India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Kindred bondage? (Page 6)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
She can be unemotional when it comes to the death of someone she doesn't know, but at the same time overtly emotional and expressive when it comes to living with people she doesn't know? Doesn't fit into a logical behaviour pattern, right?

I never claimed that the CVs had written her role extremely well. Like I said, there's a lot that need be developed concerning her character. But again, my expectations are that the CVs might realize that there's a lot of potential in this character and that they decide to delve further into it, along with the relationship between D/M.

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Lastly, I'd like to add that it would be for the best interest of this forum if certain ppl stopped reacting so extremely to any criticism of Madhu and turning it into some kind of imagined personal attack.....

Same goes for people who reacted strongly to criticism of Roops Smile

certain ppl are in love with Madhu cuz she's "positive and caring"....fair enough...but that doesn't mean that everyone has to sing her praises. There are valid points to be raised about the half-baked characterization of this character.

Once again, same for Roops.

Let's move on.

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Hi Elysia Smile Interesting post on your thoughts about Madhu's relationship with Dutta. I personally feel that there is a lot of potential in developing their sibling relationship which was shown from the dinner scene. However, after that, there was not much development simply because the track around that point was about Dutta battling with his emotions. After the face revelation, Dutta has been unable to connect emotionally with anyone apart from the last month where he has been either drunk, or let AS know that he hated the fact that Naku lied. When sober, the guy was not interested in talking to anyone.

Soo, I think that has obviously hindered any potential r'ship building with Madhu- her entry came at a bad point lol! Your right about the blood relation part. A blood relation will remain a blood relation. As my mum always says translated 'the skin from you nails can never separate''- here the blood relation. And it is this fact that wil also give Dutta closure regarding Damodar. I think the most interesting point in the whole serial would be when both siblings find out that Kala killed their father- that is when there r'ship will well and truly be given some depth. Also, I think the whole issue about Damodar needs to be cleared with Madhu in the midst.

I don't know if Dutta has actually felt that Madhu is more caring than the other 3 sisters. He knows very little about her. He probably knows she craves the brotherly love- but other than that, he knws very little. So one has to appreciate the fact that at present, Kala-Leela-Roops are for him his 'blood sisters.'

The reason for why Madhu isn't shown grieving? Beats me! That has actually been the ultimate problem- the CVs have forgotten that she exists! They should show her reacting to things at least! But maybe its because the only 3 people who have wanted 'bad' things to happen to Dutta are given screen space- particularly Leela and Roops. To gouge their reaction as to the possible death of their brother. To know they have hated a brother who has only loved and wanted the best things for them- its a question of looking deep inside them and questioning the human in them, if it makes sense. Here I would like to say that a change in a character from evil- good cannot happen randomly. Some event has to jolt them to at least think about their wrongdoings.
Unfortunately, as Madhu is so new, we can expect very little from her in terms of reaction right now. She has only ever wanted acceptance from Dutta. She cares for him, but future tracks will SHOW her sisterly love for him hopefully. Development right now of Madhu's character is maybe on hold because Dutta's closure from Seema is needed- which would allow him to understand human emotion better, thus making their sibling r'ship flourish.

Soo basically after all those words I have typed, I can conclude that Madhu is here to stay. Her r'ship will develop with Dutta in the future. I feel that the Baji thing can wait a little as I would rather see the sibling r'ship develop first in order to get any brotherly possessivness if thats what the CVs plan. I have never had any problem with Madhu. The fact is the story is currently revovled around bringing a change in Dutta's perception of people.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryKavitaDRdramago

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Lastly, I'd like to add that it would be for the best interest of this forum if certain ppl stopped reacting so extremely to any criticism of Madhu and turning it into some kind of imagined personal attack.....

certain ppl are in love with Madhu cuz she's "positive and caring"....fair enough...but that doesn't mean that everyone has to sing her praises. There are valid points to be raised about the half-baked characterization of this character.

Let's move on.

LOLLOLLOL....*shakes head hopelessly* I should stop trying to get my point across. Yes, let's move on, Elysia....have a nice day.
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Hi Elysia Smile Interesting post on your thoughts about Madhu's relationship with Dutta. I personally feel that there is a lot of potential in developing their sibling relationship which was shown from the dinner scene. However, after that, there was not much development simply because the track around that point was about Dutta battling with his emotions. After the face revelation, Dutta has been unable to connect emotionally with anyone apart from the last month where he has been either drunk, or let AS know that he hated the fact that Naku lied. When sober, the guy was not interested in talking to anyone.

