Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Kindred bondage? (Page 8)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Yeah Elysia That was a amazing scene btw Dutta and Madhu.....The way he enquired and then bahut ziddi ho nd allLOLLOL
I'd like to see everyone's reactions regarding Dutta's accident They haven't really focussed on anyone except N AS K nd Suds.........Baaji had only one scene Come onn he's so close to him and U show as if he's ready to move on.....Leela nd Roops ,here nd there, giving same dialogues that they have started believing Sleepy , Madhu nd Kishore not to be seen at all.........They could have handled it better.....

Do you think that it might have something to do with the arrival of new CVs?

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Yeah Elysia That was a amazing scene btw Dutta and Madhu.....The way he enquired and then bahut ziddi ho nd allLOLLOL
I'd like to see everyone's reactions regarding Dutta's accident They haven't really focussed on anyone except N AS K nd Suds.........Baaji had only one scene Come onn he's so close to him and U show as if he's ready to move on.....Leela nd Roops ,here nd there, giving same dialogues that they have started believing Sleepy , Madhu nd Kishore not to be seen at all.........They could have handled it better.....

ErmmI don't know To be frank I've started observing all this recentlyLOL
They brought in Madhu in October .....I think Jayesh was still there then....Yet she never had to do anything except just roaming around N and B nd in the kitchen .......The most significant one was the one you mentioned ....They have not yet considered her ckt. srsly ..... Not even now When they could have carved her character
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Elysia

ErmmI don't know To be frank I've started observing all this recentlyLOL
They brought in Madhu in October .....I think Jayesh was still there then....Yet she never had to do anything except just roaming around N and B nd in the kitchen .......The most significant one was the one you mentioned ....They have not yet considered her ckt. srsly ..... Not even now When they could have carved her character

When did Jayesh actually leave?

I'm crossing my fingers that the new CVs will stay loyal and true to the characters and show. The last thing I want is for things to change and for LTL to end up another typical Indian drama. I feel like they've already made some major mistakes.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Not sure when he really left but he got credits onscreen till FR.
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Not sure when he really left but he got credits onscreen till FR.

But there were two "heads" of LTL, right? Jayesh Patil being one of them. The other one is still working for the show, isn't he?

Following the FR, I did sense some changes, but none too radical to digest. Tasha were still as sweet and intense as before. The characters still seemed like themselves, at the core. But it's since the January episodes have started that I've been bothered by something that I cannot put my finger at.

But anyway, back to the purpose of this thread. Madhu. I'm curious about her future in the PN.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index