Pratigya
Pratigya

why pops why?

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
hello friends,
          i know my post will b depressing but sorry cant help it my true feelings .yeaterday was a bad day for all of us because of those idiots sbs for me they r dead and they better go to hellAngrybut one thing which pissed me off was the fact that fl will b the eyewitness OMG the time i got to know this my depression started we have been asking pops since long that we dont want to see her we dont like her but for the last 6 months she is the central character getting more importance than leads majority of us showed our anger directly some wrote editorials to pops but they did not listened i dont know about any one but i cant see her anymore i am not enjoying anything no kriya scene no gd spreaking no komarsh track nothing as far as she is sharing frame with anyone i dare pops to tell us the tryth that without having any talents why they r giving her soo much importance soo much soo that there trps are also getting low every week.this is the first time guys i am in love with any serial any fictional characters and actors actresses emotionally attached to this serial cant see any other serial as after seeing thakurs kriuya arja everyone looks soo artificial cant enjoy anything except this serial soo pissed off right now by thinking that i have to see that face again and moreover as an important character being euyewitness.
bolbo ur comments

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nasrikalaganesha_umaFaiza.suk4ArjaAddictbabithajPristineSoulMitu_carisma2

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Dear!! ...don't loose hope yaar!! ...you are the optimistic queen!! I agree Arushi is being given more screen space than our leads for the past few months now!! ...but don't worry yaara....how far can they stretch her character....she will be out soon!! ....don't loose hope!! ...I haven't still!! ....I do think the cvs listen to us...hence they stopped the arushi revenge track...asap....they are moving around with different tracks..but yes she is still there....don't worry she will go away soon!! Big smileBig smile

As to yesterday...yes it was a really bad day for us!! ....the whole day I felt like slapping those people!! ...was very angry!! ....we need to do something to stop that!! Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4telstrababithaj

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hello friends,
          i know my post will b depressing but sorry cant help it my true feelings .yeaterday was a bad day for all of us because of those idiots sbs for me they r dead and they better go to hellAngrybut one thing which pissed me off was the fact that fl will b the eyewitness OMG the time i got to know this my depression started we have been asking pops since long that we dont want to see her we dont like her but for the last 6 months she is the central character getting more importance than leads majority of us showed our anger directly some wrote editorials to pops but they did not listened i dont know about any one but i cant see her anymore i am not enjoying anything no kriya scene no gd spreaking no komarsh track nothing as far as she is sharing frame with anyone i dare pops to tell us the tryth that without having any talents why they r giving her soo much importance soo much soo that there trps are also getting low every week.this is the first time guys i am in love with any serial any fictional characters and actors actresses emotionally attached to this serial cant see any other serial as after seeing thakurs kriuya arja everyone looks soo artificial cant enjoy anything except this serial soo pissed off right now by thinking that i have to see that face again and moreover as an important character being euyewitness.
bolbo ur comments
I cannot understand - why the pops are imposing a character on us sooo much. I understand a while ago - I made a post not to bash AH, But that doesn't mean to say that we can accept her in a major role or keep ssing her face aswell.
POPS have to understand the viewers choice.
Since the whole arushi tracks have come in place - Peepz have been loosing interest.Dead
There are loyal fans - who watch this show - POPS why are you hurting us?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4telstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

hello friends,
bolbo ur comments
I cannot understand - why the pops are imposing a character on us sooo much. I understand a while ago - I made a post not to bash AH, But that doesn't mean to say that we can accept her in a major role or keep ssing her face aswell.
POPS have to understand the viewers choice.
Since the whole arushi tracks have come in place - Peepz have been loosing interest.Dead
There are loyal fans - who watch this show - POPS why are you hurting us?

seriously sis heights and moreover pops and also avantika knows that we dont like her she mentioned in an article that people r not liking her and she will get her soo called fans back when this trak will end but there is no ending one after the other they are briging tracks in which she is the central character after doing such a stupidity marrying that bs man doing soo much to kesar she is safe and sound ganga ki tarah pavitar bs i havenot slept last night felt like crying u know i am extremist if i love someone i love if i hate i hate bnothing inbetween i am just trying very hard not to reach that hate part trying very hard have not seen ur vm alsoCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umacarisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Dear!! ...don't loose hope yaar!! ...you are the optimistic queen!! I agree Arushi is being given more screen space than our leads for the past few months now!! ...but don't worry yaara....how far can they stretch her character....she will be out soon!! ....don't loose hope!! ...I haven't still!! ....I do think the cvs listen to us...hence they stopped the arushi revenge track...asap....they are moving around with different tracks..but yes she is still there....don't worry she will go away soon!! Big smileBig smile

As to yesterday...yes it was a really bad day for us!! ....the whole day I felt like slapping those people!! ...was very angry!! ....we need to do something to stop that!! Confused

thanks yaara for your sweet words but this time i am hurt yaara very hurt we viewvwers dont want to see her pops r making show for us not for themselves na i know they know that we dont like her but still we r compelled to see her why because we luv kriya takurs and arja and i seriously dont know whom to write whim to say all this i wanted pops to read all this i am hurt because just wanted to give that ykw importance they r ready to play with there trps moreover with mkap why is she soo important
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Oh, come on, just don't stress urself so much about it... I do agree that y'day was a bad one, those SBS people deserve a good prasadi but there's a saying na ' Hazaar mooh hazaar baatein', so we cannot stop people from speaking ( rather for SBS I should say barking). So, we must provide a deaf ear to all this idiotic criticism... And as far as Arushi is concerned, I can just say , keep ur fingers crossed , she will walk away or should i say run away or fly away soooooon. So plz cheer up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

hello friends,
bolbo ur comments
Hi Naz
Thank you for the post
I totally agree with dear i also feeling depress after watching that SBS vm  and AH track is not ending . But have hope which giving me strenth to watch the show . bisvas rakho, visbas pe dunya kaym hai.Big smilemitaly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Oh, come on, just don't stress urself so much about it... I do agree that y'day was a bad one, those SBS people deserve a good prasadi but there's a saying na ' Hazaar mooh hazaar baatein', so we cannot stop people from speaking ( rather for SBS I should say barking). So, we must provide a deaf ear to all this idiotic criticism... And as far as Arushi is concerned, I can just say , keep ur fingers crossed , she will walk away or should i say run away or fly away soooooon. So plz cheer up

hmm thankyou will try

Go to top