Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAVYA (Page 154)

beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveangle_4ever

Originally posted by shona_lover

nahiiiiiiiiiiLOLLOLLOL tution se aake i rest LOL

agar mein is waqt india mein hota to so raha hota yaar....LOL LOL LOL


yes cuz ur lazy yeh karan aur humara KSg gang jo hai jo log india pe rehte hai inme se koi bhi aadha raat nahi sote haiLOL

[/QUOTE]

hawwww lazy nahi yaar ye to sone ka time hai aur karan jaag raha hai........LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karan-007

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Joined: 14 August 2010
Posts: 32393

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by loveangle_4ever

Originally posted by shona_lover

nahiiiiiiiiiiLOLLOLLOL tution se aake i rest LOL

agar mein is waqt india mein hota to so raha hota yaar....LOL LOL LOL


yes cuz ur lazy yeh karan aur humara KSg gang jo hai jo log india pe rehte hai inme se koi bhi aadha raat nahi sote haiLOL

hawwww lazy nahi yaar ye to sone ka time hai aur karan jaag raha hai........LOL LOL LOL

[/QUOTE] LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL m enjoying moi 1st year in coll LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by karan-007 - 26 January 2011 at 3:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beast4u

beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karan-007

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by loveangle_4ever

Originally posted by shona_lover

nahiiiiiiiiiiLOLLOLLOL tution se aake i rest LOL

agar mein is waqt india mein hota to so raha hota yaar....LOL LOL LOL


yes cuz ur lazy yeh karan aur humara KSg gang jo hai jo log india pe rehte hai inme se koi bhi aadha raat nahi sote haiLOL

hawwww lazy nahi yaar ye to sone ka time hai aur karan jaag raha hai........LOL LOL LOL

LOL m enjoying moi 1st year in coll LOL [/QUOTE]

aise jaag ke enjoy karo ge kya??????? LOL LOL LOL



Edited by shona_lover - 26 January 2011 at 3:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karan-007

-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 6574

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
@armaan lolz my dad came and i can barely get online anywhere and also really busy nowadays. have afterschool programs 3 days a week and the otehr two days after school finishes i have practice for our performance in february from 3 to 5 and when i come home i'm too tired and have to finish homework and everything so no time lolz but don't worry i'm not gone forever.

@karan hey karan kaise ho? how's riddhan bhai, sue, naazu, kavs, anjie, poo, simi di, and everybody else (lolz too many names hehe)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beast4ukaran-007

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Joined: 14 August 2010
Posts: 32393

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveangle_4ever

@armaan lolz my dad came and i can barely get online anywhere and also really busy nowadays. have afterschool programs 3 days a week and the otehr two days after school finishes i have practice for our performance in february from 3 to 5 and when i come home i'm too tired and have to finish homework and everything so no time lolz but don't worry i'm not gone forever.

@karan hey karan kaise ho? how's riddhan bhai, sue, naazu, kavs, anjie, poo, simi di, and everybody else (lolz too many names hehe)
we all r fine Big smileBig smileBig smilen we miss yu Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile ati kyun nahi AT pe OuchOuchOuch i miss your bold letters ka hiiiiiiiiiiiiLOLLOLLOL
-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 6574

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
@karanHIIII!!!!!!!!!
lol abhi theek hai? and lolz just read my reply for armaan phir samajh aa jayega ki main kyun nahi aati. pata hai main toh aaj bhi nahi aati aaj after school tha but snowfall ho raha hai bohot toh cancel ho gaya. toh early aa gayi aur socha ki thoda nline ho jayu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beast4ukaran-007

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Joined: 14 August 2010
Posts: 32393

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveangle_4ever

@karanHIIII!!!!!!!!!
lol abhi theek hai? and lolz just read my reply for armaan phir samajh aa jayega ki main kyun nahi aati. pata hai main toh aaj bhi nahi aati aaj after school tha but snowfall ho raha hai bohot toh cancel ho gaya. toh early aa gayi aur socha ki thoda nline ho jayu

haha LOLLOLLOLLOL n yup i read it n acha hai tu a gayi Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beast4u

beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveangle_4ever

@armaan lolz my dad came and i can barely get online anywhere and also really busy nowadays. have afterschool programs 3 days a week and the otehr two days after school finishes i have practice for our performance in february from 3 to 5 and when i come home i'm too tired and have to finish homework and everything so no time lolz but don't worry i'm not gone forever.

@karan hey karan kaise ho? how's riddhan bhai, sue, naazu, kavs, anjie, poo, simi di, and everybody else (lolz too many names hehe)

hmm yea its ok priya..........Big smile 

aur tum kaisi ho??????? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karan-007

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
if he is happy i m happy

Author: missXYZ   Replies: 3   Views: 1341

missXYZ 3 1341 21 June 2010 at 11:13am by Sano88
Me Happy Happy

2 3 4

Author: eveline   Replies: 27   Views: 4366

eveline 27 4366 11 May 2010 at 6:17pm by luv.dmg
She looked happy-he looked happy-they looked happy

2 3 4

Author: i_love_KSG   Replies: 26   Views: 6368

i_love_KSG 26 6368 13 April 2010 at 2:32pm by Ishaqzaadi
karan's birthday..!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

2 3

Author: suzzane14   Replies: 16   Views: 4756

suzzane14 16 4756 14 March 2010 at 8:20pm by rajinashirley
I am happy, I am happy, I am happy.......

2

Author: rushshri   Replies: 13   Views: 2259

rushshri 13 2259 31 December 2007 at 3:37am by karan_hated

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index