Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetamwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i found today's episode quite fine...but i just want 2 say plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give khanak a good make up person....i just hated her lipstick shades.....the one which was in the rain sequence...as well as the one in green dress sequence....c is sooo pretty...i really used to find her very beautiful...i dont know why they are giving her such horrible makeup....even KT looks so thin...i feel pity for him...i hope he gets back to his normal health soon 
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aditee

Smitha

I was told RBO is not a player in any TRP race

Then why have they butchered the show?

That is why I don't understand why they butchered the show cos as you said the ratings were always low but that didn't bother till now,why all of a sudden?Any indication that it was given few months time to increase in the ratings otherwise be pulled off hence all this bakwaas?

But I feel the channel butts in a lot
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't want to sound lyk a KT hater ndi TOTALLY RESPECT ALL D KT ki deewanis. bt y d heck was he copying SRK???.....DUDE don't u trust ur acting instincts...!!!!character ASSASINATION KE SAATH SAATH..ACTING DETERIOTION is aso takin place....plzzzz.u r such a NATURAL ACTOR. stick to dat..don do such an  ATYACHAAR on us!!! 
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_01

i don't want to sound lyk a KT hater ndi TOTALLY RESPECT ALL D KT ki deewanis. bt y d heck was he copying SRK???.....DUDE don't u trust ur acting instincts...!!!!character ASSASINATION KE SAATH SAATH..ACTING DETERIOTION is aso takin place....plzzzz.u r such a NATURAL ACTOR. stick to dat..don do such an  ATYACHAAR on us!!! 

👏👏👏

Well said!

It sounded almost as if he was making fun of SRK

A private joke between him and the sound recording guy in the dubbing room I thot!

It was so bloody obvious
May be it was too cold for them in the rain,doing that sequence.Both were shivering and it sure is not desire.And even YM said Please normally?May be I am mistaken!

But I do think he imitates SRK a lot!
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

May be it was too cold for them in the rain,doing that sequence.Both were shivering and it sure is not desire.And even YM said Please normally?May be I am mistaken!

But I do think he imitates SRK a lot!

ya she said....nd i went atlast....bt going by d standards of d  show.🤢🤢...pleej is bound to happen...nd i wud tke dis one as a blooper fr d editors!!!
aditee thumbnail
I actually expected her to say "Karan" instead of Shantanu, after that please.......... it just did not "sound" like Khanak at all

Mujhe laga in dono ko baarish mein khelne ke liye chhodkar sab chaley gaye
Originally posted by: aditee

I actually expected her to say "Karan" instead of Shantanu, after that please.......... it just did not "sound" like Khanak at all

Mujhe laga in dono ko baarish mein khelne ke liye chhodkar sab chaley gaye

If she said that imagine the haalat of this forum lol.I think her voice sounded how she is off screen!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Aditee and Smitha:

it was edited...her voice was edited due to the sound of baarish...i mean they have to increase it during the scene and if that doesn't work, they make them dub it...and dubbing is always apparent...
aditee thumbnail
My only prayer is the water better have been double filtered, Bisleri

Agar dono mein se koi phir beemar pad gaya to show ka zaroor Ram Naam Satya ho jaayega

This show absolutely cannot take another absence

Already dono ka performance ek hafte se mashallah hai

Oopar se Rahul Sam ya Sunny ka look alike aa gaya show mein to mass suicide hoyega among viewers.

Rahul ka ek avtar hum sabko serial killers banaake chhodega

Uska look alike bhi aa gaya to?

That would be scarier than any Night Shyamalan movie for me

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago