Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Virens plan flashing

Poll Question: whom do u want to flash Viren's plan????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [13.51%]
1 [2.70%]
2 [5.41%]
29 [78.38%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
seriosly i need divya to publuish Viren's reality........she is so stupid so pls Cts give a chance for her

Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 22 January 2011 at 7:58am

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

seriosly i need divya to publuish Viren's reality........she is so stupid so pls Cts give a chance for her

I don't think Divya's character is capable of doing this kind of stuff that involves using brain! LOL 
but it will be a great surprise if she does find out... one reason why she would want to find out is.. because everyone is going to start blaming Sid and because its realted to sid she will want to find out the truth .. lool!

Edited by Poojiebbz - 22 January 2011 at 10:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaKinshukKiDewani

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i dnt wnt to reval tha plan!!!!!!
i hoineslty dnt no y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like grey of meri jaan
anisha likey!!!
hehehehehehehehe
buh i chise sid!!!
dnt no y

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

i dnt wnt to reval tha plan!!!!!!
i hoineslty dnt no y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like grey of meri jaan
anisha likey!!!
hehehehehehehehe
buh i chise sid!!!
dnt no y

OMG! i think the same! you know what secretly i wish that this plan should not be revealed either!!  i like it this way! but whatt if viren goes too extreme in hurting Sid?!!  it's sad for poor sid, but this grey shaded viren is hot!! 

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

I don't think Divya's character is capable of doing this kind of stuff that involves using brain! LOL 
but it will be a great surprise if she does find out... one reason why she would want to find out is.. because everyone is going to start blaming Sid and because its realted to sid she will want to find out the truth .. lool!

Agreed. Dont think Divya has it in her.

She's too into Viren is an awesome loving husband and my husband doesnt care or only cares about Nivi.

I think shes going to start blaming Sid too Confused forget finding out the truth.

In the rare case that she does find out... she'll be too busy working out how it effects her rather then doing anything about it...

Poor girl

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

She's too into Viren is an awesome loving husband and my husband doesnt care or only cares about Nivi.

I think shes going to start blaming Sid too Confused forget finding out the truth.

In the rare case that she does find out... she'll be too busy working out how it effects her rather then doing anything about it...

Poor girl

Yes, you're right! even i was thinking that she will also start suspect sid and leave his sid when actually by being his wife she should support him but ..she only thinks about her own good rather than the "happiness" of both of them as a couple!! 
She only sees what she is being shown by others.. she doesn't want to find out more the reasons behind things.. 
but yea infact i think she will be happy to see that Viren doesn't love nivi after all and isn't the perfect husband..
what a loser! 

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Poor girl

Yes, you're right! even i was thinking that she will also start suspect sid and leave his sid when actually by being his wife she should support him but ..she only thinks about her own good rather than the "happiness" of both of them as a couple!! 
She only sees what she is being shown by others.. she doesn't want to find out more the reasons behind things.. 
but yea infact i think she will be happy to see that Viren doesn't love nivi after all and isn't the perfect husband..
what a loser! 

Yup, and Divya wont bother talking and asking her husband his side of the story... she wont even listen to what hes trying to tell her.

Yup totally right about her being happy that Viren isn't the perfect husband and being glad that Sid is atleast ok. I mean she wasn't even worried about her sister when she found out she got attacked...more worried that Sid being there to help her Confused

I mean imagine if she finds out first... she finds outs... rather then talking to her husband and telling him the situation she will go tell her mother. Her mother with get excited in worry...goes and tells Nivi's grandma....grandma has a shock of her life....goes to see Nivi...on the way she gets a heart attack and dies...Nivi's dad loses it and has enough of  Soods family...and goes and kills Viren... then he notices that he made he's daughter a widow....and kills himself too. Nivi finds out about everything and dies in depression and guilt of all she did by believing in Viren. At the end Divya is happy that Nivi is out of Sids life and she can live happily with Sid.

LOL Ok I was being a little drastic there and nothing like that will happen LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_POmshanti1111

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Yup, and Divya wont bother talking and asking her husband his side of the story... she wont even listen to what hes trying to tell her.

Yup totally right about her being happy that Viren isn't the perfect husband and being glad that Sid is atleast ok. I mean she wasn't even worried about her sister when she found out she got attacked...more worried that Sid being there to help her Confused

I mean imagine if she finds out first... she finds outs... rather then talking to her husband and telling him the situation she will go tell her mother. Her mother with get excited in worry...goes and tells Nivi's grandma....grandma has a shock of her life....goes to see Nivi...on the way she gets a heart attack and dies...Nivi's dad loses it and has enough of  Soods family...and goes and kills Viren... then he notices that he made he's daughter a widow....and kills himself too. Nivi finds out about everything and dies in depression and guilt of all she did by believing in Viren. At the end Divya is happy that Nivi is out of Sids life and she can live happily with Sid.

LOL Ok I was being a little drastic there and nothing like that will happen LOL

LOL!! ROFL 
ah man, that is sooo hilarious!!! such an wild interesting thought!! 
I laugh at Divya's Dumbness!! 
and yes even i noticed that she was perfectly normal when she heard about nivi getting attacked, proving she is a BAD sister! sometimes i wish thank god i don't have a sister! Brothers are cool LOL I have friends that mean a lot more to me as sisters!! 

Edited by Poojiebbz - 22 January 2011 at 12:18pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index