FF: love, hope and destiny chap 13 page no 59 - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago

Soni, niice update and story is folding really interestingly..now Sameer is having some feelings for Avni, hope he admits them soon to himself.

And finally a good decision by Varun, happy for Roshni that he is back not for her happiness but for her ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š .. And for PriDa story...

hope so you have something all in all Prida in next part.. Looking forward to what is the real reason of the dark side of Prithvi, making it more curious..

and nicely made vm.. loved the choice of scenes.. gr8 work and waiting for the next update.
Originally posted by Killer_Shark

gk and chand are part of my life but i have right to criticize them when i find some thing that i don't like 
Originally posted by Devil_Of_Heaven

wow di that was a really amazing update...
glad that varun is back in gujral industries...
finally sameer is feeling some attraction...
and yay prida are going to surat...its gonna be amazing...waiting for your next update di.. 
and the precap is very interesting...wanna know dhakan's past.. 

thanks for liking it mah
dhakkan๐Ÿ˜† nice name sia wil kill u
Originally posted by ...San-Yo...

Soni, niice update and story is folding really interestingly..now Sameer is having some feelings for Avni, hope he admits them soon to himself.

And finally a good decision by Varun, happy for Roshni that he is back not for her happiness but for her ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š .. And for PriDa story...

hope so you have something all in all Prida in next part.. Looking forward to what is the real reason of the dark side of Prithvi, making it more curious..

and nicely made vm.. loved the choice of scenes.. gr8 work and waiting for the next update.

thanks for liking the story as well as vm๐Ÿ˜ณ 
next part is totally dedicated to prida 

Originally posted by gauchalover

thanks for liking it mah
dhakkan๐Ÿ˜† nice name sia wil kill u

lolz di๐Ÿ˜†
but he is behaving like a dhakan... ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Devil_Of_Heaven

lolz di๐Ÿ˜†
but he is behaving like a dhakan... ๐Ÿคฃ

i don't have prob but sia will have๐Ÿคฃ

@ Soniii...

Fab part...!!! @ Savni- M glad sam hvnt told Avni abt his plan...nw he vill Really fall for her...interesting to watch...!!! @ Varni- Rosh was Adorable as usual...but bas ye Varun sud stop being jerk๐Ÿ˜ก...!!!

@ Prida- Ahem m loving dem more n more...Pri' trick was smart๐Ÿ˜‰...!!! N Surat trip t/g...me likes...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜› Great job with update...!!! M really sorry for late rly...u knoe I read it sooo many dayzz ago but cudnt cum OL so rlying late...!!!

-Nitika
Edited by crazypridaholic - 12 years ago

Where is the Update???
Cant have enough of this awesome story...
Despoly waiting GAUCHALOVER๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by crazypridaholic

@ Soniii...

Fab part...!!! @ Savni- M glad sam hvnt told Avni abt his plan...nw he vill Really fall for her...interesting to watch...!!! @ Varni- Rosh was Adorable as usual...but bas ye Varun sud stop being jerk๐Ÿ˜ก...!!!

@ Prida- Ahem m loving dem more n more...Pri' trick was smart๐Ÿ˜‰...!!! N Surat trip t/g...me likes...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜› Great job with update...!!! M really sorry for late rly...u knoe I read it sooo many dayzz ago but cudnt cum OL so rlying late...!!!

-Nitika

hhhe y r u happy did not get u ๐Ÿ˜†

abt varun he is following his destiny๐Ÿ˜•

no problem for being late ๐Ÿ˜Š
So finally u made sammy like u na ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›
n there pri wow how nicely he tricked Damz to come with him hats off
cute varni part as usual

come on now update fast n wanna know abt pri's past