meant, but how can a man in his right senses not even have something as a basic as "who???....what???....where????" with his wife on seeing such an ugly, downright disgusting MMS!!!!!🤢 Beats me completely....

Would surely have to be a "mahapurush" indeed!!!

CV's, its one thing to 'come of age'....something that was beautifully conveyed by Shantanu's "being there" moments during and post the Suraj/Sunny radio fiasco, and another to not be frustrated at all, especially given Shantanu's basic nature of getting all defensive when pushed to the brink!!!😕

Thumbs Up

26th Jan 10....The 'cool' Khandelwal family reunion of sorts....Loved the realistic touch when Shaan tells his mom "Thank God!! Aap toh tayyar hoke nahi aayi!!" Very real mother-son bonding, that!!!👏

27th Jan 10

Brilliant expressions by KT twice during the epi.....once at expressing his sheer delight on seeing Ehsaan Noorani....wonderful mix of surprise and ecstasy, really!!! And the second time, the wide range shown yet again on seeing the MMS!! Superb transition of anger, disgust, and disbelief!!!👏👏👏 Loved the whole thought process of him "speaking aloud" to dispel his fears.....only wish that realisation would dawn after some initial confrontation!!! Would have made him seem more 'human' and definitely 'Shaan'!!!

Yashu, way to go girl!! Did a splendid job during her phone conversation with Sam....the whole "lost in her own world" act superbly underplayed, but bang-on!!!👏👏👏

Loved the ShaNak moment when Shaan tells her that he had taught her the nitty gritties of a MMS!!! Yet again....completely "ShaNak"....straight from their hearts...straight to our hearts.....completely real!!!

Hua hai man bawra.....nice song....KTs Rockstar act totally bang-on....the body language completely in place!!!

Thumbs down

26th and 27th Jan 2010

Aesthetics or rather the lack of it!! For someone with an instinctive sense of style, the "Rockstar" ensemble for Shaan was a complete disaster!!! Silver shoes...took the cake, really!!!😆

Rahul's character.....totally, totally unconvincing.....right from his vengeance spree to the cause for his remorse!!! What a poorly scripted character, this!!! Sad, really for the anti-hero of the serial.....

Sam and Duck.....completely non-descript!!! Sam with her flat dialogue delivery, sad really!!!

Sunny....had said not so long ago that his 'acting' could put SRK to shame....Literally, quite the case!!!😉😆

Chalo, friends...aaj ke liye itna hi....

Kal ek naya din aur hopefully ek nayi shuruwaat.....liked Shaan's "getting himself to see reason" in the precap.....that's the Shaan we know and that's the Shaan we love....not the by default 'mahapurush' who seems to know it all!!

aditee thumbnail
Gaayu

She has not done anything wrong
I meant if they have her arrange a date or such and have him be brought there by surprise, she can talk to him

Reassure him or explain to him............
Whether we like it or not, they will have to show her explaining herself
Thats how it always works.......

If he trusted her, then he wouldnt be suspecting her even if she spent an entire nite on the same bed with Sunny!

I am not sure which man would be so trusting...... in fiction