Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy incredibles - Darji blesses the wedding (Page 16)

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

@arti loved your post dear..
@sumona thanks dear..
thanks samanta

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

@aash……….tu zinda hai ki nahi meri jaan teri itni omg dekhe muje fikhar hone lagiLOLLOLLOL

ok girls i noticed two things till now=======

1. the look on geets face when darji said that maan bought him.....................SHE LOOKED AT MAAN AS IF FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM ALL OVER AGAIN...................u kno singing "kaise mujhe tum mil gaye........."  ...........i felll in love with the look.............

also during the pheras...........she looked at him like he is the whole world.her sun moon stars evrything................. i noticed  a new dimention to her love................

aash very well said dearClapClapClap

aash u want ur work to be shown on tv………ur classes on tv……….r u crazy…….u mite have to have ur own channel for thatLOLWinkWink

@reena-thank u soooooooo much dear for ur lovely commentsSmileHug………I know my post was long today but I was feeling something don't know how to express………so penned down whatever was in my heart today not mindLOLWink

@hima-thank u sooooooo much dear for reading my long post but all came from my heart todaySmileHugWink…………yea completely agree with u MAANEET can forgive even their worst enemies so easily that is y v call them rarest of the rare precious gems now ek anmol ratnaSmileHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFandivareenadewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
@dew n samata==========

sorry guys...........deemak lag gaya hai!!!!!!

dev was so not digestable............OuchOuchOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudisptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

me - 2nd - prediction - SR hogayi ... agle din maan is leaving to office while geet is still in bridal wear LOL....too much yaar..........aisi boring SR se SR na hui better hai!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

aash ... we will get a romantic scene ... but that will not be a SR scene this is what i meant by my second prediction ... as geet's condition will not allow maan to have SR ... & maan for him geet's health is important more than these earthly pleasures ... so he will wait till geet becomes fit ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmRajeevGurtiFandivareenasptrno--aarthi--misty85Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

@aash'''.tu zinda hai ki nahi meri jaan teri itni omg dekhe muje fikhar hone lagiLOLLOLLOL

1. the look on geets face when darji said that maan bought him.....................SHE LOOKED AT MAAN AS IF FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM ALL OVER AGAIN...................u kno singing "kaise mujhe tum mil gaye........."  ...........i felll in love with the look.............

also during the pheras...........she looked at him like he is the whole world.her sun moon stars evrything................. i noticed  a new dimention to her love................

aash u want ur work to be shown on tv'''ur classes on tv'''.r u crazy''.u mite have to have ur own channel for thatLOLWinkWink

zinda hu............but barely..........

dont worry.tv pe edited version............my crazies will get the unedited version!!!!WinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
reena : lovely post... haan yar.. its dream wedding.. wishes do come true. we wish maneet all  happiness.. lets dance finally they married and hats off to gc and dd

dew: gr8 post... longest wedding finally concluded.. daarji blesses, kanyadaan was indeed gr8.. best expressions by dd and gc.. they rock..

mona: lovely post... maan ne koi kami nahi chodiii.... totally agree yar... precap too dreamy.. me already in maneet land and yes its the best shaadi ever...

roch: gr8 post.. congrats to cvs.. and its celebration time for us... and the way u explained how illogical man listening to logic... too gud roch.. definitely ur daughters ll be blessed.. v all crazies bless ur daughters...and geet queen of emotions... and maan rocking as always..

deeps: lovely post yar... loved ur song "raja ki aayegi baraat".. hey dont tell sabre karo to geet varna cvs humein bahoooth intezzar karayenge yar... finallly shaddi ho gayee baalle balle.. shava shava

spee: awesome post... they have already fulfilled these vows and promises b4 pheras.. completely agree yar.. this wedding toh sirf duniya ko dikhane ke liye.. nice wedding song from vivah.. even i like tis song..

aarthi : gr8 post.. me also double happy... hey even i saw sindoor in dd s maang b4 maan put sindhoor to her..

aash: omg omg omg... u think its not gc s hand.. me not sure yar...

sptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

me - 2nd - prediction - SR hogayi ... agle din maan is leaving to office while geet is still in bridal wear LOL....too much yaar..........aisi boring SR se SR na hui better hai!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry

aash ... we will get a romantic scene ... but that will not be a SR scene this is what i meant by my second prediction ... as geet's condition will not allow maan to have SR ... & maan for him geet's health is important more than these earthly pleasures ... so he will wait till geet becomes fit ...

i kno re.......we discussed this that day na......a little lovey dovey....a few peckss to banta hai boss!!!!!!!!1

no con.........thats for sure.............

i wudnt mind a naughty maan..and MRS MAAN SINGH KHURRANA ki bechaini.............WinkWinkWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnomisty85dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by sptrno

@aash'''.tu zinda hai ki nahi meri jaan teri itni omg dekhe muje fikhar hone lagiLOLLOLLOL

aash u want ur work to be shown on tv'''ur classes on tv'''.r u crazy''.u mite have to have ur own channel for thatLOLWinkWink

zinda hu............but barely..........

dont worry.tv pe edited version............my crazies will get the unedited version!!!!WinkWink

i think we need the unedited version offline so we don't shock the othersLOLLOLLOL

sptrno

Go to top