Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Didn't have d patience to see d entire show... seemd lyk floral n shiny was d fashion mantra today....concert jaaye bhaad mein...!!!!bt m point is, do rockstars need to wear silky shiny thng dat tooo wid aviator glasses to be cald one!!!!??????strange!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@gaayu

hey! no not exams but last semester hai na tu i wanna do especially well😳

you know i couldn't be happier with the new montage as it's really the only indication of the story being about shanak again and not the friends making up/breaking up. don't have the energy to go through that again. i really don't.

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_01

Didn't have d patience to see d entire show... seemd lyk floral n shiny was d fashion mantra today....concert jaaye bhaad mein...!!!!bt m point is, do rockstars need to wear silky shiny thng dat tooo wid aviator glasses to be cald one!!!!??????strange!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•

Hilarious as usual Deeps

Didnt watch it, dont wanna

But this is providing ample entertainment for me

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Zenn, good to see u ,

sadly , why does khanaks life revolve around trying to join - bechade huae relations ??

well they can use her in other stuff like shan encouraging her in some activity and at times she planning to join , distance friends na ......
.Dilwale. thumbnail

@jaya di

like i said, as long as the band/friends track is there, everything and every character will revolve around it. not only khanak. that's another reason for it it be pushed back into the background and bring shanak and the K family forward. the CVs are not interested in shaan and khanak and their development or marriage anymore. it's just the band and dosti raag now.

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol, true ..... thanks for making shan ... jerk
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: zennnn

@jaya di

like i said, as long as the band/friends track is there, everything and every character will revolve around it. not only khanak. that's another reason for it it be pushed back into the background and bring shanak and the K family forward. the CVs are not interested in shaan and khanak and their development or marriage anymore. it's just the band and dosti raag now.

Zenn

I am surprised uve woken up to the realization todayπŸ˜†

This has pretty much been their course of flight since Nov 15th or so?
Has it not?
Thats why some of us "early adopters" (sorry for using a mktg term here) totally hated the new entries and detested the Rock On track

I am not sure why the sudden airing of this concern
.Dilwale. thumbnail

@aditee

no i have not woken up to it today. what i have realized today though is that, contrary to what i hoped and assumed, the sunny track is also a rock on extension and the coming up whatever track would also be one!

aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Zenn, good to see u ,

sadly , why does khanaks life revolve around trying to join - bechade huae relations ??

well they can use her in other stuff like shan encouraging her in some activity and at times she planning to join , distance friends na ......

Its like the time she posted on her fan page "It kills me more to not be shooting" one day,..........
When Shaan Sam and Duck overtook the show in Dec

I dont think they will find her something meaty to d
She will just tag along until the end, wearing those hideous 3rd rate suits that make her seem like a ----- and just be her husband's play thing

She started on the bhashan mode the day after SR

I was told their "realtionship had matured" so thats the way for her to be!

"Mature" se ab "dead" ho gayi hogiπŸ˜†
Kya maloom
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditee

Zenn

I am surprised uve woken up to the realization todayπŸ˜†

This has pretty much been their course of flight since Nov 15th or so?
Has it not?
Thats why some of us "early adopters" (sorry for using a mktg term here) totally hated the new entries and detested the Rock On track

I am not sure why the sudden airing of this concern

lol...guys don u knw...makin  out in d middle of d road dat too at  mid nyt.🀒🀒....wud hv tolerated  d pregnancy track n shaanz attitude to it dan dis shit!!!
Edited by deepa_01 - 13 years ago