Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Rahul redemptiona dn forgiveness starts with a Singlr Slap??? Really!!!  Do the CV's really think that is all that will take us to accept Rahul as a Good Guy all of a sudden

Can him using and runing an innocent perosn life ...be so easy to forgive and forget???
Not for me...sorry.....Rahul for me ...can not be forgiven or his action forgotten at all..

As for the Shanak scene...was ok...not as good as Iktara or the Shower Scene at all. This scene was there for TRP...more then any thing else...

On the whole a watchable epi...

Khanak looked good in the red with real hair and even in the green suit.

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jan 25, 2011 episode:

I didn't watch yesterday's episode, so I might be missing something... pls correct me.

The Rain scene: did Shaan try to kiss Khanak right in front of their apartment entrance? By the gate? Why? So strange... it's like Shaan has nothing on his mind except physical intimacy with Khanak! It's possible there are some (or many, as the case may be) young men like that... but Shaan wasn't characterised that way....this was a man who walked out twice on his wife even after she had decorated their room and all for an SR! Sad, seeing Shaan like this.

The only excuse I can think of is that they haven't had time to write Shaan's lines... The CVs seem to be busy shooting this concert.

Is it ok for KT to get drenched like this, so soon after recovering from typhoid? I hope his health is fully alright now.

YM's voice sounded very different in the rain scene. Is that her voice or was it dubbed?

Shaan-Khanak-Sunil scene: Is this the first time Shaan is appearing with his dad Sunil, after KT's illness? Nice one.

Khanak's green churidhar- forgettable. I will faint in shock the day they give Khanak a nice dress, esp when there is an important scene to be shot. She is always dressed like she is going to be in Pakeezah film sets- bright and garish. Someone has a very strange idea of how a heroine should appear. And that neckline😲 Poor Yashu, I feel for her! Felt like watching some BBC period drama with that sort of neckline!

Rahul-Sunny scene: HP's acting is going down day by day... what's happening? His monologue by the river banks or whatever reminded me of some bad Tamil films!

Rahul-Sunny scene in the van was LOL....very amateurish..... this should have been a damaakedar scene but looks like it was very hurriedly shot.

Rahul-Sam scene:
For an important scene like this, am very sorry to say, the acting was extremely, extremely below par. Really unconvincing! PB's dialogue delivery- no movement. Too flat.  Shucks, what a gripping scene this should have been- the guy has just sent an MMS of his ex-friend's wife and another man, to his ex-friend, and the girl he loves is giving him a dressing-down! Did not come thru as a strong scene at all!

PB needed to look angry, very angry, like raving mad! Is that not how we would feel if we came to know that a man we love has stooped so low? That slap therefore wasn't so effective. I knew sooner or later Sam wud slap Rahul 'cos thats one thing our TV heroines are good at, slapping people!

What a cold RaSam! No 'hotness' here at all- be it anger, or rage or frustration or whatever.

Precap:
At least one person will be very happy with this track- KT. His desire to be a singer has been achieved, even if only in fiction. Am looking forward to the end of this track. I was never convinced about the 'youth' track but would have enjoyed it a bit more if it had been executed well. I feel like the CVs were struggling to balance many things- ShaNak story, RaSam story, Duck-Boo angle, Shaan the singer, Khanak the saviour, Rahul the menace.... and this kadambam has therefore an important ingredient missing- soul! At least, I have not been touched by the new characters or this Rock On/Off track.... am just waiting for them to bid goodbye.

Montage:
Whatever does this mean, Khanak's odhani brushing Sunny's face?😲
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Though I would take whatever I get of ShaNak,the scene was screaming exhibitionism and are they not worried about Voyeurs?Only a scene of course but when ever I see the leads romancing outside or on the terrace this very thought comes to me.

Shantanu was still lost in his world,Khanak tried but as usual didn't make any progress.Sam's dialogues were repetitive and Rahul showed some expression and it seems he is all goody-good.Serial hain so people would accept his redemption too(his fans)

I feel the photos would still come out.As veena said,may be by the photographer himself.Publicly would be highly humiliating and wonder how they cope with it.

If Rahul exposes himself,Shantanu shouldn't forgive him unless hamari heroine jumps in with her bhashan.Even if he confesses the ill-feeling would be there between ShaNak I guess!
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Veena
Love your letters!

@Saaaz
Love urs too!

@ Wooster
Always appreciate your honest views. Don't know abt the critic you mentioned. will look it up.

Edited by tvrasika - 13 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh eeks,what's with Khanak's dress!!Really!!!Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
iam kinda bored today , so dropping by here .....

Rem, i said one cozy scene of shanak, everyone will forget wats been thrown at them, looks like that's happening ......

One slap and rahul badal gaya ?? in that case why no one slapped him before ??

khanak , darling stop messing ur life, at times its ok and good to keep urself above ......

coming to  opening scene, well the shan i knew used to think of sweet conversation , and that used to bring smile on his face, but this shan is just thinking about Intimacy .... so sad
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Veena darling love love your letter...I hope they get it...πŸ˜†

@Saaz darling...your too loved it...and hope the same....πŸ˜†

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They are ruining Khanak's beautiful yet sensuous looks ... She used to look so beautiful during Paathshala & Engagement scenes .... KKH sequence main she was MINDBLOWING ....

Please can someone please ask CVs to Wake UP .... Dont ruin her beauty yaaar !!!!!

Regarding the episode ...
SHANAK rain scene -  Its far from the GOLDEN RBO .... Ghar ke neeche khullam khulla pyaaar.. Not really acceptable...  Only Plus point was the CHEMISTRY ... Romance & Heat personified !!!

RaSam seq - Sam looked good today .. Acting she needs to be more powerful in dialogue delivery . Rahul acted well .. But still that Anger / Showdown punch was lacking bigtime .... ONE SLAP is nothing CVs .... even the slap lacked the intensity ....

Sunny -  HP please kya hogaya tujhe... How much hard he is trying to get the dialogue delivery proper... Failing miserable though ...

Loved Sunils presence when Shaan was getting ready ... Reminded me of Old scenes where parents have been a crucial part of SHANAK's life !!!

Precap looks promising.. Song seems quite good.. Atleast the guitar piece .....

Edited by rbo_d_best - 13 years ago
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shanak scene - What the CVs are thinking?

It looks like  as if they are forced by somebody to do the scene.

Not at all natural. Not the SHANAK we know.

Rahul - Sam  Same expression for everything.

One slap and Rahul is changed. Any logic?

Sunil - Shaan  Nice to see them together.

So tomorrow  will be the end of RockOn track?πŸ‘
Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago
wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have to say this I hate hate hate their  clothes  ....all of them Khanak specially'....Sam was wearing a tent!!! she as an actor should have refused to wear such a thing on national TV!!!🀒

shaan blue jacket.... and then shiny shimmer shirt ...Please watch our Indian bands... they were decent clothes...Indus creed... Indian ocean!!! WHY!!! 

the designer seems to shop from linking road stalls...or apna bazaar in 4 bungalows lokhandwala!!! cheap ugly clothes....where are the blue shirts...or white t's'.the nice pale saris....or earlier suits they were better than these ones'get the director from Aisha to give them tips on fashion!!!!

ever catch Mrs. K wearing anything tacky... as actor she will refuse'but they get away with anything with new leads'😑

Edited by wooster - 13 years ago