Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [22/1 - Epi 62] (Page 8)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janamanasi

Hi!

Scrolling thru all the messages, debates, research and analysis from all of my Friends over here ......shows how much we miss KMH..... 
I do not know how this rating actually works... but seeing the debates and through analysis.. of the show from our renound forum critics (all Forum members)...i can safely say... woh din door nahi jab KMH will be on Top and our karan kritika will rule the rate chart...
I started luving KMH and even started luving Forum.....  since i feel we all are here with a reson that is KHM, Karan, Kritika and ofcourse LUV....

NB : @Eshu : i was not not getting the link.. hope my message is posted in rite link

couldnt agree more,  donno if I said hi to you yet LOL but hey welcome and I loved reading your post the other day too. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
superb takes everyone Clap

@shibz - Shocked chup ho jaaaa..  already writer ne, director ne aur arjuhi ne maar dala abhi u want to kill us too with ur take on SR LOL.   juz kidding  like as I said It had that unique KMH charm Thumbs Up and they did not overdo (if you know what I mean/refer  to Wink)

@shika - yeah control writer ji....LOL

@nisha - gauri was negative from the beginning,  she never really cared for arohi or arjun except for her own interest in arjun.  but also I think they decided to cut her off bcoz of her performance also .   superb take on arjuhi again Clap

@mushirox - this is for your take on friday,  it was awesome and all those wonderful quotes Clap amazing they perfectly match the situation. 'He that is not jealous is not in love' 'There are couples a matchmaker would match every time - and couples who, for no rhyme or reason, rhyme'
this I would like to use on my siggie if you dont mind Tongue
How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. 
you think they will be in this situation soon where they willigly let go and yet dont want to ? could be possible!.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
@kavya u there

No gauri,was not negative, we should not forget,the very first lesson of love feeling that Arohi got was from Gauri!

The next thing is they made Gauri got betrayed by life:

'When she was moving on the next step, she forgot Arjun, 'her husband' out of anger did not give her a chance to be that wife'

''then with that,she saw Arjun again and Rajveer got angry again and told her she is ready to divorce''

''she felt kick''

Even Rajveer who forgot what he said and like her but he never made a move to clear the misunderstanding

then she got kick when the person who she was giving her life, now is after fully Arohi and so is Arjun.

She felt betrayed.

Then dear when it was opportunity to redeem, she made her become more negative, remorseless.

I so hope the story tunred she confessed and by Arohi, won Rajveer.
As if she goes in this way, she will lose everything!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khanPraniiaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
'okay guys, i forgot to share one of my line and it applies to Arjuhi too:

''Some couple's love for each other are seen in their EYES
while others are seen through their FIGHTS.

Both give a good relationship
that will sail like a ship.''

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khanPraniiaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
nisha yeah me here for couple more mins.  no see in the first few episodes gauri toggles her opinion so much,  she says clearly to rajveer she doesnot love arjun anymore , then to arohi she says she is ashamed, but next instant she goes to meet him.  I remember writing in my earliest post  in rka 'gauri is a on/off switch, in five episodes she like changed her stance on and off ' plus the love arohi showed on gauri , garui never showed on arohi, she was selfish so initially itself I felt she had the potential to turn negative,  whereas chiku I didnot feel he will turn negative, until the shaddi episode where even in min. clothes he still came to confront arjun in the mandap , that makes me thnk may be even he will turn negative later or  may be they will use him to create more jealousy in arjun. 

chalo me logging off  this weekend dont know why became so busy , waiting for monday badly.  see ya later bye.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishPraniiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
I was wondering why Shefali did not say anything to Arohi.

While watching the November episodes, I realised, Shefali is the next person who knows Arohi by heart!

She knows Arohi needs to understand by herself and for that if she has to help Arohi to do something nasty,she will.

She knows that by that Arohi will realise her love.

She knows that Arohi is still in love with Arjun.

Just like in the jungle scenes, she knew Arohi and Arjun had eyes for each other and let Arohi understood by herself but yes, Shefali will make sure Arohi understood.

Now for Arjun, again when Arohi trusted him,he gave him a sweet kick.

Now it comes for Arjun itself, whether will he able to see tears in Arohi's eyes. He is bringing tears in her eyes again and yet be the one to wipe it away.

And Arjun was always shown,he is like Rajveer. He is angry at that instant but then forgot. Just like for his striptease in previous episodes was that of watching Arohi undressing that too just to make her think so.

It was the same thing,he is not the angry man,whose anger is high,he is calm person and yes,the marriage was done out of love but shown out of anger.

