Uravugal Jan 24-28 mon-fri updates on page-1

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Will there be any serials on the republic day> Jan 26th?

good luck to aishu.....??!!
Edited by atina - 13 years ago
hareramk thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Torture for viewers. Giving ideas to have sleeping pills to many through this episode? Can't Chitra think smartly than this useless ideas? She has proved that she is uneducated.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks Nithya👍🏼

This chitra..yabba..she is just screwing up girl own life. Emo blackmail to get things done..man..she will regret later on when its too late.

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the update.

This Chitra she is totally adamant.

I totally agree she will feel for it later.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

Wyll there be any serials on the republic day> Jan 26th?

good luck to aishu.....??!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooh Maa, i Just found out Sun TV is airing special programs 🥳🥳🥳🥳 So me is essu from updates 🤣 🤣

Actually now a days many get elated when they find out that there are no epidoes on the days they update naa 🤣
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks for the updates daa Nithya 👏👏

Chitra is so adamant... she is ruining not only her own peace, but that of Mugs and Swetha's.  She should be told that she is being SELFISH... she wants to force her wishes upon others, along with Visa.. well lets see how far they succeed... am sure it will end up in major issues, which they of course will learn when it is too late  ...

I just hope someone can drill into Visa's mind that adopting a child is no less nnu
amudhamanian thumbnail
Chitra is not only ruining her own life but also mugs and shwetha's.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hareramk

Torture for viewers. Giving ideas to have sleeping pills to many through this episode? Can't Chitra think smartly than this useless ideas? She has proved that she is uneducated.

'

hi welcome to uravugal forum. Pleaswe visit us regularly and take part in our discussions too. I am sure you willhave fun making friends here....'
hareramk thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks atina. I will post whenever time permits.

Please, do not portray Chitra's character as very weak like this. No body in this world can achieve anything by committing suicide. Come out and see, there are lot of motivating living legends are there, live and enjoy, life is not touch.

BTW, To give credit, Chitra (Durga) acted well in todays episode. She is an excellent actress. I remember her acting in Alaigal serail aired long back.