kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
don't leave them so easily, but only 5?? u should have demanded more gifts

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
ok i want 7 from them EACH. EACH does NOT mean TOGETHER of naps or loony helps me NO all by urself LOL 
7 from smriti
7 from niyati 
only nice sigs if the sigs aren't up to the mark with the ncieness thye dont count LOL and i'll tell you if the sig is bad then you have to go and req soem1 else or revise the sig instructions LOL 
no leniency
happy kavs p.s. smriti niyati this is serious no lettign you off the hook

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 22 January 2011 at 10:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
u made my day priyaaa.....esp the name 'smriti'....u jus made my day....it serves some ppl good

nitzie, i don't have anything against u, u know na.....
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
rofl
hehee
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
OMG! I hate you guys!! Promps...I didn't forget that it was your b'day...infact neither did loons and we were even planning to open your b'day topic!! Infact I was actually going to, but then that day my net stopped working and started giving me problems!

And phir school started and I got very busy...I used to come home at like 7 PM!! So yaaa...but I hope that is not a valid excuse to not wish u b'day...so like i said, ready for punishment!! 

You are planning to kill me with 7 siggies! Damn! Send me some pics coz i have zero pics of ur other favs unless u want AY!! I can dig out some ankita-sushant ones through jhalak dikhlaja...send me some prem-heer pics!!

And kavs...you are perfect indravardan sarabhai!!!Ouch

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 22 January 2011 at 12:31pm
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
indravardhan is the father??
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
yes...who always adds fuel to the fire!!
-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

OMG! I hate you guys!! Promps...I didn't forget that it was your b'day...infact neither did loons and we were even planning to open your b'day topic!! Infact I was actually going to, but then that day my net stopped working and started giving me problems!

And phir school started and I got very busy...I used to come home at like 7 PM!! So yaaa...but I hope that is not a valid excuse to not wish u b'day...so like i said, ready for punishment!! 

You are planning to kill me with 7 siggies! Damn! Send me some pics coz i have zero pics of ur other favs unless u want AY!! I can dig out some ankita-sushant ones through jhalak dikhlaja...send me some prem-heer pics!!

And kavs...you are perfect indravardan sarabhai!!!Ouch
giving links ok

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index