Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy incredibles - Darji blesses the wedding (Page 3)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

mona ... dear ... nice post ... totally agree with u ... thy could ahve saved us from AA torture today atleast ... wanted to see only maaneet today .... but still the cv's had to spoil our mood with tht marjanie ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmsumona28divareenasptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

@reena ... nice analysis ... & agree reena ...we all were dying for this day ... finally it arrived ... it's not tht geet was waiting for this day ... more than geet we all were desperately waiting for this day ... tht i am so happy ... can't say in words ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmdivareenasptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Hiiiiiii my lovely craziesHugSmileSmile

MAANEET ka madhoor aur yaadghar milan shubh vivaah se-the sacred and divine institution of matrimonyHeart............kaayanath mein aise milan dekhne ko milna yeh hamari kush kismati kahte hai hum aur duwa karte hai ki tum dono yuhi muskurate aur khilte rahe sada ke liyeSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Hamare divine magical dreamy sacred beautiful lovely breathtaking MAANEET ki shaadi Mubarak hoPartyDancingSmile...........finally MAANEET aur hum sab crazies ka sapna sach hua...........akhir sapne sach ho hi gayeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

MAANEET were looking so divine, sacred, magical, beautiful and lovelyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartSmileSmileSmile

DD, GC, Dadima, Adi sir, Pinky, Romoe, Tasha, Manisha, Pandeji, Darji all  really acted well.........Hats off to themClapClapClapClapClap

Finally MAANEET are entering a new phase in life...........the most beautiful journey together filled with joy, happiness, love, care, roses, peace and today v all can say proudly and happily that finally their reality is more blissful and more beautiful than any

dream...............MAANEET ve dono ek hi dil ki ek hi dhakdkan hai.............now their hearts and heartbeats are one and will remain so until the end of time and even beyond thatDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartSmileSmileSmile

Pehle dupatta phir anguti aur phir taveez ne inki madhur rishte ki dor ko baanda tha aur ab Maan ki naam ka sindoor jo sazi hai Geet ki maang mein aur Maan ki naam ka mangalstra aur saath phero around sacred fire ne inhe ab ek atooth rishta mein jod diya hai sada ke liye..................ab woh ek dusare ki kismat, zindagi, khushi, umeed, taakat, astitva, khwab, haqeeat aur sab kuch ban chuke hai hamesha ke liyeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartSmileSmileSmile

Usually couples take saath phere-vows to fulfil them after marriage but in case of our divine and pure MAANEET v have seen that they have already fulfilled these vows and promises that to  to such an extent that even infinite is not the word...................................they have always shared each other's happiness and pain, their love and respect for each other increases second by second, for both the others' happiness, dreams and wishes r more important than their own, the level of loyalty, trust and understanding shared between them is deeper than the deepest ocean.............. they r incomplete without each other and thus both complete each other............each others' strength makes it up for each other' weaknesses and hence they symbolize perfection................they have taught each other how to live, smile love, care, dream, hope, trust once again..................... the depth and breadth of how they have fulfilled their promises unknowingly as strangers initially to friends and how they will fulfil them now onwards as companions and soulmates through the sacred institution of marriage for this life and all lives hereafter is something which cannot be measured in mortal terms................so v all can only admire, respect and worship them and their strong divine and atooth rishta...........that is y v all call them special..............rarest of the rare.............two precious gems now have become ek anmol ratnaDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartSmileSmileSmile

Wedding song for our lovely MAANEETPartyDancing

dulhaa ban gayaa hoy, ban gayaa sadda barkhurdaar

ghodi chadh gayaa hoy, chadh gayaa chhadake motarcaar

seharaa saj gayaa hoy, seharaa saj gayaa jalawedaar

dulhan dwaar ghadi sajan sang jaane ko tayyaar

nachaley hoy

hoy yaara hoy ho mitraa ho

tere dwaare pe aai baraat

prem ke moti loota de, nain swaagat mein bichaade

ho jaraa aadar ke sath

dilli kaa rajaa aayaa warne ko hoshiyarpur ki raani 

hone ko hai aaj poori inaki adhuri kahaani

phool khushiyon ke khile hai badi mushkil se mile hai

haay re tarase do hath

tere dwaare pe aai baraat

prem ke moti loota de, nain swaagat mein bichaade

ho jaraa aadar ke sath

vivaah, shubh vivaah, shubh vivaahSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

the lines i have underlined r my fav and very apt lines for our dearest MAANEETSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Wishes for the newly-wed couple made in heaven MAANEET-

Wishing lots of happiness, luck and love to last you today, tomorrow and evenafter for our MAANEET in their new journey togetherSmileHeart

Usually girls leave maayka after marriage but in case of Geet she got back a maayka relationship during marriage her Maan brought her maayka relationship back-Geet's tears of joy and happiness seeing darji were awwwwwwwwCryCryCry..........she really missed her family..................darji was genuinely guilty but i'm not sure if i wud have forgiven him so easily..........that is y i think Geet really has a big heart that she forgave darji who tried to kill her her baby and made her sabse paraye so quickly and welcomed him so heartily...........so today i admire, respect and love Maan ki Geet evenmoreClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Geet when she was looking at her Maan when Darji said ur Maan got me here he loves u soooooooo much........her eyes her tears conveyed her pride for her Maan, her love for her Maan, her gratitude, how she feels so blessed and lucky to have Maan in her life...........Geet's eyes were speking to her Maan's eyes how can someone be like u my gem u make me love u, admire u, salute u and worship u more every moment by ur new sweet gestures and surprises and for fulfilling all my dreams and wishesSmileHeartDay Dreaming.....it was also a lovely moment to see Maan's smile and happiness seeing Geet and her dadaji's milanSmileCry...........how MAANEET hugged darji they were holding each others' hands awwwww their bandhan is foreverSmile Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartSmileSmileSmile

MAANEET have risen to such a high level today in my eyes that i cannot express in words..........Now i feel words that i admire, respect and worship MAANEET all seem too small to express what i feel about themDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartSmileSmileSmileClapClapClapClapClap

Also it was so touchy to see tears in all well-wishers of Geet-Dadima, Adi Sir, Pinky, Romeo, Manisha, Pandeji, Anni seeing Geet and her dadji's reunionCryCryCrySmileSmile................