He knew this is the way Arohi will come home;-) if he took her from that place at that day, Arohi will herself refuse.

Yes, he hurt his self esteem and reputation but that has been played all along and for Arohi also to react.

Coming to Arohi, before having the sorry scene in the jungle, she was talking with Shefali and she said then ''from a child,she judged people without knowing them properly and most of the time she is wrong.'' This habit has not changed and even when she fell in love to Arjun,this bit could not change. She easily trust Gauri and refuse to trust or remember all what she knew about Arjun! Again in that instant of ''hurt'', she forgot all what she knew on Arjun and misjudged him continuously.

However,Arohi has always ''seen sunshine'' after stumble in the ''muds'' and it is not changing. She is still that innocent childlike and now like a child, she is doing brat.

Actually, she is not vindictive and at times forgot what is the real reason of she is fighting but she will do it like a brat until she realises, she is fighting for nothing. It has always been Arohi who start the fighting from the beginning of the show and calm by Arjun but with her clean heart, love will take over again!

The thing is she was always a free bird with Arjun and she has always carefree with Arjun!

Yet as a child, she is just doing all the''mastis''

And Shefali,she knows Arohi will realise by herself

Love14aksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

nisha yeah me here for couple more mins.  no see in the first few episodes gauri toggles her opinion so much,  she says clearly to rajveer she doesnot love arjun anymore , then to arohi she says she is ashamed, but next instant she goes to meet him.  Thumbs Up  That's when she is hurt and feel betrayed,like I said earlier, she is a complicated character but not different from Arohi. Arohi does not have ill feelings to anybody and she is not vindictive and self centred but a child brat. Yet both of them can make their points clear, while Gauri hid it in all wrong intentions, Arohi blabbers it!
 I remember writing in my earliest post  in rka 'gauri is a on/off switch, in five episodes she like changed her stance on and off ' plus the love arohi showed on gauri , garui never showed on arohi, she was selfish so initially itself I felt she had the potential to turn negativeThumbs Up
I knew she will turn negative from Day 1 when she gave her life for Arjun and it seemed it was one sided love then. This love is then butchered to self obsession and craziness and as for the unconditional love of Arohi to Gauri,Gauri is not Arohi's best friend but Arohi is Gauri's best friend, do I make sense? Arohi's best friend has always been Shefali. Gauri loves the kind heart and bindaas fun nature of Arohi indeed and she feels happy in her chirpiness, yes like Arohi, she lives in her own world and that got kicked and crushed.So when it goes to the extent of choosing her or friend, she is self centred as you said ,  ''whereas chiku I didnot feel he will turn negative, until the shaddi episode where even in min. clothes he still came to confront arjun in the mandap , that makes me thnk may be even he will turn negative later or  may be they will use him to create more jealousy in arjun'. 
''Initially thought too, but the hatred track is ending this week. You know there are a lot of misunderstanding to clear:
(1) The dispute between Rajveer Arjun is instigated by Rashi's husband and Mikha'il - he has not known the past and Rajveer to but they said to Arjun,Rajveer is taking the revenge of that past to Arjun - this to be cleared

(2) Gauri - more evil or redeem - is she going to join hands with saasuma??

(3) something might happen to see the worst out of the worst: Biji and DJ as enemies for a while

So Chikoo, i think his track is over.

chalo me logging off  this weekend dont know why became so busy , waiting for monday badly.  see ya later bye.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
damned, i was thinking what dialogue writer:

'Aie Arohi, tum to kam se gayi yaar, jaldi kuch to soch LOL,'

The dialogues of Arohi and Shefali was too hilarious and surprising too.

Shefali is defintely playing Arohi's game;-) Was she having mastis guys because the look Shef gaveto Arjun was like ''it gonna be fun''

But Arohi,complete dress:
OMG- total brat - She had hand acessories - wistband of ''swastika'' and she was holding cigarette in same hand.
O damned- words and physical - ''shes gone''
Arjun,you let your wife ruined her reputation by herself,hehehe, so i guess uno like Shef, she needs to understand by herself''

''anyway that was fun''

''if Biji is going to kick Arohi out,then soon to see the Biji DJ takrar as enemies and mystery out and then Arjun to come and take Arohi;-)''
''or biji can give here a second chance''

''what will arohi do guys?''
 and ''shef' now declared infron of daadi, her 16th bfLOL

''hope she will still come to meet Arohi'' lolz

Edited:
Arohi Ahluwalia was so punk princess in this one like the punk princess herself - Avril Lavigne
Thought to attach one Avril video in hereWink:

Edited by Eshu11 - 24 January 2011 at 4:03am

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top