FF: love, hope and destiny chap 13 page no 59 - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by GauravsDbest

Hey its the first time i got a break from studies and after seeing the topic of Prida VM i started reading ur FF since yesterday and i LOVED it!!!You have a great concept and story and each character has been beautifully etched out⭐️It must be difficult to innovate on a story that's so clearly engraved on each of our minds but u have excelled in it👏I love each couple but here,i love Savni's storyline the most(personally)😃i love the line"everything that belonged to her would belong to him soon"😍

great to know that u like my FF 😳
thanks for admiring my work

And great choice of song for the VM, based on this FF...👍🏼great job soni and Kanchan!Prithvi's character is so English-classic-Mills and Boons type😃i love the concluding part of the 3rd chap...Shows that Pri has a conscience and humane heart underneath his arrogance❤️

i don't know he has heart or not lol lets see
😆 thanks for liking his character

I really like Varun's character here...And u have brought just the right mix of innocence and maturity in Rosh...Love "Toddo"😳u bring alive each character,minor and major, and all plots and sub-plots😃and dojustice to each...Very detailed and balanced👏looking forward to more fab updates...Shreyashi😊

thanks shreyashi for ur sweet comment
Originally posted by pia09

Hi soni, great update. ThkS for Pm nd vm. Pl update sooon

thanks pia
Originally posted by shalini_s

nice update Soni for all 3 pairs.. keep going..

thanks 😃
Originally posted by sunny4

hello
i love ur ff outstanding work👏 plz add me to ur pm list plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i will add u thanks for ur comment
[QUOTE=crazypridaholic]

Soniiii......

Love d update.....!!! Story is progressing at very good pace.....!!! M loving Savni story.....very nicely done.....!!! Abt Prida.....dis pri seems really rude n blood thirsty....it gonna b interesting to see him falling in love 😳......!!! Wats dat twist at d end.....was totally unexpected......enjoy it so much....!!! Looking f/w to nxt part....update soon....!!!

-Nitika
[/QUOTE]

thanks for the comment niki
thanks for liking prida and savni part😛
lets see when destiny make him fall in love with her
Originally posted by ...Tich...

hey soni,

first of all thanks for the pm...😊

And the part was superb.... fantastically done...thanks

though i loved the prida part i want a convenient reason for pri's behaviour not just his success.. please can you do this for me... i can say only that there must be one more reason but it would be valid or not i don't know

And inder isn't a villian... wow thats a change..there r lots of things that r unpredictable

Sameer.... i love him... he's tooo good... my fav character till now.. wonderful character sketch. thanks

Avni, roshni and varun were good in their own parts.. lets see whats stored in their destiny..As i say we can hope

And damini... she always gets a strong character.. love the way she tackled with prithvi..After all i m die hard fan of chand

overall great part.. i must sat you are a fantastic writer...thanks

love,
tich.

wat an update soni di!!..keep it up
seriously..plz update soon..
Originally posted by juhi_karneet

Soni,
Fabulous part dear !😃 thanks
Loved it to the core...❤️ thanks
starting from SaVni -
The Sameer and Avni meetings were really cute..loved that handkerchief scene alot !!😳 thanks
Loved the PriDa bullet scene thanks once again
and VaRni thinking about each other..was too cute
aww start of something special in all 6's life ....

In all this was an mindblowing update yaa...👏 👏 👏
Totally loved it to the core.😳

eagerly waiting for the next update !! 😍

thanks alot for wonderful comment