Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy incredibles - Darji blesses the wedding (Page 31)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by divareena

what is spamming?????????Confused

i thot more than i post in 5 secs na???Confused
yes more than one post in 5 seconds is spamming. But we are not doing that so its safe. It's fun chatting LOLLOL
are we not allowed to chat here???
i am sure we areSmile.  I really hope we get to see some more romantic scenes next week in Geet. I so look forward to week days now, before i used to hate monday and now I can't waitLOL

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
seriously now me hate sundays!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
i know Cry and can't wait for monday to come and finish so we can all come online and discuss geet.
Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

i know Cry and can't wait for monday to come and finish so we can all come online and discuss geet.

thats why i came up with the sunday thread idea honey.so at least we have aech other!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

thats why i came up with the sunday thread idea honey.so at least we have aech other!!
the sunday idea is great as we all can talk about maaneet. ClapClapClap

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dewdropred]

Hey Hima, loved your post!!! Here's my reply to it in black, late hai khafi, par likha zaroor...

Finally maan apna dulhaniya aaj le gaya .... congratulations ... girls ....
PartyDancingPartyDancing PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing

The longest shadi in TV industry is finally concluded tonight ....LOLLOLLOLLOLcongratulations ....wish u a happy married life geet & maan ...duudo nahao ...phulo phalo .... 

True, very true Hima, it was the longest shaadi, leking kya khoobsurati se  shhadi dikhayi hai. CVs ko dhero shub kaamnayae, for making this shaadi so memorable especially after all the nightmarish drama that unfolded before the wedding. Even with all the negativity, cvs have turned this marriage totally dreamy!!! Congratulations to entire Geet team from cvs - director, actor, technicians, all support staff, everyone!!! Congratulations to all maneet fans and above all to the bride and groom - Mr & Mrs Maan Singh Khurana.
Dadi must be on top of this world!!! Her ardent dream has been fulfilled at last. Unki khushi ka ko koi thikana hi nahi hoga. And remember, she was the first one to dream about Maan being married to Geet when she first saw Geet. I remember that scene with intense fondness.

before watching episode :-

darji coming to bless geet & maan on their wedding day ...ClapClapClapClapClapdarji's arrival for geet's marriage ... reason ... maan singh khurana ... he is the man who convinced darji ... to think about his grand daughters happiness ... on her best day ...

Kya ruabdaar entry maarithis Daarji ne, naa!!! Cvs & Daarji did a goood job of narrating how he convinced Daarji to come and bless them at the wedding!!!

darji some where must be having guilt that because of their mistake geet had to go through so much ... and geet becoming paraye from her family ... is bcoz of him & in order to rectify his mistake ... he agreed to come for the marriage on maan's insistence ...

Very well said, wish more people in this country follow Daarji's example and refrain from hurting the daughters, wives and daughter-in-laws!!! GHSP started with a strong social message, which got a bit lost in the romance between Geet and Maan, that was natural, now, that social message has got a valid end, with the right message aimed staright at the audience!!!

coming to my maan singh khurana .... his only dream in this world is geet's happiness Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.... it's just prooved that he can do anything for his geet ... only to see a smile on her face .... just to make her happy ...he can go to any length ....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Yes, beautifully put!!! Maan is wonderful!!!

he called / requested darji ... to attend their wedding as geet was missing her family ... even if geet had not mentioned maan would have certainly done that.... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 
it would have been nice if the entire handa family came for the marriage ... as i remember once whn she was in HP she told how she missed running in fields with tito & rajji ...

& later on numerous times she said how much she missed her parents ... it would have been nice if the entire family would have turned up for the wedding .... Smile 

but here the actors dates might not have been available so only darji came ....

True, agree your take, Geet naturally remembered her family totally!!!
it might also be a bit of cost cutting not to have the entire jing bang only for the duration of the the wedding.
after watching the episode ...

darji telling geet ... i haven't come to stop your wedding ... have come hear to bless you .... he was looking so guilty ....must say ...he actuallt was guilty ...

grandpa & grand daughter reunion ... my god really bought tears to my eyes CryCryCryCry... very very well acted by both drashti & darji (talat rekhi ... i guess)ClapClapClapClap 

Me too!!! Daarji was good tonight!!!

