Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [22/1 - Epi 62] (Page 7)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
hi everyone ,  gosh missing being here  too busy today also

see ya later .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
@shibz 
"wen i watched the repeats today i felt the club scene n suhagraat parts were rushedWink y do i xpect more?LOLbut a lil more detailed would b betterEmbarrassed i wouldnt mind the item number shifted to MondayTongue couldnt get enough of Arjun's jealousy n their suhagraatWink "

totally agree with u.. for all the hype of the maha episode...they had too much story to cover..  they could have spent more time with it..also, i am a bit disappointed with the rest of the singhanias.. aren't they supposed to be more distraught over rashi's MC and be absolutely rash w/Arohi.. i mean dadi is not arnd all the time to police them.. they pretty much dont care that Arohi has moved..

".Arohi goes to "their" roomTongue but where does Arjun go?Confuseddid Arohi throw his clothes outside his room?" ROFLROFLROFL
and whats hilarious is that Kumud was shown earlier not to have any attachment towrds Arjun as a son.. and but she wants to have the upper hand over the bahu??!?!? saas bahu se hamesha aage rehna chahti hai.. chahe woh uski bahu ho na ho ROFL

Edited by aksh4IF - 23 January 2011 at 9:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamshibz

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Edited My Take In pg 2 Wink

Anjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by shibz

i'm late...yet not the last one since i can see reserved spots on the 1st pageLOL

wen i read parts of the epi in the forum last night..i thot how it was possible to have so many things happening in one epi though it was for an hour...like the club scene(jealousy track), suhagraat, Arohi's home, muh dikhayi ki tayari as per Arjun's instructionsWink n finally her dance number putting dadi top shame...

wen i watched the repeats today i felt the club scene n suhagraat parts were rushedWink y do i xpect more?LOL but a lil more detailed would b betterEmbarrassed i wouldnt mind the item number shifted to MondayTongue couldnt get enough of Arjun's jealousy n their suhagraatWink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was Arohi's day todayWink

Arjun's jealousy game backfiredWink Arohi went ahead n danced with so many boysLOL dat only left Arjun burnin.. fir kyun Arohi se kehnata ki tumhari biwi hot nahi hai? he heWink but on a serious note both are affected by each others attitude..presence n everythin... however Arohi's wound is fresh..hence she is on the revenge mode where as Arjun's revenge was the end with the shaadi n badnami... but Arohi coming to live with him is bonusWink

n the bad boy Arjun disappears?!!!D'ohLOL

i have to give it to the dialogue writersClap they have been creative n KK2 are spontaneousClap
aww...how he twists her finger?Shockedkhatarnak aadmiLOL
so wen Dadi asks them to change...Arohi goes to "their" roomTongue but where does Arjun go?Confused
did Arohi throw his clothes outside his room?LOL aint that like a normal wify?LOL

so the dadi is sajaofyin the dulhan n she looks soo soo pretty like a nayi naveli dulhan... finally with the mangalsutra n sindhoor...had its own charm... if everythin was ok between Arjuhi n dat was their real SR den Arjun wouldnt have been able to resistLOL
Arjun in the sherwani
Day Dreaming (both traditional) they make such a beautiful couple...Day Dreaming

oh!! i absolutely loved the piano version of KMH2 title track's opening tune played yest..
loved the intensity here...Day Dreaming Arjun managed to pull her close though the intention was just to have some funLOL i liked how he pulled her grabbing her duppatta...LOLvery innovativeWinkTongueLOL
the dialogues dat followed...superb..!! how Arohi says dat he can do anythin to her but cannot touch her soul(Arohi ye sab sirf kehne ki baatein hainTongue) n Arjun takes it easy..ha ha...he actually left the gal scaredLOL dat shows dat his closeness does affect herWink he has already touched her soul long backTongue

Arjun takes the bed for himself but i wish he had let Arohi sit beside...n den unconsciously she would lie downTongue
but well Arjun did not seem so comfortable on the bed as he stated it to be..
Tongue

another version of the starting of the KMH2's title track tune was played..dun remember where..?D'oh  but nice to hear new tunes...Big smile

i liked the rest of the epi as well...how accurately Arjun knows wat Arohi is doin at the moment.. but if he understands her so well...by
now he should realize dat Arohi hadnt done anything to RashiConfused ..i understand at the moment he blamed Arohi, he was shattered but now he has cooled down.. 

