Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Virens plan flashing (Page 2)

Poll Question: whom do u want to flash Viren's plan????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [13.51%]
1 [2.70%]
2 [5.41%]
29 [78.38%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

LOL!! ROFL 
ah man, that is sooo hilarious!!! such an wild interesting thought!! 
I laugh at Divya's Dumbness!! 
and yes even i noticed that she was perfectly normal when she heard about nivi getting attacked, proving she is a BAD sister! sometimes i wish thank god i don't have a sister! Brothers are cool LOL I have friends that mean a lot more to me as sisters!! 

Hehe Glad you liked it...thats my original thought that came in mind when I thought about Divya finding out first opps...

But yesterdays episode she questions Viren about suspecting her husband.... that was something positive!  Lets she if she can hold that thought.... not I'm still not positive she can.

She's very naive, maybe not exactly a bad sister...just how she grew up being taught only to think about what she wants.

Hehe I have both brothers and sisters...sisters arent that bad (hopefully I arent that bad Confused being a sister and all). But I'm closer to my brothers. Imagine having a sister like Nivi?...

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Yup, and Divya wont bother talking and asking her husband his side of the story... she wont even listen to what hes trying to tell her.

Yup totally right about her being happy that Viren isn't the perfect husband and being glad that Sid is atleast ok. I mean she wasn't even worried about her sister when she found out she got attacked...more worried that Sid being there to help her Confused

I mean imagine if she finds out first... she finds outs... rather then talking to her husband and telling him the situation she will go tell her mother. Her mother with get excited in worry...goes and tells Nivi's grandma....grandma has a shock of her life....goes to see Nivi...on the way she gets a heart attack and dies...Nivi's dad loses it and has enough of  Soods family...and goes and kills Viren... then he notices that he made he's daughter a widow....and kills himself too. Nivi finds out about everything and dies in depression and guilt of all she did by believing in Viren. At the end Divya is happy that Nivi is out of Sids life and she can live happily with Sid.

LOL Ok I was being a little drastic there and nothing like that will happen LOL

LOL you are just too muchROFL
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

LOL!! ROFL 
and yes even i noticed that she was perfectly normal when she heard about nivi getting attacked, proving she is a BAD sister! sometimes i wish thank god i don't have a sister! Brothers are cool LOL I have friends that mean a lot more to me as sisters!! 

Hehe Glad you liked it...thats my original thought that came in mind when I thought about Divya finding out first opps...

But yesterdays episode she questions Viren about suspecting her husband.... that was something positive!  Lets she if she can hold that thought.... not I'm still not positive she can.

She's very naive, maybe not exactly a bad sister...just how she grew up being taught only to think about what she wants.

Hehe I have both brothers and sisters...sisters arent that bad (hopefully I arent that bad Confused being a sister and all). But I'm closer to my brothers. Imagine having a sister like Nivi?...

Lol Big smile 
Yea i guess, i do feel a little sympathetic towards her sometimes..and i understand that she probably feels a little too insecure  about Sid.. as she knows nivi & sid had past.. so i don't blame her.. 
But yea i saw her questioning, that was good but she won't ever get close to knowing the truth.. because Viren is too smart Tongue  
hmm yea maybe it's the upbringing that's different from nivi...  

Lol no i didn't mean to say sisters are bad.. they're fun.. but i guess i wouldn't want a sister like divya.. or even nivi .. well there are good and bad points about nivi being a sister.. 
oh and no, no ..i'm sure your siblings don't think you're a bad sister! 
I've been in girls school for 5 years yet i feel closer to boys/brothers.. Confused  i guess girls can create a little too much drama at times.. so you just want to chill with guys for a while haha
I got off the topic so much.. i need to stop doing that. hehe

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Yup, and Divya wont bother talking and asking her husband his side of the story... she wont even listen to what hes trying to tell her.

Yup totally right about her being happy that Viren isn't the perfect husband and being glad that Sid is atleast ok. I mean she wasn't even worried about her sister when she found out she got attacked...more worried that Sid being there to help her Confused

I mean imagine if she finds out first... she finds outs... rather then talking to her husband and telling him the situation she will go tell her mother. Her mother with get excited in worry...goes and tells Nivi's grandma....grandma has a shock of her life....goes to see Nivi...on the way she gets a heart attack and dies...Nivi's dad loses it and has enough of  Soods family...and goes and kills Viren... then he notices that he made he's daughter a widow....and kills himself too. Nivi finds out about everything and dies in depression and guilt of all she did by believing in Viren. At the end Divya is happy that Nivi is out of Sids life and she can live happily with Sid.

LOL Ok I was being a little drastic there and nothing like that will happen LOL

LOL you are just too muchROFL

LOL! If they destroy the story.... they can hand drama to me Wink. Atleast I'll keep the audience laughing until the end Tongue
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

LOL!! ROFL 

Lol Big smile 
Yea i guess, i do feel a little sympathetic towards her sometimes..and i understand that she probably feels a little too insecure  about Sid.. as she knows nivi & sid had past.. so i don't blame her.. 
But yea i saw her questioning, that was good but she won't ever get close to knowing the truth.. because Viren is too smart Tongue  
hmm yea maybe it's the upbringing that's different from nivi...  

Lol no i didn't mean to say sisters are bad.. they're fun.. but i guess i wouldn't want a sister like divya.. or even nivi .. well there are good and bad points about nivi being a sister.. 
oh and no, no ..i'm sure your siblings don't think you're a bad sister! 
I've been in girls school for 5 years yet i feel closer to boys/brothers.. Confused  i guess girls can create a little too much drama at times.. so you just want to chill with guys for a while haha
I got off the topic so much.. i need to stop doing that. hehe

Lol...smart Viren is losing it atm.... I guess this will be his down fall.

Yeah your right...having a sister like Nivi isn't too good too. I would die with guild if I found out that my sister gave up her happiness so I can have some false happiness. That will be heartbreaking.

Maybe being around too many girls all time is school made you look for something else. Haha... and normally guys are easy to understand and relate to. LOL I agree with the girls and drama.

And your right opps... or topic but hopefully the mod shouldnt mind. We arent disrupting anything.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index