DD u r awesome girl ... keep it up ...GC too ... GurTi Rocks ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

GC & DD, excellent job again. I think they se a whole new bar of excellence for themselves with each scene. Its amazing to see them both emote so well!!!

darji ... happy that his grand daughter was right after all ... &  he is proud that she attained this stage in her life all cozz of her hard work,her will power  & that she was never wrong  ... in her fight for her rights ...

finally he came to know that geet was right ... me happy ... chalo ... geet kae myke ke rishtey tho sudhre ... atleast geet is no longer parayi from her myka .... her myka is there for her now any time in her life ... she has handa family too now ....

Very well stated!!! So happy for Geet.

darji all praises for maan ... akhir maan hain hi aisa ... he will never rest until he fulfills his promise / till he sees happiness in geet's eyes ...

Loved that bit as well!!!

geet ,maan ,darji group hug ... geet saying thank u to maan while hugging ... Smile
 geet again saying thanks to maan ... maan saying u can say thanks after marriage ...WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLok maan ... we got u .... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaminggeet saying i can't wait any longer ... want to be ur wifey ... wanted to be called as Mrs.Geet Maan Singh Khurana ...then kanya daan ceremony ...7 phere ....maang bharna .... mangalsutra ....

PartyDancingPartyDancing PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing

That was a dreamy dialogue was it not!!! Loved it!!!

oh god this arjun is such a ....AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryabhe gadhe poora sach tho jaanlo pehle ....AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Pachtayega aur apne aap ko hi laat marega! Serve him right!

Dreamy precap :-

maan carrying geet in his arms after the grih pravesh ... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
[/QUOTE

I know ur take is no sr  due to Geet's health, which is highely likely, but hope they show some steamy scenes nonetheless.

dewdropred

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Hey Spandana, awesome post. You have worded it so well!!! Love it totally!!!

Hiiiiiii my lovely craziesHugSmileSmile

MAANEET ka madhoor aur yaadghar milan shubh vivaah se-the sacred and divine institution of matrimonyHeart............kaayanath mein aise milan dekhne ko milna yeh hamari kush kismati kahte hai hum aur duwa karte hai ki tum dono yuhi muskurate aur khilte rahe sada ke liyeSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Hamare divine magical dreamy sacred beautiful lovely breathtaking MAANEET ki shaadi Mubarak hoPartyDancingSmile...........finally MAANEET aur hum sab crazies ka sapna sach hua...........akhir sapne sach ho hi gayeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

MAANEET were looking so divine, sacred, magical, beautiful and lovelyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartSmileSmileSmile

DD, GC, Dadima, Adi sir, Pinky, Romoe, Tasha, Manisha, Pandeji, Darji all  really acted well.........Hats off to themClapClapClapClapClap

Finally MAANEET are entering a new phase in life...........the most beautiful journey together filled with joy, happiness, love, care, roses, peace and today v all can say proudly and happily that finally their reality is more blissful and more beautiful than any

dream...............MAANEET ve dono ek hi dil ki ek hi dhakdkan hai.............now their hearts and heartbeats are one and will remain so until the end of time and even beyond thatDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartSmileSmileSmile

Pehle dupatta phir anguti aur phir taveez ne inki madhur rishte ki dor ko baanda tha aur ab Maan ki naam ka sindoor jo sazi hai Geet ki maang mein aur Maan ki naam ka mangalstra aur saath phero around sacred fire ne inhe ab ek atooth rishta mein jod diya hai sada ke liye..................ab woh ek dusare ki kismat, zindagi, khushi, umeed, taakat, astitva, khwab, haqeeat aur sab kuch ban chuke hai hamesha ke liyeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartSmileSmileSmile

