lpppppppppppppppppppppppppp

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp jitne hoote chappal marne hai maar leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee jitny gali deni hai de la jitna ghussa kar na hai kar le u deserve the right to be hellllllll freaking mad on me on all of usssssssssssssssssssssss

so yeah bring it on start throwing all ur high heels on me i promise i wnt even duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

but till the time u get ll ur weapons ready me wld just say happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wala buddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay meri lpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp may bhaggu always always alwayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys bless u with all the frekaing happiness in the whole wide wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorld me lovessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss u 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 me loves u me loves u me lovessssssssssss u and m showieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i wasnt here on ur happy to u but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey who says ur budday over I mean ur one and only lpcame just right now so the real party toh ab shuru hui hai right lpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp????????????

so lets hear it for the budday girl and lets start rockinggggggggggggggggggggggggg and rolling with her coz yeah picture toh abhi shuru hui hai mere yaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whats her name simriti ???
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^^ her name is priya

Once again Happy birthday priya!

-Fatima- thumbnail
happy birthday priya 🤗
priya185 thumbnail
thanks guys
kavs and fatty only nice ppl here who rmred *hugs to you both* kavs was late but not as late as you guys plus her gift made me in a good mood with her lol

lp you even remembered some days before so hmpph didnt expect you to forget naps toh isnt even my lp you are
but thanks or the topic even though its 4 days later

seriously spekaing will only forgive you lp and naps with bribery mannyyyyy gifts and toufee (presents) no forgetting them
 and miinimum is 5 but minus happy bday on it as my bday was 4 days ago isntead write a SWEET msg on it for me wiht loads of tareef
😆

plus you have to guess my age right 🤣 without any help or cheating.  
kavya.b thumbnail
sry for wishing late priya, i was at home n my net didn't work there...or else i would have wished u at ryt time
priya185 thumbnail
Kavs am not angry at you just at those 2
kavya.b thumbnail
don't leave them so easily, but only 5?? u should have demanded more gifts
priya185 thumbnail
ok i want 7 from them EACH. EACH does NOT mean TOGETHER of naps or loony helps me NO all by urself 😆 
7 from smriti
7 from niyati 
only nice sigs if the sigs aren't up to the mark with the ncieness thye dont count 😆 and i'll tell you if the sig is bad then you have to go and req soem1 else or revise the sig instructions 😆 
no leniency
happy kavs p.s. smriti niyati this is serious no lettign you off the hook

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
u made my day priyaaa.....esp the name 'smriti'....u jus made my day....it serves some ppl good

nitzie, i don't have anything against u, u know na.....