Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy incredibles - Darji blesses the wedding - Page 10

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@reena

I noticed too that sindoor was already on her forehead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@reena-awesome analysis dearπŸ‘Clap

@hima-lovely analysis dear😊SmileSmile

@mona-nice analysis dearSmileSmile……….try to ignore the sad part just enjoy MAANEET's happiness and their divine and dreamy wedding dearSmileπŸ₯³

@bharkha……….lovely analysis dearSmileSmile……..also yes dear thank moon otherwise u wud have missed our MAANEET's divine sacred dreamy and magical weddingSmileπŸ˜‰

@Roch-awesome analysis dearClapClapClap

@deepti-nice and naughty analysis dearSmileπŸ˜‰β€¦β€¦.also loved ur poemSmile

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

what is the conclusion.short me bata na............

me will read n comment......

at night...πŸ˜†

me - first prediction --- sr nahin hui ... as maan is concerned abt geet's health ...& tht's the reason he got ready early & is going to office ... & thn appointment with doc ...πŸ˜†

me - doubt - but Y the candles are glowing still in morning ...πŸ˜•

me - 2nd - prediction - SR hogayi ... agle din maan is leaving to office while geet is still in bridal wear πŸ˜†

varsha - he is going to office in the night ... coz he is MSK ...to avoid SR ....
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@mona======

you think what????/

me still in dreamland yaar.......

loved ur post n the precap..................(aash fainted again!!!!!!!!!!)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aash hoosh me aao .

craziekudi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

me - first prediction --- sr nahin hui ... as maan is concerned abt geet's health ...& tht's the reason he got ready early & is going to office ... & thn appointment with doc ...πŸ˜†

me - 2nd - prediction - SR hogayi ... agle din maan is leaving to office while geet is still in bridal wear πŸ˜†

varsha - he is going to office in the night ... coz he is MSK ...to avoid SR ....

mera doubt hai.. woh class ki notes bhool gayi!!!!

aur woh aash ki ghar jaa rahe hai!!!
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: maneet1985

YEH HAATH KISKA HAI  TAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

aash tht's wht i said  ... the finger's size is smaller thn GC's ....
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@hima...yes i watched the repeat...marriage was good but my mind was with maaneet na...they have ruined me i tell you...yes dear i remember....
you said that....seems all your predictions are coming true.....
i agree annie should never go back to arjun....what he did is worse than dev...

@aash i am not praising darji but at least he has accepted that he was wrong....for a person for whom.....ijjat is most important..admitting that he was wrong in public is repentance...about whether he has changed or not....well if dev can become a saint so can darji....

@deepiti nice take dear....
Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
divareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

hima - your predictions are always right but i want the second one to happen.😊 
sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

ok crazies..............

aash reporting from dreamland.........................😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Hammein bhi add kar lo is dreamland mein!!!

sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!! i forgot the hugs..............shorryyyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Did not know, this was the usual crazies rasm!!! Happy to reciprocate!!!Ditto to you!!!
ok girls i noticed two things till now=======

1. the look on geets face when darji said that maan bought him.....................SHE LOOKED AT MAAN AS IF FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM ALL OVER AGAIN...................u kno singing "kaise mujhe tum mil gaye........."  ...........i felll in love with the look.............

Loved that look aash, she was so amazing with her expressions!!! WHat an actress yaar!!! Hats of to her baar, baar!!

also during the pheras...........she looked at him like he is the whole world.her sun moon stars evrything................. i noticed  a new dimention to her love................

Very well put. Agar cvs Geet, Maan pe aise hi dhyaan dete rahe to wah, in dono ki acting ka to jawab hi nahin, aage ke plots in dono ki tarah strong hone chahiye!!!

2. it was not GCs hand which put the sindoor!!!!!!!!!1111 was it???😑😑😑
I doubt it yaar, GC is too principled, he is committed to his real life ki other half, so i doubt he would do this!!!  I appreciate and respect him for this!!!

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
[QUOTE=dewdropred]

but geet is reading the script.its an offscreen right???...SR def nahi coz she is still in bridal wear!!!😑😑...this cud happen!!!!!!1

..hmmmmmm?////////

me - 2nd - prediction - SR hogayi ... agle din maan is leaving to office while geet is still in bridal wear πŸ˜†....too much yaar..........aisi boring SR se SR na hui better hai!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑

..W*H!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣v geet will kill hi n uska office band karwa degi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok my take...................cudnt it be that they are shooting next motn ka some scene b4 sr????? thats why he is in formal.........😑😑😑😑😑 (evn though i kno no SR!!!!!!!!!)