Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 - Page 17

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ rooj
I took your comments seriously and did some research to see if indeed this forum has been made 'hell' .

How many threads does each page have? 18 threads, on average, except for the first page where some threads are stickies and can't be moved.

I counted 5 threads that could be explicitly labeled 'strong criticism' from the first 10 pages....

Now let's see what is contained in the first 10 pages:

Daily written updates.

Discussion threads

Articles on RBO- from indya.com and Tellybuzz

FF (fan fiction)- 9.

SS (short story)- 4

OS (one story?)- 4

VM (video mix)-4 (these may be old threads updated with new VMs)

GOTW- Game of the week

DOTW- Discussion of the week

And many threads which make requests about the show to the CVs, but say 'please CVs' in a respectful tone.

In all of these, the new members found only those threads that strongly criticise the show and concluded this forum is 'hell?

And they chose to PM certain members and not others? How? Shouldn't they be writing to the moderator Veena?

If you read Zennn's analysis, you will see how much has happened in the show. Three new actors/characters were introduced in Nov, and one more in January. The story has been since then in permanent turbulence. Loyal fans express anguish. How would new members understand that? Naturally, they won't. But that's ok. They will follow the story soon enough...

Of course my own personal view is to always use a respectful tone... but then, if I were to tell those people to tone down their frustration at the track, then I should also be fair and ask some people to tone down their enthusiasm for certain other things na? But I don't because a forum is a democratic place... If people can go gaga over a pink towel, then people can go berserk over an MMS. All is fair in love (ShaNak) and war (Shaan-Rahul) and we have both in RBO!

Ofcourse criticism should not overpower praise because then the show will sink. But that is not in our hands...it is in the hands of CVs. It is they who can make fans love or hate a show, not fellow members... That has to be done by Swapna ji, Star One, KT, Yashu and other actors. It is their story and their performance which makes this forum exist, not the other way round.

Edited by tvrasika - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
one word, bachas need to grow up .... nothing more
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jaya: you never know when things go out of hand....

@ Gaayu: wow u did the whole research...u have time...

neways coming to the post...honestly i think u are really subtle with your criticism...

but let me ask u this: if those people who are enthusiastic about the show one way or another, ask CVs to make changes to the show...then do we, as in CC corner or whoever is involved in discussing the show a lot, do the same? i mean if we all are concerned about the show this much then I think we should ask the CVs on it on daily basis that way we cud get something we want and im pretty sure it will work...start petitions if we have to. i'm not stopping...i don't do it because im not really interested in making them change it...i come to forum just to let out my frustration, happiness, emotions or whatever u wanna call it out of my system. it is my way of dealing with my real life problems.....and if i see something that makes me even more depressed here then i either avoid it or I try not to comment but when it is hard to avoid I request it...

honestly i don't mind criticism at all...by all means do it...jee bhar ke karo...

but if my posts hurt anyone or if my analysis are worthless then i don't intend to post them here at all and i wont post them here...u tell me that u don't like it and i'll stop and this is not out of reaction...this is just being honest that i won't and i won't mind a bit...

people ask my pms on my analysis and i provide it to those who requested and exclude those who didn't...

honestly mine was a humble request and nothing more...the rest u can do whatever u want and i won't ask again...my mom taught me that u can request a person 3 times only and if they don't listen then back off and let it be...
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello ladies.....*waves*

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† We and Them...Vandhu you always crack me up..I always considered us the WE the Nobles and them...the...you can guess....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Was only liking the post as had baby in hand ...adn could only clikc my mouse...thus no typing...just put her to sleep...thus free...till she wakes up...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Watching Ekta shows has done me a service in many ways...don't expect anything from shows especially Indian drams...they may start good but by mid they go downhill very fast and if they are lucky they continue with nothing for years....and if unlucky they end  up.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me stopped watchuing RBO regularly sicne after November....just stayed on to see if they could do any good with the show they ruined or will they do what all drama PH & Channel do....take it no where....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and looks like we are hanging by a very thin thread in that department....

