Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy incredibles - Darji blesses the wedding (Page 2)

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
 party girls Finally ....
me in double happy mood....and dancing and dancing

such an emotional and happy episode as usual minus AA talks...

Darji telling Geet tat he has not come to stop the marriage ...wow loved it

he apologizes for his mistake wic they have committed in the name of family honor...where see needed them the more they went the other way around...

He folds her hand for forgiveness....and says he'll proudly tell the WORLD TAT SHE IS HIS GRANDDAUGHTER....OKIES not going into details oly we sud watch it...very very emotional...

and finally breaks the pot by saying it was Maan who convinced and tat made him come here...tat to due to his Zidd...akir woh to MAAN SINGH KHURANA hain na...he will do anything for getting happiness in his lady loves face...Geet startled and surprise and very happy tat he went  to edges to  bring back her family as she was missing them...

he again thanks Maan saying if he had called him for his relation of grandfather and granddaughter wud have ended...and wudn't have knw how she had made her dreams...

MSK folds hands in front of Darji and darji hugs him... and geet thanks Maan and telling him to complete the wedding fast as she cudn't wait for long to become MRS. MAAN SINGH KHURANA...

Darji does the kanyadan and Maan fills Geets maang with sindoor and outs the mangalsutra on...(OK CV's again left the blooper Over here yet again...did i see sindoor already on DD maang before maan filled hers...lol retake mistakes ...and y dnt he use the coin for filling her maang ...coz i ahve seen maang's of ladies filled with coins rite guys....but never mind finally shaadi over...)

they take the pheras ... blessed by dadi and darji... and Geet breaks down...

and precap was sooooooooooooo dreamy girls .... Maan carrying her in after dadi did the arti...

Arjun goes to NT and says he has taken the revenge by destroying Annie's life and nothing his more imp to me tan u....(yeah yeah go to hell.... no wonder sis hubby and bro are in the same goal of destroying innocent's life...already sis suffering becoz of her hell idea... better be ready for coz u r also going to suffer..Angry)

>>>>>>>>>>altogether REALLY IT IS A DREAM WEDDING AND DREAMS DO COME TRUE>>>>>>>>hope we get SR...

saw proudness in DADI's FACE...

felt bad for Annie... all i was doing wen tehy showed annie was.... Learn annie learn form ur bro wat a true love his...how  difficult was it for him to finally get his girl all for himself... and not like U falling in love within one week and finished ur SR b4 ur bro's marriage...

Edited by aarthirajendran - 22 January 2011 at 11:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmdrdee142divareenabharkhadewdropred

bithee Senior Member
bithee
bithee

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
finally.....................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

hi my lovely crazy incredibles HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug. I am doing today's daily discussion thread. Miss you lots during the week as when I come online everyone is in maan dreamland EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Welcome to Maan and Geet's wedding today. HugHugHugPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

We all have been waiting for this day LOLLOL. Please start including your comments and I will come and include mine's later. HugHugHug

Wow after watching today's episode I realised that wishes do come true. HugDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingMaan has delivered Geet her dream wedding.

Oh yes Maan has fulfilled all Geet's wishes and has given her a dream wedding 

Loved the way darji admitted that they were at fault and he is proud to call Geet his grand daughter. I bet maan felt so proud of Geet and to be her husband. ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Aww me too had tears in my eyes when darjo asked for geet to forgive him.CryCryCryCry And so sweet of geet to wipe his tears and forgive him. ClapClapClapClapIt was so nice the way she consoled darji and said that she still is a handa and missed everyone.

Loved it when darji said that it all happened because of Maan and stubbornness. So true we all know that once maan has a idea in his head nothing can stop him.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

What a man....how can someone be so perfect......Day Dreaming

Loved how maan and geet's hands were together when they hugged darji.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Aww geet saying sweet to maan thank you and to let the marriage happen soon as she cannot wait to be Mrs Maan Singh Khurana. I went into dreamworld when she said that. Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Trust neither can all of us, we have been waiting ages for this day LOL

So sweet when darji did the kanyadaan. Maan filling Geet's mangh and the mangalsutra was Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Wish them all the happiness.

Loved how they could not keep their eyes of each other while doing the pheras.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

The bidaai was so touching, if it was me I would have rushed to go back home with maan.LOLLOL LOLMaan was so sweet by the way he was supporting geet.

I have no comments for annie and arjun as I only saw maan and geet todayDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I have a bad feeling that Arjun is going to take his revenge fully now. CryCryCry

Lets all dance around the room, finally they are marriedDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Girls me fainted after seeing the pre-cap, someone please get maan to wake me up.  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

Lastly a big round of applause to GC and DD for their acting.ClapClapClapClapClapClap

They definitely deserve a big round of applauseClap

Great post Reena, I'm sure you enjoyed writing todays post after all it was the dream day we all were waiting for.....My comments in purple dear

Edited by drdee142 - 22 January 2011 at 10:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenabharkha

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Hey all Crazies I forgot one thing . This is the best shaadi in the tele industry I th.ink that . What are you thinking

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmbharkhadewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
sumona - loved your comments. HugYou are right, maan is one piece in the world who would do this. I agree that maan fulfilled all of Geet's wishes for a dream wedding.   

I really did not want to see arjun today as well LOLLOL

I have smelling salts ready to bring you out of dreamworld.LOLLOL

bharkhasumona28dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
dammit i missed trhe wedding.........
will watch repeatCryCryCry

drdee142bharkhasptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hima Hug- love your analysis. i agree that this is the longest shaadi i have ever seen on TV.

I like how you said that "coming to my maan singh khurana". I thought we were all sharing him and decided to do a timetableLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Agree with you that there is only one MSK.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed He can do anything for his geet. I too would have liked to all of geets family especially her brother and sister. Cry

Grandpa and granddaughter reunion made me cry too, it was so touchingCryClapClapClap

I totally agree that arjun is a donkey, langoor and every thing else. AngryAngry

me still dreaming about the precap tooDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.  

sarrmbharkhadewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

dammit i missed trhe wedding.........
will watch repeatCryCryCry
oh no aash - don't worry we will wait for your comments. Hug

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash