Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

FF: love, hope and destiny chap 13 page no 59 (Page 33)

Sonikins IF-Stunnerz
Sonikins
Sonikins

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanchan.S

before u kill me 
decided to ready both the updates
nahi toh meri lash milti kahi kone mien 

coming to updates

@ part 5 
OMG PriDa getting married 
trust u to bring such unexpected twist

@ savni n varni scene
seeing some early bond is developing

Varun's marriage ab yeh kya nahi twist hai 

@ part 6

u love srk dont u LOL
aise choti choti baate hoti reheti hai bade seharo meinTongue

u made damz cry Cry
now m really waiting for next update
lets see wat is stored in destiny for them

acha hoa u gave comment lolz otherwise i will kill u 
u know me i m queen of giving twists lolzLOL

me and srk Ouch

not me destiny made her cry
thanks for ur lovely comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyKid

LazyKid IF-Dazzler
LazyKid
LazyKid

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauchalover

me and srk Ouch

haan ji u n ur twist
pata hai wat is coming next
n how ur gonna shock us
Sonikins IF-Stunnerz
Sonikins
Sonikins

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged

me and srk Ouch

haan ji u n ur twist
n how ur gonna shock us

me and shock kamal karti hoon i m very innocent u know lolzLOL
LazyKid IF-Dazzler
LazyKid
LazyKid

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

me and srk Ouch

haan ji u n ur twist
n how ur gonna shock us

haan ji tum kitni innocent ho woh logo ko pata chal jayega tori der mein

Sonikins IF-Stunnerz
Sonikins
Sonikins

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged

me and srk Ouch

haan ji u n ur twist
n how ur gonna shock us

itna bara ilzam nahinahi nahi
yeh sunne se phle main mar kyon na gai lolLOL
haan ji tum kitni innocent ho woh logo ko pata chal jayega tori der mein

DaShInG_DeViL IF-Dazzler
DaShInG_DeViL
DaShInG_DeViL

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
hey di such fab update...
loved all the scenes...
can't hope to read what will happen when prida will get married...
do continue soon...
and aww di i love srk 

-Baz

Edited by DaShInG_DeViL - 17 June 2011 at 7:49am
Sonikins IF-Stunnerz
Sonikins
Sonikins

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShInG_DeViL

hey di such fab update...
loved all the scenes...
can't hope to read what will happen when prida will get married...
do continue soon...
and aww di i love srk 

-Baz

thanks baz
u love srk
heheh i hate him lolz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DaShInG_DeViL

Sonikins IF-Stunnerz
Sonikins
Sonikins

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

He looked at her, then his cigarette, he was about to inhale it once again but then saw Damni whose eyes were getting watery due to smoke and he dose of the cigarette in the ash tray. Damni looked at him.

"Look Damni I know what is done can't be done but now situation is getting worst. Reporters are getting curious about our relationship." He said

She replied after wiping her tears.

"I know some reporters also contacted me and asking about our marriage."

"I think we should get married. I know it is quite difficult for both of us but we have no option and after all we have to get marry one day so what is the difference? . Look  I can't ruin my business. It is getting affected because of these controversies." He looked worried about his business.

"Business. Business. Business" She shouted "You can't see anything else except your business"

"Because this is only the thing for which I live" He said.

"Then just live with your life"

She got up and went. Destiny brought them at that place where they were strucked. Everyone wanted to change his destiny but not everyone is lucky and Prithvi and Damni were among them who did not have power to change their destiny. 

It would be better for us to apologize of our behavior before it become late. Although apology does not wash your harsh behavior but it may sometimes decrease the pain that words created.  Varun was also ashamed of his behavior and that's why he called Anchal at his home. She came

"You called me"

"I am sorry. Yesterday I behaved very rude." He spoke about his behavior.

"It is ok" Anchal pouted.

"Anchal I don't want to get married right now" He requested

"Why Varun. Give me valid reason" She asked for reason.

"I don't know but I am not ready to tie knot with you. I don't know but I can't get married. If you' I mean I have no objection if you break this engagement. I don't think so I would be able to satisfy your all expectations" He replied.

"Varun I have been loved you since childhood" She was shocked.

"But truth is that I don't love you" He added back.

"You love anyone else" She questioned

"No but I am not ready for any relationship" He answered

"Then I would like to wait for you"

She left him amazed.

Damni came into the room and threw her hand bag on the bed. She received a call from journalists regarding their marriage. Her tears were rolling on cheeks.

"What should I do? Why it is happening with me?"

Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her. You have to accept the things that destiny chose for you. How far could you run from your destiny? Everyone has to accept the reality of life, we can't decide our future. It is decided by God and we have to obey his decision. Damni were trying run from her fate but how long finally she had to follow her destiny.

She sat on the bed and started thinking. She had no option. Prithvi was right. She had to marry him sooner or later. If she had left her life's decision on destiny so she had to trust on it. She dialed Prithvi's number. After hearing voice of Prithvi she gave her consent for marriage. She called her sisters in her room. After a while Avni and Roshni were there.

"What happened" asked Avni

"Marriage date has been fixed and we are getting married in 22nd of this month" Damni said politely.

"You mean 2 weeks" Roshni was shocked.

"Don't you think it is quite early?" Avni added.

"May be but we have to stop news that are spreading in the market otherwise it will ruin our business" Damni answered her questions.

"But Damni are you ready for this?"  Roshni asked

"I have to"

"Think once again it is matter of your life." Avni said

"I know but I am doing right thing"

"Oh my God only 2 weeks I have to make my dresses ready oh no. I will catch you later guys" Roshni rushed and went to the room.

"Damni I will say once again. Don't do it for business. Your life" Avni was worried about her.

"I know Avni but my life is already struck in this problem and this is the only way to come out of this problem."

Avni and Damni came to mall. Avni came out of mall holding lots of packets in her hands. She was unable to hold all packets and as a result it got fall. She sat down to pick them but one voice rung at her ears.

"I have never thought that you are also that type of girl who loves shopping"

Avni looked at him.

"I think every girl loves shopping" Avni said smilingly.

Sameer laughed "Yes you are right"

"What are you doing here?" Avni asked him.

"I have come for buying a shirt and you" He said.

"Actually I have come with Damni. Her marriage has been fixed." She told her.

"Congrats"

At the same time Damni came out of mall with shopping bags.

"Hi Sameer" Damni was happy to see him.

"Hello Damni. Congrats for your marriage. I have just heard the news about your marriage"

"Thanks. And you are cardinally invited on the every ceremony of marriage" She replied.

"Without card?" He asked

"I will send you" she smiled. Her phone started ringing and she excused and went.

"So what are you going to wear on Damini's marriage?"

"When you come you will see it" She said.

"Oh you are giving me surprise. I want to see you in saree"

But before Avni could say Damni called her and she went and Sameer was looking her going.

Varun entered I the roshni's office.

"You called me"

"Yes because I want to give you something" she smiled

"What" He was shocked

"This" She handed over the wedding card to the Varun.

"I can't attend this marriage" Varun said

"Why"

"Because we belong to different class"

"Oh my God you started once again. First all employees are invited in this marriage. And in Sangeet function you are invited as my friend"

"But"

"Please It is my sister's marriage and I am inviting you as my friend." She pleaded

"Ok." He always got convinced by her.

"I will wait for you" She smiled once again.

Damni was getting prepared for Sangeet function. Prithvi called Damni and told her that he arranged wedding planners for the marriage. Their names were Sid and ridhma. They were hired to arrange marriage function. Ridhma had arranged beautician for her who was making her wear jewelry. Beautician was admiring her beauty and Damni's eyes were getting red with the fact that she was going to marry to the person whom she never liked. Avni picked saree for the function. She wanted to fulfill the wish of Sameer. Roshni was worried about Varun and was just hoping that he would come in this function.

Avni and Roshni brought Damni at hall through stairs. Sameer and Avni eyes met. She was looking stunning in green saree. Sameer admired her beauty. They made Damni sit near to Prithvi. Roshni was searching for Varun as soon as she called Varun. She realized that phone was ringing near her. She turned to see and looked at Varun. Smile appeared on her face. Finally friendship won and he was here. Someone turned on the music.

This is something special to all the paaji's
and all the parjaiyaan's this is patialla house..innit
laung da lashkara oh baby tera..jaan se pyaara,(Sid came out of among boys)
oh baby aiwein..chamka din saada, (He put his hand on his heart)

ke dikh gaya..pyar yeh patialvi
oh jab se dil hara, oh badla main..saara ka saara, (He put his hand on someone's else shoulder)

oh baby jivein..gabru dil dara, oh baby tera yaar
yeh patialvi yaar hai..yaar hai..yaar hai patialv (He started dancing)

patiala peg laga ke nachunga patiala dhol baja ke (He mentioned his hand towards Ridhma)

keh doonga keh doonga hiriyan meri, zulfe teri (He followed her)

mere haathon ki ye laqeerein..banti hain (He held her hand in his hand)

laung da lashkara oh baby tera..jaan se pyaara,
oh baby aiwein..chamka din saada, (He took her in dance stage)

ke dikh gaya pyar yeh patialvi oh jab se dil hara, (Sameer was staring Avni)
oh badla main..saara ka saara,oh baby jivein.. (Avni also saw him and he moved his eyes in other direction)
gabru dil dara,oh baby tera yaar yeh patialvi (Roshni came to meet and varun was smiling)
patiala peg laga ke kehnda hai, kehnda hai ( Ridhma pushed sid)
kalley milo to chup yeh rehna hai rehnda( Ridhma held sid's collar)

channa mere chaddo parey mishri si meethi ( Ridhma took her in dance stage a)

gudh si baatein rehne de ( they started dance together)

laung da lashkara
oh baby tera..oh baby aiwein..ke dikh gaya
pyar yeh patialvi

got the feeling now that makes me wanna move
if you feel the same then you should do it too
patiala...patiala...patiala...go patiala

batoon se teri batein bani hai ( Avni eyes met with Sameer)

aa voh phir se chup ke mere kaano mein keh de ( Sameer beckoned that she is looking very beautiful)

batein to meri  chup ho gayi hai aah joh bhi sunana hai voh aankhon se sun le ( She smiled)

tu jo kahein uske ab charchey hum karte hai ( Varun looked at Roshni)

to joh kahein ab se hum sunte hai, karte hai ( Roshni was also having some strange feeling)

aisa kabhi socha na tha  dil yun hi khokar hi taqdeerein milti hai ( Suddenly Sid came from behind and pulled them in dance stage)

laung da lashkara oh baby tera..jaan se pyaara,
oh baby aiwein..chamka din saada, dekh kar pyar se patiyal ni( He also brought Avni and Sameer on dance floor)

apne bhi pindh mein ek phuljhadii thi ( Prithvi looked at Damni)

voh tillewali jutti suit parandi ( He bend his head down and started smiling)

kheto mein jaa ke cheda tha jisne usko bhi yaadein ( Damni started remembering Inder)

kahan dil se hai haati ( She remembered his behavior when he broke the engagement)

kajla laga ke woh main kya  jo kehndi hai (Sid suddenly came near Damni )
peend mere dil mein bhi uthti hi rehndi hai (Ridhma also came near Prithvi )

hirey meri khote tey aa manjite baija tenu rajj rajj vekhan ( Sid pulled Damni's hand and took her on dance stage)
laung da lashkara oh baby tera ( Ridhma took Prithvi there)
jaan se pyaara oh baby aiwein 
chamka din saada, ke dikh gaya..pyar yeh patialvi
oh jab se dil hara, oh badla main
saara ka saara, oh baby jivein..gabru dil dara,
oh baby tera yaar yeh patialvi
( Everyone started dancing and revolving around Prithvi and damni. They were just standing there and all of them were dancing circling them. No one could see Damni's tears. )

Damni was looking at her hands. It was filled with mehndi. Her tears started falling on her mehndi. She got married and her aunt was not there. She felt her absence. Her phone started ringing. Her aunt number was flashing on her mobile screen. Her face started glowing. She picked the mobile.

"Hello aunty. I know you would call me" Damni was happy

"I have called you once again to say don't get married. Please for my sake." Aunty said.

"I can't do it" Damni apologized

"Why are you not getting understood?" she said.

"Everything is ready. Tomorrow is my marriage. I am missing you" She was weeping.

"Please don't do it. I feel that you are in deep trouble." She added

"Yes I am and this marriage the only way to come out of this marriage" she said.

"Damni if you get married to Prithvi, I will never see you again."

"Please listen to me. I can't stop it"

"Then just remember one thing from now on I don't know you"

She hung the phone and Damni busted into tears and fall into the floor.

Sometimes destiny became so cruel that you were bond to follow it and except tears nothing would have in your eyes. Damni was going trough same phase. She did not even know when Prithvi put sindoor in her forehead. She turned into pieces when Pundit ji declared them husband wife. She followed all the Pheras like puppet.  She could not do anything against destiny. Now she could only hope for the best for her life.  Avni and Roshni brought her in room. Now she was waiting for Prithvi. She knew that their marriage was different from others. They did not love each other but they had to live their life and had to follow their destiny blindly. Damni could hope that in the future she would not have to face the challenges that she had faced before. But just when you thought everything would be perfect everything would be falls apart. The harsh reality of life is that it turned your success into failure in one second

Prithvi stepped into the room and locked the door. Damni did not bother to turn because she knew who had entered in the room. Prithvi looked at Damni. His hand went into his pocket. He took his cigarette and lit up with lighter. Damni started having cough and she turned back to see. She saw Prithvi smoking. She was having severe cough now. Her eyes were getting red and watery. She came near him.

"Prithvi I have told you that I am allergic from smoke."

Prithvi was behaving as if she did not exist.

"Prithvi I am saying to you something"

But Prithvi kept on smoking. It made Damni angry. She snatched the cigarette from him and threw on the floor.

"Did u get me in once? I am allergic to smoke."

Prithvi looked at her. His expression turned into anger. He slapped her harshly. Damni was unprepared for it. She just fell on the carpet. It was unexpected for her. Now Prithvi was staring her. She got up keeping hand at her cheek.

"Don't even think about it again." He said with anger.

"Prithvi"

"What do you think of yourself Damni Gujraal? You still don't know who is Prithvi Mehra?  You think that all events that happened in our life had occurred due to destiny. Well mam Damni gujraal there is no such thing destiny in Prithvi Mehra's life.  Prithvi makes his own destiny." He sounded harsh

"That you mean" Damni said unexpectedly.

"Yes you are right Damni Gujraal. I was the one who was behind between them."  He said

He started revolving around Damni and Damni was so shocked that she could not move. She was standing like stunned.

"I think you should know from start. Right. Do you remember that phone call Damni? Oh how could you remember? That call, when I got sugar contract. Remember our discussion"

Damni's mind took her into past

"Why did you call me?" Damni asked him

"I have got your sugar contract"

"Congrats. Now what can I do for you" Damni asked'

"Don't show me arrogance. You don't me" Prithvi got angry.

"I am not afraid of you. Just tell me the reason of calling" Damni was still calm.

"Ok if you want to then listen I want to buy your Gujraal's industries" He said.

"What? Are you gone mad?" She was shocked

"If I have said that I want your business then I want it. I will pay you good money"

"You have gone mad" Damni pouted.

"Look Damni It would be better for you" He added

"Mr. Prithvi Mehra. I think you should talk to psychiatrist."

"Damni you are crossing your limits"

"And you already did. Just go to hell"  She cut the phone.

Prithvi's voice made her back into present

"Do you remember that conversation Damni. After talking to you I was very angry. You spoilt my whole happiness. But thanks to my PA, I got it back. He brought newspaper for me. He showed me column about my success but do you know what I saw. I read news about an ordinary person who got marry to an actress and have become famous and rich. Then I got remember the will of your grandfather that anyone who would marry Gujraal's daughter would become of director of Gujraal empire and look at me I have done it. Now you would ask me about that accident right, so after reading that news I have got an idea, I have talked to your mechanic and gave him a good amount. He went to your office and created some problem in your car so it would ultimately stop after sometime. Nobody knew about it because one of your security guard was also got good amount of it. When you started driving you did not know that one car was behind you. Before you ask me I would like to tell you it was the same car that was about to hit you on that day. When your car broke down I received a call and I reached there. You did not notice that when we were fighting that car was still standing there. I started irritating you so you finally decided to leave.  When you reached at the middle of the road I gave him signal and rest of you know it very well and about that photographer, he was also paid. What do you think that media can write anything about me, Prithvi Mehra. No one can. I am Prithvi Mehra. I rule the business world. Media is in my pocket Damni ji. They have to think 1000 times before writing anything about me. I have called them on that day too when we met and I announced our marriage. I thought Damni you will be little intelligent but no you are quite duffer or maybe I am quite intelligent. You fall in my trap so easily that even I was surprised."  

"You deceived me" she said

"Really. Am i" He laughed

"I will not leave you." She said angrily.

She stepped further and held his collar but Prithvi held her hand in his hand and started squeezing harsly then pushed her

"I have said you don't do this again. But I will forgive by considering it your first mistake."

He pulled her both hand with his one hand and pulled her close and lit up the lighter with another hand. Flames were started rising and he took his lighter closer to her hands. Damni's hand started getting burned. Damni tears were rolling on her cheeks. She was trying to pull her hand from Prithvi's grip but she was unable to. Damni's hand got burned excessively. Prithvi closed the lighter and said

"Your punishment of holding my collar or you can say our marriage gift" He said by raising his eyebrows.

He went to the bed for sleeping. Damni fall on the floor. Her destiny once again betrayed her. She even did not know who had cheated her, her destiny or Prithvi Mehra. She had never thought her hope would turn into her worst nightmare. Her head was spinning or maybe she found whole room spinning. She was unable to differentiate that what was hurting more? truth or her burned hand.

Precap: Savni update 

P.S ok I know you guys are going to kill me so I have decided to run. Big smile
Please comment wait a minute I think no one is going to comment lol

Edited by gauchalover - 17 June 2011 at 8:39am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny4alu5123Perspectives...Waves..Devil_Of_Heaven-bitz-LazyKidAnn_92Jin.Nan08adventure_gurl.effervescent.

Go to top