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kubare

Hello ladies.....*waves*

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† We and Them...Vandhu you always crack me up..I always considered us the WE the Nobles and them...the...you can guess....πŸ˜†

Was only liking the post as had baby in hand ...adn could only clikc my mouse...thus no typing...just put her to sleep...thus free...till she wakes up...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† awww is she ok? my hug to herπŸ€—

Watching Ekta shows has done me a service in many ways...don't expect anything from shows especially Indian drams...they may start good but by mid they go downhill very fast and if they are lucky they continue with nothing for years....and if unlucky they end  up.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u and me both on that Ekta factor...i picked that up the first time around and then didn't bother with other shows after that and then ages later I am watching a drama again and that too regularly (for now) but im sure to move on soon...i take it ur a Paki drama fans...did u watch Dolly ki ayegi baraat? lmao Bushra is too good!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and there is a recent drama being aired on Geo called Kya meri shaadi shah rukh se hogi? that one is directed by my cousin...i haven't watched it yetπŸ˜†

Me stopped watchuing RBO regularly sicne after November....just stayed on to see if they could do any good with the show they ruined or will they do what all drama PH & Channel do....take it no where....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and looks like we are hanging by a very thin thread in that department....

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Krishu,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, goood to see u here ,

give my puppies and jhappies to little krishu
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: rooj-i

@ Jaya: you never know when things go out of hand....

@ Gaayu: wow u did the whole research...u have time...

neways coming to the post...honestly i think u are really subtle with your criticism...

but let me ask u this: if those people who are enthusiastic about the show one way or another, ask CVs to make changes to the show...then do we, as in CC corner or whoever is involved in discussing the show a lot, do the same? i mean if we all are concerned about the show this much then I think we should ask the CVs on it on daily basis that way we cud get something we want and im pretty sure it will work...start petitions if we have to. i'm not stopping...i don't do it because im not really interested in making them change it...i come to forum just to let out my frustration, happiness, emotions or whatever u wanna call it out of my system. it is my way of dealing with my real life problems.....and if i see something that makes me even more depressed here then i either avoid it or I try not to comment but when it is hard to avoid I request it...

honestly i don't mind criticism at all...by all means do it...jee bhar ke karo...

but if my posts hurt anyone or if my analysis are worthless then i don't intend to post them here at all and i wont post them here...u tell me that u don't like it and i'll stop and this is not out of reaction...this is just being honest that i won't and i won't mind a bit...

people ask my pms on my analysis and i provide it to those who requested and exclude those who didn't...

honestly mine was a humble request and nothing more...the rest u can do whatever u want and i won't ask again...my mom taught me that u can request a person 3 times only and if they don't listen then back off and let it be...

Dear rooj I loved reading ur postπŸ˜ƒ

exactly my viewsπŸ˜ƒ

Written Below n are purely my views not written with an intention of hurting anyone

If at all a change is needed then and we are sincere about it then what is needed is actions and

not mere  words..i really some times wonder what is the purpose is mere talking

talking and talking

well to  visitors at critics corner

NO one is plaguing you as them and  rest as we.

It is all creations of your own minds..perhaps may be some of the critics think so..

just that the some   people love to flow with the cvs without expectations much because they  

have experienced so much watching certain shows  and critics( i donno if i ma allowed to say that

or let me say so called critics) love criticsing that is all.

...and This is one of the best forums where they have not indulged in any sort of verbal wars

within ourselves however hard the circumstances are......really i take pride in being a part of a

united forum..

they just try to sort it out in pms..if at all there is any unpleasantnness..

Just because people are   telling they are not welcoming/liking  criticism

(they  are giving their own views they dont like it  what is wrong in that)

that does not mean the forum is not so good  

well let me take it this way 

some of the people are so much so   used to crticising the show that

some have started to crticise the forum as well openly ..critical nazaria at  all...placesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

Lol, vandu , i felt forum will  be ME and THEM over shanak and Rasam , not over this πŸ˜†

I knwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......! I too had feared that....but this was UNEXPECTEDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kubare thumbnail
@ Rooj yes Pakistani dramas are the best in many ways...the best thing being they donot last years adn years...thats the ebst thng....no unecessary drag....if drama were short and to the point they donot have time to falter....or disgress....from the original story at all....I am a Humayum Saeed fan watch all his dramas....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and I lvoe our sitcoms like Doostiyan, Nafaniya, Bulbule..etc...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The other then Paki dramas watch English and American shows...In Indian drama the drama I am following regularly is Saas Bina Susral...love that show...well handled and good story...I donot watch RBO regularly at all...sometimes I even forget about it...this tells a lot about how bad it has become...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kubare thumbnail
@Jaya....me alway here...if ever I am online....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So what are you watching these days????? Still Gulaal???