Soo, I think that has obviously hindered any potential r'ship building with Madhu- her entry came at a bad point lol! Your right about the blood relation part. A blood relation will remain a blood relation. As my mum always says translated 'the skin from you nails can never separate''- here the blood relation. And it is this fact that wil also give Dutta closure regarding Damodar. I think the most interesting point in the whole serial would be when both siblings find out that Kala killed their father- that is when there r'ship will well and truly be given some depth. Also, I think the whole issue about Damodar needs to be cleared with Madhu in the midst.

I don't know if Dutta has actually felt that Madhu is more caring than the other 3 sisters. He knows very little about her. He probably knows she craves the brotherly love- but other than that, he knws very little. So one has to appreciate the fact that at present, Kala-Leela-Roops are for him his 'blood sisters.'

The reason for why Madhu isn't shown grieving? Beats me! That has actually been the ultimate problem- the CVs have forgotten that she exists! They should show her reacting to things at least! But maybe its because the only 3 people who have wanted 'bad' things to happen to Dutta are given screen space- particularly Leela and Roops. To gouge their reaction as to the possible death of their brother. To know they have hated a brother who has only loved and wanted the best things for them- its a question of looking deep inside them and questioning the human in them, if it makes sense. Here I would like to say that a change in a character from evil- good cannot happen randomly. Some event has to jolt them to at least think about their wrongdoings.
Unfortunately, as Madhu is so new, we can expect very little from her in terms of reaction right now. She has only ever wanted acceptance from Dutta. She cares for him, but future tracks will SHOW her sisterly love for him hopefully. Development right now of Madhu's character is maybe on hold because Dutta's closure from Seema is needed- which would allow him to understand human emotion better, thus making their sibling r'ship flourish.

Soo basically after all those words I have typed, I can conclude that Madhu is here to stay. Her r'ship will develop with Dutta in the future. I feel that the Baji thing can wait a little as I would rather see the sibling r'ship develop first in order to get any brotherly possessivness if thats what the CVs plan. I have never had any problem with Madhu. The fact is the story is currently revovled around bringing a change in Dutta's perception of people.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Madhu and D/M Smile

I'm also very interested in seeing what the future holds for the brother-sister relationship. I'm not a fan of Madhu or any of the other sisters, but I do feel that Madhu has a lot to offer yet and I'd like to see her character develop and see if she lives up to the expectations that I have.

It should be interesting Smile

Indeed, Dutta has a certain loyalty toward his other sisters and he loves them very much. It'll be interesting to see his reaction when he finds out what they've all done.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryKavitaDR

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Elysia

Let's move on.

LOLLOLLOL....*shakes head hopelessly* I should stop trying to get my point across. Yes, let's move on, Elysia....have a nice day.

You can have the last word Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
*sigh*

Alright, let me just say that even though the discussion detoured WAY off the intial post in the thread, it wasn't a singular event or the work of any one person. I've read every comment here and it was honestly a collaborative effort - it was just the way that the arguments were presented and the ideas supported that the discussion honestly HAD to progress into that direction (of comparision) - it was only natural under the circumstance. 

Even so, this was one of the best debate (if I can take the liberty to call it that) that I've read on the topic in this forum. Everything was pretty respectful yet effective from both sides. Approve

Of course, that was until the end, when suddenly members started getting offended and taking everything as a personal attack which in turn offended some more people who viewed the corresponding replies as personal attacks.

However, those were caught on pretty quick and over all there is nothing wrong with this thread. Really. Yeah things got a little worked up here towards the end - but that's what happens in debates. And as long as everyone just mutually agreed to disagree, it all works out.

Now if anyone has any specific complaints, please PM me and we'll look into it ASAP. Smile But for now, over all, I don't see anything wrong with this thread - at least not something that we can blame on just person or group. Everyone participated to make it what it was and everyone worked towards fixing it. And as long as that happens, I'm pretty content.. Smile

sikkaishasub_rosaMrsKhan

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
No hard feelings here, Fivr. The thread was originally started to vent some thoughts about Madhu, but it ended up with a bit of a heated discussion. We're well over it, though.

notsorryKavitaDR-Fivr-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index