why pops why? (Page 2)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by telstra

hello friends,
          i know my post will b depressing but sorry cant help it my true feelings .yeaterday was a bad day for all of us because of those idiots sbs for me they r dead and they better go to hellAngrybut one thing which pissed me off was the fact that fl will b the eyewitness OMG the time i got to know this my depression started we have been asking pops since long that we dont want to see her we dont like her but for the last 6 months she is the central character getting more importance than leads majority of us showed our anger directly some wrote editorials to pops but they did not listened i dont know about any one but i cant see her anymore i am not enjoying anything no kriya scene no gd spreaking no komarsh track nothing as far as she is sharing frame with anyone i dare pops to tell us the tryth that without having any talents why they r giving her soo much importance soo much soo that there trps are also getting low every week.this is the first time guys i am in love with any serial any fictional characters and actors actresses emotionally attached to this serial cant see any other serial as after seeing thakurs kriuya arja everyone looks soo artificial cant enjoy anything except this serial soo pissed off right now by thinking that i have to see that face again and moreover as an important character being euyewitness.
bolbo ur comments
Hi Naz
Thank you for the post
I totally agree with dear i also feeling depress after watching that SBS vm  and AH track is not ending . But have hope which giving me strenth to watch the show . bisvas rakho, visbas pe dunya kaym hai.Big smilemitaly

chalo donon mil kar ghum banttat hain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Even I was shocked to know tht tht YKW will be the eyewitness... I became MAD.... WHY WHY WHY???????? was the only Q ruling my mind....Angry

telstra

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
agree wit u dear,,,,,, hope for the best and results will always cme best,,,,,,,

regradng sbs team,,,,it willl not effect 2 arhaan popularity ,,,,, frm how long they r dng these cheap stuff but it has not effected 2 his popularity ,,, lke always media ple just bash on salman khan image,,,,, his popularity has not been redused 
 now tat arushi  track s endng we will be not seeng mch,,, c.v has listen 2 us  tat why they hve  changed the track....& they jst cant tke her out immediately,,, they need sme time;;;;;;;;;;
so jst relax,,,,, tension matlo tension deyo sbs team koo

telstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Even I was shocked to know tht tht YKW will be the eyewitness... I became MAD.... WHY WHY WHY???????? was the only Q ruling my mind....Angry

now what should i do to cool u have not much energy left in me to say something nice only listening to everyone

carisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Hello Telstra,
I had to write to you because you sound really depressed. I know that you are disappointed with Aarushi been on the limelight and taking more screen time than kriya and you are getting frustrated. But believe me, this phase will pass too. Remember the days when everyone was outraged by the bigamy issue and we complained continuously to stop showing it and hence it is coming to a stop. Its time for Aarushi to move out of the TN.
I want to see Kriya and their future too. Infact i want to see them in Pratigya Niwas. And I am sure it is going to happen.The cvs are going to just drag the serial at their slow pace and then fulfil our wish when they feel like it.
And about Sbs badmouthing Arhaan. Do not worry about it .We all know that Arhaan is a wonderful actor and his expressions are awesome. Some news channel cannot tarnish his image.

So get out of your depression and look forward to the maha epi tomorrow. Our wish might be granted tomo and Aa will leave Tn.

Cheer up!

Anu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4telstracarisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Nazia i can understand yr depression. Somehow we all know it is a fiction and they r fictional characters. but some magic they have worked on us that we have been attached to them so much. we want to see them in each and every episode. it tells that their acting is good and we like them. so what proof we need that itself is a proof so no SBS or anyone can do damage for tht. i think he will get popularity because of this and more people will start supporting him.
   Now abt teh YKW track it has been there for a long time. when it started we allmade a big fuss and everybody said it is fiction and we r getting attached and all. but i agree with u. the POPs are dragging like a hell. she also know we don;t like it as u said she said she will be loved by her fans who she knows immediately when her revenge track ends. if her acting was good people might have liked her. but it is not. we had liked almost all teh villians of the drama because of the acting. they do such a wonderful job. Yes POPs have to end this track. i know they have to give a break to the main lead,but not this much break. enough of this YKW track. hopefully the POPs hear us soon. they read our forum and i think that day will not be far when we will have our kriya back. we will get it.then they will come with a bang and take us to their kriya land.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4telstracarisma2

rayano Groupbie
rayano
rayano

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
i think u need help dearConfused!

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
nice post nazia diiii ........
arushi huhhh i hatee herrrr i mean i hatee avantikaaaaaa moree than arushi .....i cant standd avantika so the same evn oes for arushi ......i really wanna thsi tack to get over soon and we get back our krishna and kriyaaaaa .....................
dont worry dii ...this track will end soonn ...and then our good time will starttt with krishnaaaaa

Go to top