Usually couples take saath phere-vows to fulfil them after marriage but in case of our divine and pure MAANEET v have seen that they have already fulfilled these vows and promises that to  to such an extent that even infinite is not the word...................................they have always shared each other's happiness and pain, their love and respect for each other increases second by second, for both the others' happiness, dreams and wishes r more important than their own, the level of loyalty, trust and understanding shared between them is deeper than the deepest ocean.............. they r incomplete without each other and thus both complete each other............each others' strength makes it up for each other' weaknesses and hence they symbolize perfection................they have taught each other how to live, smile love, care, dream, hope, trust once again..................... the depth and breadth of how they have fulfilled their promises unknowingly as strangers initially to friends and how they will fulfil them now onwards as companions and soulmates through the sacred institution of marriage for this life and all lives hereafter is something which cannot be measured in mortal terms................so v all can only admire, respect and worship them and their strong divine and atooth rishta...........that is y v all call them special..............rarest of the rare.............two precious gems now have become ek anmol ratnaDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartSmileSmileSmile

Beautiful and so true!!! Isse jyaada kya kahu, aapne kya khubi se likha hai!!! Anmol ratna indeed they are!!!!

Wedding song for our lovely MAANEETPartyDancing

dulhaa ban gayaa hoy, ban gayaa sadda barkhurdaar

ghodi chadh gayaa hoy, chadh gayaa chhadake motarcaar

seharaa saj gayaa hoy, seharaa saj gayaa jalawedaar

dulhan dwaar ghadi sajan sang jaane ko tayyaar

nachaley hoy

hoy yaara hoy ho mitraa ho

tere dwaare pe aai baraat

prem ke moti loota de, nain swaagat mein bichaade

ho jaraa aadar ke sath

dilli kaa rajaa aayaa warne ko hoshiyarpur ki raani 

hone ko hai aaj poori inaki adhuri kahaani

phool khushiyon ke khile hai badi mushkil se mile hai

haay re tarase do hath

tere dwaare pe aai baraat

prem ke moti loota de, nain swaagat mein bichaade

ho jaraa aadar ke sath

vivaah, shubh vivaah, shubh vivaahSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

the lines i have underlined r my fav and very apt lines for our dearest MAANEETSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Is this your creation or a song already in existance which you have adapted  for Maneet? Its absolutely beautiful, either way!!!  If latter, amazing talent, if former excellent adaptation.

Wishes for the newly-wed couple made in heaven MAANEET-

Wishing lots of happiness, luck and love to last you today, tomorrow and evenafter for our MAANEET in their new journey togetherSmileHeart

Yes, wishing them all of what you have said raised to infinity!!!

Usually girls leave maayka after marriage but in case of Geet she got back a maayka relationship during marriage her Maan brought her maayka relationship back-Geet's tears of joy and happiness seeing darji were awwwwwwwwCryCryCry..........she really missed her family..................darji was genuinely guilty but i'm not sure if i wud have forgiven him so easily..........that is y i think Geet really has a big heart that she forgave darji who tried to kill her her baby and made her sabse paraye so quickly and welcomed him so heartily...........so today i admire, respect and love Maan ki Geet evenmoreClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

She is awesome!!! And how very true. Unlike other marriages, Geet has found a new bond with her mayaaka.

Geet when she was looking at her Maan when Darji said ur Maan got me here he loves u soooooooo much........her eyes her tears conveyed her pride for her Maan, her love for her Maan, her gratitude, how she feels so blessed and lucky to have Maan in her life...........Geet's eyes were speking to her Maan's eyes how can someone be like u my gem u make me love u, admire u, salute u and worship u more every moment by ur new sweet gestures and surprises and for fulfilling all my dreams and wishesSmileHeartDay Dreaming.....it was also a lovely moment to see Maan's smile and happiness seeing Geet and her dadaji's milanSmileCry...........how MAANEET hugged darji they were holding each others' hands awwwww their bandhan is foreverSmile Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartSmileSmileSmile

Bahut badhiyan likha hai yaar!!!ClapClapClap

MAANEET have risen to such a high level today in my eyes that i cannot express in words..........Now i feel words that i admire, respect and worship MAANEET all seem too small to express what i feel about themDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartSmileSmileSmileClapClapClapClapClap

True, every word of it!!!

Also it was so touchy to see tears in all well-wishers of Geet-Dadima, Adi Sir, Pinky, Romeo, Manisha, Pandeji, Anni seeing Geet and her dadji's reunionCryCryCrySmileSmile................

