Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

enna kodumai paa ithu....

ellaarum summa thaaliya vachu velayaaduraangappa.....inge uravugalil ippadinaa....ange in Magal...same thing happening....some one is tying thaali for a married girl...as she is having amnesia....ayo....thaangalaippaa....

Edited by atina - 13 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates aish..

Finally Visa nenachu nadandhiruchu.. What if Swetha also cannot give birth.. Visa will do a 3rd marriage for her son is it.. 😡
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: hareramk

BTW, To give credit, Chitra (Durga) acted well in todays episode. She is an excellent actress. I remember her acting in Alaigal serail aired long back.

Hiya Hareramk, i agree with you.. Durga did a fantastic job ⭐️👏👏👏...  I've seen her do softer roles.. but during this particular scene.. she (Chitra) came across as an adamant yet holding onto her life.. to achive something... ⭐️.. hats off to Durga!

@ Amar Uncle and Varneshwar Anna: please convey to Durga 😳
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Aishu for the update.

This is a torture watching today - Chitra taking tablets threatening Mugs to marry. Chitra says why you don't understand my unarchi - I think she is not realizing Mugundan feelings.

I think Swetha will keep the Thali as she likes Mugundan.

Swetha might become pregnant but during delivery she might get into complications.
Edited by migan - 13 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

enna kodumai paa ithu....

ellaarum summa thaaliya vachu velayaaduraangappa.....inge uravugalil ippadinaa....ange in Magal...same thing happening....so9me one is tying thaali for a married girl...as she is having amnesia....ayo....thaangalaippaa....

That too to the same actress Sneha nambiar. Yennamo kodumai.
amara_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Hiya Hareramk, i agree with you.. Durga did a fantastic job ⭐️👏👏👏...  I've seen her do softer roles.. but during this particular scene.. she (Chitra) came across as an adamant yet holding onto her life.. to achive something... ⭐️.. hats off to Durga!

@ Amar Uncle and Varneshwar Anna: please convey to Durga 😳

Aishu,  I nave informed Durga over phone.  Neeyum hareramk vum ezhuthi iruppathai DurgaviRku padiththuk kaaNbiththaen.  Avarukku santhoasham thaangavillai.  UngaL ellaarukkum thanks sollach chonnaar.    
atina thumbnail
thanks AS sir. Finally we both are here......ha? It was such a long break I took...I missed reading all the discussion here and I missed calling you to bother you now and then.....since I am a little free now...you can expect my calls........!!!

Varneshwar Thambi.....please do not get angry with me for not posting that Himalayan trip stuff......many many things happened ...health issues, guests, holiday seasons etc.....one of these days it will be up......Mannikka vendugiren an thambiyai........mannipeergala?
atina thumbnail

Yes I agree....about her Super acting ( DUrga)...for that matter everyone ...the entire starcast act so well...potti ...pottukittu....except one actor who acts as Swetha's dad.....

He has improved lil bit from his first appearance to now...but still there is a lot of room for improvement......Hope director Sir will do something.......

hareramk thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Amara uncle for conveying my view and Radha's view to Durga.

I really enjoyed today's episode. I want Republic day daily so that we can enjoy all episodes.
varneshwar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
manniththuvitten akka. neengalum namathu IF uravugalum ennai mannikka vendum. neenda nedu naatkkalaga ennaal ingu vara mudiyavillai. pala aluvalgal. ini thodarnthu ingu vara muyarchchippen. nandri. vanakkam. 

puthiya varavana hareramk avargalai varuga varuga ena varaverkkiren.