Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Soni...

firstly very sorry for late cmnt.. thora busy wid clg n studies :p

okayy now cmng to the update..yeh kya kar rahi ho.. sachi ur stories r fully roller coaster rides.. kab kya hojaye patha hi nahi chalta.. pehle pri ab sam bi :p ..quite interesting update haan.. now am very eagerly waiting for u to reveal wat Prithvi story is n also how sam will bcm good again :)  ..zaroor kuch andar ka kahani hoga .. i trust u.. waiting for more suprises frm ur end 😆

all in all a very good update yaar.. waiting for the nxt one now 😊
...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Soni.. hows you? first i was searching when where did i last commented on your FF.. gosh, missed commenting on 2-3 updates..  but i was reading it silently, sorry😳 couldnt get much time to reply properly here..

About your updates.. i beleive seriously, like seriuously  Pri has something very dark beside him, his past... but then again, his been reacting terribly.. torturing and all that.. i couldnt have taken this more, a bit ok he is changing and ignoring to his feelings.. kab tak karey ga, he should open himself😊..

Anyhows, that was my thinking.. but you have plotted your story very well..  6 different lives folding 3 stories with different angles..one twist gives turn to other and so it happens.. Difficult task Soni... you did gr8 job 👏

Varun is now aware about Rosh's feeling.. well, he should think what and who he really wants in his life.. am waiting how you going to solve this complicated story..

And Sam.. wo to Pri se bhi bara idiot nikla😡.. i doubt these boys really have something common in them other than surname.. urgh... all this time he is been trying to trap Avni.. kabhi nahi sudrey gaa. havent we already seen his negative side 😡😡
and for this you can consider Nitz point.. Pri
and Sam fighting for property and "G" girls enjoying .. that will be interesting  to read though😉..

Intersting part and precap tooo... looking for next update, hope so soon after your paper..
BEST OF LUCK😛

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=sunny4]loved it and yipee pri has started feeling for damz and plz more prida next time
thanks for the pm and update soon😊

mima...
[/QUOTE

thanks for liking the chapter😳
yup i m trying to add more prida
Sonikins thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini_s

good update.. Sameer also has his plans... hopefully Varun is true atleast..

and varun is honest don't worry 😆
Sonikins thumbnail
Originally posted by: juhi_karneet

Hey mommy !!! again an fabulous part yaar !!!

Ur giving too many surprises !! Sameer !!!! Omg ...i neva thought of this...
Loved the twist in the story grey Sameer ...!! Wao that sounds interesting !! The Confession part of SaVni was very touching !! Loved it ...
n omg Avni called damini dii ...so sweet !! n poor rosh ...shes so hurt ...but i m sure varun n rosh will get togetha sooon...cant c rosh like tht 
coming to PriDa ... i loved the dance scene lot !! PriDa r adorable !!
Now SaVni's story after marriage is gonna start !! I m tooo excited abt that !! but before that m even more excited for the SaVni,PriDa n VarNi scenes during the celebration of SaVni's marriage !!

message to sam - Sam u betta b in ur limits hun ...varna main danda leke aungi 😆 !! Don't  hurt avni !!! And i hope ur natak of being in love wid Avni will becum a reality ...hope u soon understand the meaning of love !!! 

@my dear mommy - beti kabhi mom ko kill nahi kar sakti ...so chill !! I loved the twisht !! very interesting
Again wanna say that ...this was an awesome part soni jii !!! Waiting eagerly for the next update

tc
loadz of love !! 

Sameer does not have courage to tease avni😆 or may be i will not let him do anything😆 he will fall in love soon😲

thanks for liking Prida dance scenes

thanks for having confience on me🤗
Edited by gauchalover - 12 years ago
Sonikins thumbnail
Originally posted by: karneetholic

reserved,,,a bit bz wid xamzz..sorry :(

no problem
Sonikins thumbnail
Originally posted by: pia09

Hi Soni, thks nd luved the update.
savni part was good. feeling very sad for roshni. varun should come back to roshni.Now on prida, it was great, luved it. prithvi is slowly getting attracted towards damini. pl. update next part more of prida.

yup i m trying to add more prida yar but i m restricted bc of story line
Sonikins thumbnail
[QUOTE=adventure_gurl] Prithvi seems to be changing for the better glad to see that! keep up the good work! Sameer is marrying  Avni for the money, but hopefully he changes as well😉[/QUOTE

every one as to change ji sooner or later
Sonikins thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sparklin_star

Interesting update . . .
so many things happening
what's d Prithvi suspense??
n Sameer's well planned as well???
Poor Rosh she realized her love . . But wid a guy who's himself confused in life . . . . .
wow . . Gr8 story m lovin d twists n turns . . .quite Griping
n hey atleast I m nt plannin to kill u Soni 😆

suspense of Pri would be reveal soon😆

so u r not going to kill me hugsss
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
🤣
Sonikins thumbnail
Originally posted by: LazyKid

simply outstanding update

was full of emotions
plzzz lets us know the past of pri... n not he is falling for damz does this mean he is becoming civil towards damz ???
omg bhi grey shade mein hai 😉 (as if i was not know 😛
loved it
plz continue soon

hahah u know it v well that sam is evil like me lol
ok abt pri past soon ji aap ka hukum sir ankhon par
abt civilization yeah he is😆
thanks for liking it
love u