Also it was so cute, lovely and dreamy when Geet says Maan mein jaldi se Mrs.Maan Singh Khurana banna chahti hu.......aap jaldi se shaadhi karvadijiye.........hai mein marjawa.............Maan's expressions were priceless then.........i love MAANEET yaarDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeart

MAANEET taking blessings of dadimaa someone who has been their mother their guide their caretaker as well as a friend that too a cool one whenever she gets a chance to taang kheechofy themLOLLOLLOL............it was a very sweet touchy sceneCryHeartSmileSmileSmile

Geet's biddai and her tearsCryCryCrySmileSmileSmile.........how Maan was holding his Mishti's hands, hugged her and was taking her to her new house new parivaar new life..........Maan's heart spoke to his Geet's heart angel now i will be always there for u........u r my pari and sunshine and u will be closer to my heart than even i'm to my heartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartSmileSmileSmile

Also it is so lovely to see all well wishers of MAANEET-sweetest Dadi, Adi Sir, Romeo, Manishaaaaa, Pandeji, Pinky, Tasha enjoying MAANEET's Wedding and showering them with all blessings and wishing them a life full of happiness, love, luck and everything they ever wished forSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile 

Beautifully put Spandana, kudos to you for such a lovely analysis!!! 

Marjaani-

Arjun can't believe he is feeling so proud that he has taken revenge using an innocent girl.......so disgusting............u want to make MAANEET cry but when u will come to know the whole truth u will not be able to see urself in a mirror..........u will have no one to give u shoulders if want to cry if u want to repent..........

Precap-Maan carring his Geet in his armsDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart how r v going to wait until Monday now crazies...................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Lovely analysis Varsha!!! My replies in black. Hugs to you !!!

(QUOTE=bharkha]

hey guys... aaj toh mujhe chand ko thank u karna padega.LOL LOL .. uski wajah se i m back online.. Smile Smile actually mom n bhabhi had fasting... only after seein the moon they can break their fast.. thank god moon came early.. otherwise it appears around 11 or 11:30 in the nite..

SmileSmileSmile. Chaand ko phir hum bhi thanks kahenge,  cause yesterday's episode was memorable, and analysis to banta hai na yaar!!!But Varsha, what fast was this yaar?

analysis part:
luvd the episode.Smile Smile . too gud...Smile Smile maan n geet awesome yar Clap Clap Clap guys.....geet s expression hats off to her...Clap Clap Clap Clap 
i thought geet wud run and hug maan after hearing from her daarji the reason he came to the wedding.... but its k....Cry Cry 

She looked like she would preemt a lot of things out of sheer love renewed for her at all levels & depths.

maan n geet hugging daarji and usmein bhi they both hand in hand...LOL LOL  luvd it..Smile Smile Smile geet tellin maan plz shaadi jaldi karvao ab aur intezzar nahi hota.. omg.. i cudnt believe she said those words...Embarrassed Wink . ithna pyaar tha uski aankhoin mein...Embarrassed Embarrassed .and maan... his eyes said everything..Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ..

Sahi bola, that was so lovely to see!!!

daarji - aapne shaadi mein aakar char chand laaga diiii.... kudos to u..Clap.
dulhe ka sehra suhaana laagta hai - too gud....Clap Clap Clap Clap 
geet bidaai -  i felt bad.Cry . tried to control my tears.....LOL LOL 

Kudos indeed!!! Chaar chaand laga diye, absolutely!!!

adi pinky annie decorating maan s room.. Embarrassed Embarrassed so defeinitely sr...  Embarrassed 

i want this song to be shown in sr..- ghoongat mein chand hoga.. aachal mein chandini
chupke se dekhenge saajan ko sajni..

the entire marriage reminded me of our family marriages.. i was thinking even my wedding gonna happen this way only.....Smile

God Bless you with your Maan Varsha,
tumhare crazies ko jaroor yaad rakhna!!! 

precap: omg... u know guys.. in some families... they have this rasm tat for first nite.. guys have to lift their wife and take them to their room.. i cudnt believe they gonna show this.. cvs kudos to u....Clap Clap 

I love that rasm. !!!

[/QUOTE]

dewdropred

Go to top