Also it was so cute, lovely and dreamy when Geet says Maan mein jaldi se Mrs.Maan Singh Khurana banna chahti hu.......aap jaldi se shaadhi karvadijiye.........hai mein marjawa.............Maan's expressions were priceless then.........i love MAANEET yaarDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeart

MAANEET taking blessings of dadimaa someone who has been their mother their guide their caretaker as well as a friend that too a cool one whenever she gets a chance to taang kheechofy themLOLLOLLOL............it was a very sweet touchy sceneCryHeartSmileSmileSmile

Geet's biddai and her tearsCryCryCrySmileSmileSmile.........how Maan was holding his Mishti's hands, hugged her and was taking her to her new house new parivaar new life..........Maan's heart spoke to his Geet's heart angel now i will be always there for u........u r my pari and sunshine and u will be closer to my heart than even i'm to my heartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeartSmileSmileSmile

Also it is so lovely to see all well wishers of MAANEET-sweetest Dadi, Adi Sir, Romeo, Manishaaaaa, Pandeji, Pinky, Tasha enjoying MAANEET's Wedding and showering them with all blessings and wishing them a life full of happiness, love, luck and everything they ever wished forSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile 

Marjaani-

Arjun can't believe he is feeling so proud that he has taken revenge using an innocent girl.......so disgusting............u want to make MAANEET cry but when u will come to know the whole truth u will not be able to see urself in a mirror..........u will have no one to give u shoulders if want to cry if u want to repent..........

Precap-Maan carring his Geet in his armsDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHeartHeartHeart how r v going to wait until Monday now crazies...................

Edited by sptrno - 22 January 2011 at 10:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmdrdee142sumona28bharkhadewdropredLoquacious_Aashmisty85

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
hey crazies.. my analysis on pg1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

yes mona ... agree with u the best shadi in the whole television industry till date ... & the best jodi & best dulha dulhan ... all goes to maaneet wedding ... maaneet ... maan & geet ,,,

maaneet rocks ... gurti rocks ... meeshti rocks ...

sarrmsumona28divareenasptrno

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
hey.... i m a new member.... been a silent reader for a long tym..... jus luv to read ur thread.... pls add me...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmdrdee142craziekudisptrnoLoquacious_Aash

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
divareenahi my lovely crazy incredibles HugHugHugHug. I am doing today's daily discussion thread. Miss you lots during the week as when I come online everyone is in maan dreamland EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Welcome to Maan and Geet's wedding today. HugParty

We all have been waiting for this day LOLLOL. Please start including your comments and I will come and include mine's later. HugHugHug

Wow after watching today's episode I realised that wishes do come true. Day DreamingMaan has delivered Geet her dream wedding.

Truely Fans dreams come true .

Maan  Had fullfilled Geet's every wishes.

Loved the way darji admitted that they were at fault and he is proud to call Geet his grand daughter. I bet maan felt so proud of Geet and to be her husband. Clap

At last Daarji ne apna bhool man lia and Geet se maafi mang li .

Aww me too had tears in my eyes when darjo asked for geet to forgive him.Cry And so sweet of geet to wipe his tears and forgive him. ClapIt was so nice the way she consoled darji and said that she still is a handa and missed everyone.

Same to you That part was so  touchy.

Loved it when darji said that it all happened because of Maan and stubbornness. So true we all know that once maan has a idea in his head nothing can stop him.LOL Maan is the best and we love MSK

Loved how maan and geet's hands were together when they hugged darji.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Aww geet saying sweet to maan thank you and to let the marriage happen soon as she cannot wait to be Mrs Maan Singh Khurana. I went into dreamworld when she said that. Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Trust neither can all of us, we have been waiting ages for this day LOL

Maan to ek vi mauka nahi chordta . Kaise Geet ka Haath pakard lia .

So sweet when darji did the kanyadaan. Maan filling Geet's mangh and the mangalsutra was Day Dreaming Wish them all the happiness.

Wish their happy married life .

Loved how they could not keep their eyes of each other while doing the pheras.Day Dreaming

Such me  Maaneet are ghooring each other all the time.don o ko kisska parawa nahi tha .

The bidaai was so touching, if it was me I would have rushed to go back home with maan.LOLLOL LOLMaan was so sweet by the way he was supporting geet.

Finally outhouse se Geet ka bidai ho gaya .

I have no comments for annie and arjun as I only saw maan and geet todayDay Dreaming

Episode ka wrost part.

I have a bad feeling that Arjun is going to take his revenge fully now. CryCryCry

Arjun to sochta hai wo revenge le lia .

Lets all dance around the room, finally they are marriedDancingDancing

Girls me fainted after seeing the pre-cap, someone please get maan to wake me up.  Day Dreaming

Same to you . I am in dreamland now.

Lastly a big round of applause to GC and DD for their acting.Clap 
 Hats off Gurmeet and Drashti

Reena nice analysis . My comments are in red .

sarrmdivareenasptrnodewdropred

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
i can say only 1 thing .........i want a husband like maanDay DreamingDay Dreaming .......baki ka commment maaneetland se wapis aa ke karungi!!!!Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmdrdee142divareenasptrnobharkhamisty85dewdropred

Go to top