Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

A message for chander

hpenz4evr Groupbie
hpenz4evr
hpenz4evr

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Hi ppl.......

i feel so sorry for chander.......  he is so chwt.....

No body thinks for him..... except his dad i think....

for all his sacrifices to the party and family of tiwari's he s not even having a " designation" 

he so selfless.. never thinks for himself.....

my message for him will be

"life will be good when you marry a person who loves you instead of the person whom you love"

hope chander realises that. 

People share your messages for chalka.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zoha_17fairy_naazkalapahad---ayesha---ozzyiePrinsesse.Suvi-Swetha-

sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
So true yaarThumbs Up, i totally agree with uSmile, he should stand up and fight for his rightsD'oh, he is a DarlingEmbarrassed, i love him completelyBlushing, i dont know but this forum and maximum of its members treat Abhishek as a kind of heroOuch, with due respect to all his fans, i like him too and he is an important character, but he is careless, frivolous and childishOuch. But Chander is warm , sweet, understanding, and i am sure as  his eyes speak Embarrassedand show a suppressed passionEmbarrassed that he is hiding somewhere beneath that cool facadeHeart. He is a much better lover Embarrassedthan Abhishek because though he is sad from within, alll he wants is that Alka should stay happyClap. Thatswhat true love isClap. Dont worry soon ALka will realise his worth and anyways all of us know there wont be any Alka ralph marriageDead. She will stay back in India and fall for ChanderClap.Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zoha_17fairy_naazPrinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
I agree!
Chander is so sweet...
But Alka does care for him, in a friend way, she just hasn't fallen in love with him yet, and it isn't her fault since she can't force herself to fall in love with someone, but that will come soon as wellSmile
@sameera
" i dont know but this forum and maximum of its members treat Abhishek as a kind of heroOuch, with due respect to all his fans, i like him too and he is an important character, but he is careless, frivolous and childishOuch" I agree...I love Abhishek, and Nandini as well, they are a cute couple..but I dont think Abhishek is the perfect guy, he has shades, and is an interesting character, but extremely childish...I like Chander's seriousness much more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalapahad

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
agreed
But then the CVs have to take a new actree , i think.Smile

Prinsesse.Suvi

fairy_naaz Groupbie
fairy_naaz
fairy_naaz

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I agree that abhishek is not a serious person.I love the character of chander, becoz he is truely a kind hearted and straight forward man when he felt he is in love for alka despite of knowing that she loves ralph he hasn't changed his mind for her and waits for her.on the contrary abhishek just using him for the support he is giving him in nandini's case.In tiwari's house only alka  is a true friend of him.Smile

kalapahad

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
chander being tortured for indu-ramesh murderAngry..... his dad being balmedAngry..... arms n drugs would be found at his place to frame himAngry..... honestly.... i dnt feel like watching this at all..... chander is shown to a strong minded n a serious character.Smile.... i dnt want him to be subduded at all........

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index