Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy incredibles - Darji blesses the wedding (Page 7)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
crazies post updated on p3Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudibharkhaLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
ok crazies..............

aash reporting from dreamland.........................Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!! i forgot the hugs..............shorryyyLOLLOLLOL
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

ok girls i noticed two things till now=======

1. the look on geets face when darji said that maan bought him.....................SHE LOOKED AT MAAN AS IF FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM ALL OVER AGAIN...................u kno singing "kaise mujhe tum mil gaye........."  ...........i felll in love with the look.............

also during the pheras...........she looked at him like he is the whole world.her sun moon stars evrything................. i noticed  a new dimention to her love................

2. it was not GCs hand which put the sindoor!!!!!!!!!1111 was it???AngryAngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142divareenacraziekudisptrnobharkhadewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

hey.... i m a new member.... been a silent reader for a long tym..... jus luv to read ur thread.... pls add me...

Welcome to our  crazies land

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
loolHug aash come down from dreamworld. LOLLOLI loved that look geet gave maan when darji said that it was maan who convinced him to come.

I am going to go and check as to whose's hand it was that put sindoor in geet's mangh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omgomg omg omg omg

Aash kya hua yaar . Are you alright . Abhi vi Maaneet's land pe ho kya .

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
today geet also said our feeling she said to maan toh saadi jaldi karwaiyena intezaar nahin hota mujhe mrs maan singh khurana bane ke liye.why does geet always says meri saadi and not hamari saadi.kanyadan sindoor mangalsutra and phere was the most divince moment on tv loved it .but when geet's bidai was happening why was she crying so much i mean crying is ok but she was crying like she don't want to go with maan i like the didaai of ham apke hai karn madhuri's sister bidai she cries from eyes but smiles with satisfaction coz of her great sasural.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrnodewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
spandana - Hug love your comments.   Congratulations on maanee wedding.ClapClapClap I agree they both were looking so divine.  

loved your analysis when you said that maaneet have already fulfilled their vows to each other. ClapClapClapClap

so true on what you said that geet got her maayka back because of maan and that really made her happy.Smile It is really difficult to express maan and geet's love into words 

sptrnodewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@ Aash
ok girls i noticed two things till now=======

1. the look on geets face when darji said that maan bought him.....................SHE LOOKED AT MAAN AS IF FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM ALL OVER AGAIN...................u kno singing "kaise mujhe tum mil gaye........."  ...........i felll in love with the look.............

also during the pheras...........she looked at him like he is the whole world.her sun moon stars evrything................. i noticed  a new dimention to her love................

2. it was not GCs hand which put the sindoor!!!!!!!!!1111 was it???Angry

Right yaar Geet  totally lost  in his Maan 's eye and Maan's love
And I have a doubt about Gurmet's hand . Par pata nahi .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top