Kindred bondage? - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
@Crystal: I agree! Why not BOTH Madhu and Rups as positive sisters for Dutta. As for Baji...Dutta hain na! Duji Zindabad! LOL!
Originally posted by crystal_29

Madhu's character got me interested when the news came that Dutta's real sister is coming into the show. Then she was introduced and that part was executed unconvincingly. Loved her one scene with Dutta at the dining table. They want to show her as a mature and positive person. But they still need to develop her character with much more scenes that makes sense. That should be a whole new track in itself. 

Roops...I liked it when she was in the redeeming phase. Loved her raakhi scene with Dutta. She was a happy, bubbly sister. Then that was dropped all of a sudden. 

Any of these sisters can be given importance in Dutta's life. Why not both. Poor guy, he deserves all the love he can get after what Kala has done to him. 

Baaji's love track would be interesting no matter who it is with. Thats because Baaji himself is loads of fun (when he is not sad or bothered with other's problemsπŸ˜‰). My only condition is that, I need Tasha around. They need to be in at least one scene in each epi even when Baaji's love story is going on....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

πŸ‘ Super da Crystal.Very well said. Agree with all u said.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

We must be the only forum on IF where members get into a heated debate over side characters. LOL! As for me I dont care for either character...I just want Dutta get hit on the head and get his eye sight back and THINK of reuniting with his family and yes Dutta get more screen time.  

As for the debators I liked both Ana's and Fatty's points. Kudos to both of you!πŸ‘πŸΌ

YES, please. Give Dutta MORE SCREEN TIME.
Originally posted by crystal_29

Madhu's character got me interested when the news came that Dutta's real sister is coming into the show. Then she was introduced and that part was executed unconvincingly. Loved her one scene with Dutta at the dining table. They want to show her as a mature and positive person. But they still need to develop her character with much more scenes that makes sense. That should be a whole new track in itself. 

Roops...I liked it when she was in the redeeming phase. Loved her raakhi scene with Dutta. She was a happy, bubbly sister. Then that was dropped all of a sudden. 

Any of these sisters can be given importance in Dutta's life. Why not both. Poor guy, he deserves all the love he can get after what Kala has done to him. 

Baaji's love track would be interesting no matter who it is with. Thats because Baaji himself is loads of fun (when he is not sad or bothered with other's problemsπŸ˜‰). My only condition is that, I need Tasha around. They need to be in at least one scene in each epi even when Baaji's love story is going on....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I just wish that the CVs would decide whether they want Roops to be negative or positive once and for all. And I wish that they would develop Madhu's character.
Why should we worry ???

Let's leave both Madhu & Roops along with  Baji into the magical Jungle πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !!! Let him decide !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by loveumishal - 13 years ago
Yeah Elysia That was a amazing scene btw Dutta and Madhu.....The way he enquired and then bahut ziddi ho nd allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I'd like to see everyone's reactions regarding Dutta's accident They haven't really focussed on anyone except N AS K nd Suds.........Baaji had only one scene Come onn he's so close to him and U show as if he's ready to move on.....Leela nd Roops ,here nd there, giving same dialogues that they have started believing πŸ₯± , Madhu nd Kishore not to be seen at all.........They could have handled it better.....
Originally posted by divy609

Yeah Elysia That was a amazing scene btw Dutta and Madhu.....The way he enquired and then bahut ziddi ho nd allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I'd like to see everyone's reactions regarding Dutta's accident They haven't really focussed on anyone except N AS K nd Suds.........Baaji had only one scene Come onn he's so close to him and U show as if he's ready to move on.....Leela nd Roops ,here nd there, giving same dialogues that they have started believing πŸ₯± , Madhu nd Kishore not to be seen at all.........They could have handled it better.....

Do you think that it might have something to do with the arrival of new CVs?
Originally posted by Elysia

Do you think that it might have something to do with the arrival of new CVs?
πŸ€”I don't know To be frank I've started observing all this recentlyπŸ˜†
They brought in Madhu in October .....I think Jayesh was still there then....Yet she never had to do anything except just roaming around N and B nd in the kitchen .......The most significant one was the one you mentioned ....They have not yet considered her ckt. srsly ..... Not even now When they could have carved her character
Originally posted by divy609

πŸ€”I don't know To be frank I've started observing all this recentlyπŸ˜†
They brought in Madhu in October .....I think Jayesh was still there then....Yet she never had to do anything except just roaming around N and B nd in the kitchen .......The most significant one was the one you mentioned ....They have not yet considered her ckt. srsly ..... Not even now When they could have carved her character

When did Jayesh actually leave?

I'm crossing my fingers that the new CVs will stay loyal and true to the characters and show. The last thing I want is for things to change and for LTL to end up another typical Indian drama. I feel like they've already made some major mistakes.
Not sure when he really left but he got credits onscreen till FR.