the famous mystery man!!
not sure if Arjun liked it that Arohi has come to stay with him as a part of the revenge game though
Wink..is he really desperate to send her out of the house?Ermm is he afraid that she will make his life hell?Wink or wants to send her out just as a part of the game plan..? but i dun understand if he loves his dadi, den he would avoid her badnami n wouldnt let Arohi embarrass her in front of her friends...Confused

the dishkyaaun was funny...n kritz did look like a brat..n omg Arjun...Day Dreaming *fainted*

hoping for the unexpected yet a good episode moro...
@bold red..yup i agree but rite now he wants to defeat arohi..LOL..he wants to show that arohi is not a ideal bahu infront of his dadi..Wink
@blue ya shibz but still he needs time i guess..LOL..coz rashi is still in depression mode..hope arjun comes to know the truth soon..Embarrassed

@blue?D'ohLOL

Anjalii...xXx

janamanasi Newbie
janamanasi
janamanasi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Hi!

Scrolling thru all the messages, debates, research and analysis from all of my Friends over here ......shows how much we miss KMH..... 
I do not know how this rating actually works... but seeing the debates and through analysis.. of the show from our renound forum critics (all Forum members)...i can safely say... woh din door nahi jab KMH will be on Top and our karan kritika will rule the rate chart...
I started luving KMH and even started luving Forum.....  since i feel we all are here with a reson that is KHM, Karan, Kritika and ofcourse LUV....

NB : @Eshu : i was not not getting the link.. hope my message is posted in rite link

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
guys i edited my take on the main post...Embarrassed

@all...superb n intellegent takes..ClapClapClapClapClapHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Edited my take on page 1Big smile

aksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by kavyasam

Arjun aka don bhai :  what are you doing,  this is not your stlye of revenge ,  and if you know arohi so well  then how can you think  that she can hurt raashi.  Its time for you too  to rewind all the sweet moments spent before. 

@red bold!..kavya i disgree with u at this point ..yes arjun knows arohi well we know it from the very begining!!....but then arohi didnt understand him when she was upposed to..u remember the phone convo where arohi warned arjun not to send anyone to her...and when rashi went she din behave good with her neither she believed her!..and also she din behave rudely with her but still she din believe her either..and the rashi incident happened rite after that..so any sane person even if i was there i wud have thought the same..after all it was his loss..and how can we forget when everyone in the family was blaming arjun of stealing the file..arohi too acuused him and said with confidence that arjun only did it!.wasnt that rude?..then why all of a sudden arjun's behaviour is appearing rude..!!..he is rite now filled with anger..if the CVs show a sudden change in his character from bad to good wont be that inconsistent?..well me happy that karan is potraying the role very nicely!!.looking forward to a lover arjun ..hope we get to see realisation from arohi's side soon!..Tongue

anyways arjun wins again..so the score is now 1-1...waiting for dadi to take the next step!!..

and yes arjun's description about arohi only proved this fact that unconciously he loves her..just a little more time is needed..,,me happy with the epi!.
PS:its my POV

@blue - Olly we are both saying the same,    I dont want him to turn good or I am not saying he is rude,  I want him to take revenge in DON style ,   I dont want his  thakeli mom or taklu dad involved in what he plans against arohi.  that is why  I said 'this is not your style of revenge' .  
and arohi was wrong many times that is why I want shefali to remind her of how and what Arjun was  and to arjun about how arohi was ,  eventhough he knows her so well,  when gauri said arohi badmouthed him he did not believe then ,   now  the sister whom he loved the most is suffereing so he held arohi actually directly responsible,  I completely understand him here at the same time I want to see that expression where he feels a disbelief  or a doubt that ' Arohi couldnot have done this'  that is what I meant by saying 'if you know her well' 

@pink -He knows her more better than arohi knows arjun or herself.   There is no doubt that he doesnot love her ,  both have actually started to forget that they hate each other ,  dont remember when I wrote for fri or sat epi that   'another week then both will forget that they are supposed to hate each other' . 

olly   you know arjun is my favourite, there is  no way I am going to hate him think that he is rude. about the epi I wanted to see some advancement towards the case from rajveer too,  did not expect 2 dances hence the mixed feelings. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiPraniiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top