Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy incredibles - Darji blesses the wedding (Page 30)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

i guess everyones left.what the time there??
and how have u been??
this week u were soo late na...
alwaz.....
i think everyone has gone to dream about maaneet, while we can talk about the unedited video.
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I swear maan needs lessons on how to spend time with his wife.LOL
this week i really wanted to come early to see geet and talk you to all but had to work. CryCry

hope you had a good week

me too yaar.
sometimes i think.leave work n sit at home on IF and watch geet!!! heehhe.......

but then lifes not so easy na....

u married ree???

I know what you mean about work. me single and still looking for maanSmile 

i was just thinking that this year i cant wait for harry potter and breaking dawn to come out.LOL

me too......waiting for maan.but alas.......today he got tied for 7 janam......me happpyyyy

are they coming this yr???

hp has 1 yr gap na???Confused

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

i guess everyones left.what the time there??
and how have u been??
this week u were soo late na...
alwaz.....
i think everyone has gone to dream about maaneet, while we can talk about the unedited video.
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I swear maan needs lessons on how to spend time with his wife.LOL
this week i really wanted to come early to see geet and talk you to all but had to work. CryCry

hope you had a good week

me too yaar.
sometimes i think.leave work n sit at home on IF and watch geet!!! heehhe.......

but then lifes not so easy na....

u married ree???

I know what you mean about work. me single and still looking for maanSmile 

i was just thinking that this year i cant wait for harry potter and breaking dawn to come out.LOL

me too......waiting for maan.but alas.......today he got tied for 7 janam......me happpyyyy

are they coming this yr???

hp has 1 yr gap na???Confused
i am sure we will find our maan's Embarrassed. or we can always do a copy of the original maan for all of us. LOL

both films are coming out this year. Smile
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
jaldi kar yaar.mai budhi ho rahi hu.
and maan prefers 18 yr olds!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCry

what do u do ree???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

jaldi kar yaar.mai budhi ho rahi hu.
and maan prefers 18 yr olds!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCry

what do u do ree???

i am sure we can change maan's mind. LOL. i hope we don't get into any trouble for spamming.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
what is spamming?????????Confused

i thot more than i post in 5 secs na???Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

rainarania Newbie
rainarania
rainarania

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Finally maan apna dulhaniya aaj le gaya .... congratulations ... girls ....

PartyDancingPartyDancing PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing

The longest shadi in TV industry is finally concluded tonight ....LOLLOLLOLLOLcongratulations ....wish u a happy married life geet & maan ...duudo nahao ...phulo phalo .... 

before watching episode :-

darji coming to bless geet & maan on their wedding day ...ClapClapClapClapClap

darji's arrival for geet's marriage ... reason ... maan singh khurana ... he is the man who convinced darji ... to think about his grand daughters happiness ... on her best day ...

darji some where must be having guilt that because of their mistake geet had to go through so much ... and geet becoming paraye from her family ... is bcoz of him & in order to rectify his mistake ... he agreed to come for the marriage on maan's insistence ...

coming to my maan singh khurana .... his only dream in this world is geet's happiness Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.... it's just prooved that he can do anything for his geet ... only to see a smile on her face .... just to make her happy ...he can go to any length ....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

he called / requested darji ... to attend their wedding as geet was missing her family ... even if geet had not mentioned maan would have certainly done that.... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 
it would have been nice if the entire handa family came for the marriage ... as i remember once whn she was in HP she told how she missed running in fields with tito & rajji ...

& later on numerous times she said how much she missed her parents ... it would have been nice if the entire family would have turned up for the wedding .... Smile 
 yes that would have been an incredible achievement for telly standards!!!!
but here the actors dates might not have been available so only darji came ....

after watching the episode ...

darji telling geet ... i haven't come to stop your wedding ... have come hear to bless you .... he was looking so guilty ....must say ...he actuallt was guilty ...

grandpa & grand daughter reunion ... my god really bought tears to my eyes CryCryCryCry... very very well acted by both drashti & darji (talat rekhi ... i guess)ClapClapClapClap 

DD u r awesome girl ... keep it up ...GC too ... GurTi Rocks ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

darji ... happy that his grand daughter was right after all ... &  he is proud that she attained this stage in her life all cozz of her hard work,her will power  & that she was never wrong  ... in her fight for her rights ...

finally he came to know that geet was right ... me happy ... chalo ... geet kae myke ke rishtey tho sudhre ... atleast geet is no longer parayi from her myka .... her myka is there for her now any time in her life ... she has handa family too now ....
 Darji tells Geet how lucky she is because Maan loves her sooooo much....what a character Maan Singh Khurana is
darji all praises for maan ... akhir maan hain hi aisa ... he will never rest until he fulfills his promise / till he sees happiness in geet's eyes ...

Wow the way Geet looks at Maan when he puts his hands together in front of Darji...the expression on Geets face was pure worship, but the way DD conveyed the it without words was beautiful... 
geet ,maan ,darji group hug ... geet saying thank u to maan while hugging ... Smile

geet again saying thanks to maan ... maan saying u can say thanks after marriage ...WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLok maan ... we got u .... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaminggeet saying i can't wait any longer ... want to be ur wifey ... wanted to be called as Mrs.Geet Maan Singh Khurana ...

then kanya daan ceremony ...7 phere ....maang bharna .... mangalsutra ....

PartyDancingPartyDancing PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing

oh god this arjun is such a ....AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryabhe gadhe poora sach tho jaanlo pehle ....AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Dreamy precap :-

maan carrying geet in his arms after the grih pravesh ... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

yes more than one post in 5 seconds is spamming. But we are not doing that so its safe. It's fun chatting LOLLOL

sptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

yes more than one post in 5 seconds is spamming. But we are not doing that so its safe. It's fun chatting LOLLOL
are we not allowed to chat here???

sptrno

Go to top