Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Ragini and Nirav go blindfolded! - TB Article

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Ragini and Nirav go blindfolded!

Ragini Khanna and her choreographer Nirav chose the color 'Black' as their next weapon to excel on the stage of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.. Wonder how?

Well, the next week's theme happens to be 'Colors' where all the contestants are required to play with the color they choose.. And Ragini and Nirav who chose the color Black decided to go blind-folded in their performance.. We hear the duo performed exceptionally well to the number, 'Naina Tarsenge'...

Though Ragini and Nirav did not gather a perfect 30 score, their performance indeed left a mark and the judges and audience assembled appreciated their effort with a huge applause.

Talking about the concept, Ragini told us, "I was totally against the act when Nirav for the first time suggested that we tie a black ribbon around our eyes and dance. I was not ready to take this big a risk, that too at this stage of the competition. But he convinced me that if we do well in the act, that might actually turn in our favour".

"The feeling after the performance was outstanding; it actually becomes difficult if someone looses his or her vision, and we got the emotions perfect. I never expected that our act will go well because during rehearsals, we never could manage a perfect act. But on stage, all went well and it turned out to be fabulous",  explains Ragini.

"I am thankful that our performance went well without any errors. Hope audience and my fans like it and appreciate our effort," signs off Ragini.

It will be really an eye pleasing experience to see Ragini performing blindfolded.

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

Edited by Xx_fehmida_xX - 22 January 2011 at 6:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
sounds interesting
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan