Originally posted by carisma2

At annu and lakhs such sweet words.

for me only heheheLOL

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

wow ClapClapthankyou anu ji for your sweet words and thanks for replying in my post  yaara u can call me nazia i hope that avantika will b shown a sign of get out from the pops and as far as arhaan is concerned i pray and i beleive that he will reach stars and he has got all the potential to reach there aswell he is a gem Starlove him and love u alsoHug

You are welcom Nazia (you have a  very beautiful name. I used to love hearing to Nazia Hussain songs )
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Telstra,
I had to write to you because you sound really depressed. I know that you are disappointed with Aarushi been on the limelight and taking more screen time than kriya and you are getting frustrated. But believe me, this phase will pass too. Remember the days when everyone was outraged by the bigamy issue and we complained continuously to stop showing it and hence it is coming to a stop. Its time for Aarushi to move out of the TN.
I want to see Kriya and their future too. Infact i want to see them in Pratigya Niwas. And I am sure it is going to happen.The cvs are going to just drag the serial at their slow pace and then fulfil our wish when they feel like it.
And about Sbs badmouthing Arhaan. Do not worry about it .We all know that Arhaan is a wonderful actor and his expressions are awesome. Some news channel cannot tarnish his image.

So get out of your depression and look forward to the maha epi tomorrow. Our wish might be granted tomo and Aa will leave Tn.

Cheer up!

Anu

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Hi Naz
Don't fret, pet! 
As the late MJ said, 'you are not alone, i am here with u....'  but i know exactly how u feel.  there seems to be no getting away from ykw, she seems to follow us like a bad smell.  I've felt like stating my opinion but then, like ppl said, she's only human, only doing her job, n so on, but this is ridiculous.
We've all suffered enough these last few months and its time it all came to an end.  I've watched on tv all the previous epis i missed cos we're behind over here and trust me, i wish i hadn't - absolutely awful.
But having said that, let's hope the cvs stop dragging their feet and get this track over and done with, its gone at a snail's pace lately, and we can only take so much.
As for SBSAngryAngryAngry I hope someone takes action against them.  it can't be acceptable for a show like this to badmouth such popular actors, especially AB.  Hopefully viewers have also complained and the channel shud make them give him a public apology.

wished this could b true yes they should do that they made a mockery ofhis personal life one bunch of stupids yaara i wish pops wakeup before its too late and thankyou for agreeing with me and making an attempt to cool me downBig smile

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
hey dear..................i thought u r the most optimistic one among us.....................don't loose hope yaar..................arushi will soon vanish from the major story line................i mean there is a limit to every thing Angry and as for the cheap stunt by SBS, audience r not fools...............they know good acting when they see one.................and we the audience all accept the fact that AB is brilliant actor............... we can't all go wrong can we?   they can go on making up stories about him and mocking him.....................but we viewers r not blind.............talent shows................and we have seen his talent in natural acting.................they can't fool the viewers by these tricks bec the viewers can see that they r only bluffing and barking mad as the evidence is right in front of our eyes....................we r not blind, we the audience could tell who acts better.............so chill

Edited by dhakarn - 23 January 2011 at 12:52am
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Hi nazia dii...Great post!

dii ammazing post...very weel said....i agree dii...dis fl aka ykw gals track is not ending...OMG is she gonna be the eye witness too...???no i dnt think so....only kriya will be there....n i think pratz will narrate it to that YKW...chill dii...its the end of arushi today...bcoz in one article we read na dat.....

"KN will be handcuffed n taken to jail...so kesar will say dat she has no right to be here n SS will throw her out of TN....so arushi will tell Kesar to go wid her to the SAX MANSION"

so i think today dat stupid gal will be out of TN.....**fingers crossed**....n even afetr going to the Saxmansion if dey concentrat n YKW den the CV's suck!!!
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

hey dear..................i thought u r the most optimistic one among us.....................don't loose hope yaar..................arushi will soon vanish from the major story line................i mean there is a limit to every thing Angry and as for the cheap stunt by SBS, audience r not fools...............they know good acting when they see one.................and we the audience all accept the fact that AB is brilliant actor............... we can't all go wrong can we?   they can go on making up stories about him and mocking him.....................but we viewers r not blind.............talent shows................and we have seen his talent in natural acting.................they can't fool the viewers by these tricks bec the viewers can see that they r only bluffing and barking mad as the evidence is right in front of our eyes....................we r not blind, we the audience could tell who acts better.............so chill

yaara ur thoughts were right i am optimistic but after seeing that A will b the eyewitness my mind gets off infact when u were talikng to babitha about smelling rats i asked you and you did the honours t tell me that A is noyt going anywhere uff i could not tell u how afraid i was that i have to see her again in am important role and i was didhearted seeing the trp chart mkap is going down just because of her but pops are giving her chances per cances no one wants to see her enough of her chanting and ranting whichever track i thought of i can see her in the picture but good thing is that due to my good friends my optimism is backBig smile i always trusted pops and still do and i beleive that instead of diverting all there energies to make her a star (which she never become)divert all there energies in making mkap no 1 and for sbs they are bs the more they do these silly acts the more we love aur innocent jaano bachaEmbarrassedand lastly thankyou for calming mre down u r aStar
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Hi nazia dii...Great post!

dii ammazing post...very weel said....i agree dii...dis fl aka ykw gals track is not ending...OMG is she gonna be the eye witness too...???no i dnt think so....only kriya will be there....n i think pratz will narrate it to that YKW...chill dii...its the end of arushi today...bcoz in one article we read na dat.....

"KN will be handcuffed n taken to jail...so kesar will say dat she has no right to be here n SS will throw her out of TN....so arushi will tell Kesar to go wid her to the SAX MANSION"

so i think today dat stupid gal will be out of TN.....**fingers crossed**....n even afetr going to the Saxmansion if dey concentrat n YKW den the CV's suck!!!

beta sbs told that day that she will b the eyewitness i magine it from now on otherwise u will b in shock later and i dont want u to suffer like i did because i know its ur exams perio so concentrate on ur studies bes of luck to ur exams hope you excels amen

Go to top