Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [22/1 - Epi 62] (Page 6)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
@shikha .. abhi sab gayab hein.. mera kal yehi haal tha.. no one arnd..

great take.. sarhali seems like a very possible honeymoon destination.. but ofcourse dadi toh dadi hain.. she might have something naughtier up her sleeve Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
If only Having Kitani Mohabbat Hai for an Hour every Saturday, would not put a strain on the actors working hours, that would be my only wish Big smileBig smile  The episode was MINDBLOWING, infact even that is under-rating it!! Loved every minute of it.

Arjun and Arohi in the club was too cute and funny!  Enjoyed watching their Nok-Jhok, they soooo cute Day Dreaming Hahaha in this scene we saw the old Arjun and Arohi that we used to see in the cottage, The Arjun and Arohi who deep down love each other, cant see the latter with someone else, yet refusing they care LOLLOL Clap

Hum tum, ek kamre mein band ho, aur chaabi  kho jaaye EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Except here our sweet si daadi locked the door LOLLOLLOL Loved the extremey cute, sweet, cheeky and Hilarious scenes  Clap

The 'face showing' scene was also very well executed!  

to be edited Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiDu_Nishrasika_DSPranii-Olly-kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Edited mine on page 1Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

pinkyfrkaranika Goldie
pinkyfrkaranika
pinkyfrkaranika

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Srry im late...bt just wanted to say that yesterday's episode was just awesome!!! just loved karanika's acting!! wonderful episode :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasirasika_DSaksh4IF-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
i'm late...yet not the last one since i can see reserved spots on the 1st pageLOL

wen i read parts of the epi in the forum last night..i thot how it was possible to have so many things happening in one epi though it was for an hour...like the club scene(jealousy track), suhagraat, Arohi's home, muh dikhayi ki tayari as per Arjun's instructionsWink n finally her dance number putting dadi top shame...

wen i watched the repeats today i felt the club scene n suhagraat parts were rushedWink y do i xpect more?LOL but a lil more detailed would b betterEmbarrassed i wouldnt mind the item number shifted to MondayTongue couldnt get enough of Arjun's jealousy n their suhagraatWink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was Arohi's day todayWink

Arjun's jealousy game backfiredWink Arohi went ahead n danced with so many boysLOL dat only left Arjun burnin.. fir kyun Arohi se kehnata ki tumhari biwi hot nahi hai? he heWink but on a serious note both are affected by each others attitude..presence n everythin... however Arohi's wound is fresh..hence she is on the revenge mode where as Arjun's revenge was the end with the shaadi n badnami... but Arohi coming to live with him is bonusWink

n the bad boy Arjun disappears?!!!D'ohLOL

i have to give it to the dialogue writersClap they have been creative n KK2 are spontaneousClap
aww...how he twists her finger?Shockedkhatarnak aadmiLOL
so wen Dadi asks them to change...Arohi goes to "their" roomTongue but where does Arjun go?Confused
did Arohi throw his clothes outside his room?LOL aint that like a normal wify?LOL

so the dadi is sajaofyin the dulhan n she looks soo soo pretty like a nayi naveli dulhan... finally with the mangalsutra n sindhoor...had its own charm... if everythin was ok between Arjuhi n dat was their real SR den Arjun wouldnt have been able to resistLOL
Arjun in the sherwani
Day Dreaming (both traditional) they make such a beautiful couple...Day Dreaming

oh!! i absolutely loved the piano version of KMH2 title track's opening tune played yest..
loved the intensity here...Day Dreaming Arjun managed to pull her close though the intention was just to have some funLOL i liked how he pulled her grabbing her duppatta...LOLvery innovativeWinkTongueLOL
the dialogues dat followed...superb..!! how Arohi says dat he can do anythin to her but cannot touch her soul(Arohi ye sab sirf kehne ki baatein hainTongue) n Arjun takes it easy..ha ha...he actually left the gal scaredLOL dat shows dat his closeness does affect herWink he has already touched her soul long backTongue

Arjun takes the bed for himself but i wish he had let Arohi sit beside...n den unconsciously she would lie downTongue
but well Arjun did not seem so comfortable on the bed as he stated it to be..
Tongue

another version of the starting of the KMH2's title track tune was played..dun remember where..?D'oh  but nice to hear new tunes...Big smile

i liked the rest of the epi as well...how accurately Arjun knows wat Arohi is doin at the moment.. but if he understands her so well...by now he should realize dat Arohi hadnt done anything to RashiConfused ..i understand at the moment he blamed Arohi, he was shattered but now he has cooled down..

the famous mystery man!!
not sure if Arjun liked it that Arohi has come to stay with him as a part of the revenge game though
Wink..is he really desperate to send her out of the house?Ermm is he afraid that she will make his life hell?Wink or wants to send her out just as a part of the game plan..? but i dun understand if he loves his dadi, den he would avoid her badnami n wouldnt let Arohi embarrass her in front of her friends...Confused

the dishkyaaun was funny...n kritz did look like a brat..n omg Arjun...Day Dreaming *fainted*

hoping for the unexpected yet a good episode moro...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14pinkyfrkaranikarasika_DSPranii-Olly-kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

i'm late...yet not the last one since i can see reserved spots on the 1st pageLOL

wen i read parts of the epi in the forum last night..i thot how it was possible to have so many things happening in one epi though it was for an hour...like the club scene(jealousy track), suhagraat, Arohi's home, muh dikhayi ki tayari as per Arjun's instructionsWink n finally her dance number putting dadi top shame...

wen i watched the repeats today i felt the club scene n suhagraat parts were rushedWink y do i xpect more?LOL but a lil more detailed would b betterEmbarrassed i wouldnt mind the item number shifted to MondayTongue couldnt get enough of Arjun's jealousy n their suhagraatWink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was Arohi's day todayWink

Arjun's jealousy game backfiredWink Arohi went ahead n danced with so many boysLOL dat only left Arjun burnin.. fir kyun Arohi se kehnata ki tumhari biwi hot nahi hai? he heWink but on a serious note both are affected by each others attitude..presence n everythin... however Arohi's wound is fresh..hence she is on the revenge mode where as Arjun's revenge was the end with the shaadi n badnami... but Arohi coming to live with him is bonusWink

n the bad boy Arjun disappears?!!!D'ohLOL

i have to give it to the dialogue writersClap they have been creative n KK2 are spontaneousClap
aww...how he twists her finger?Shockedkhatarnak aadmiLOL
so wen Dadi asks them to change...Arohi goes to "their" roomTongue but where does Arjun go?Confused
did Arohi throw his clothes outside his room?LOL aint that like a normal wify?LOL

so the dadi is sajaofyin the dulhan n she looks soo soo pretty like a nayi naveli dulhan... finally with the mangalsutra n sindhoor...had its own charm... if everythin was ok between Arjuhi n dat was their real SR den Arjun wouldnt have been able to resistLOL
Arjun in the sherwani
Day Dreaming (both traditional) they make such a beautiful couple...Day Dreaming

oh!! i absolutely loved the piano version of KMH2 title track's opening tune played yest..
loved the intensity here...Day Dreaming Arjun managed to pull her close though the intention was just to have some funLOL i liked how he pulled her grabbing her duppatta...LOLvery innovativeWinkTongueLOL
the dialogues dat followed...superb..!! how Arohi says dat he can do anythin to her but cannot touch her soul(Arohi ye sab sirf kehne ki baatein hainTongue) n Arjun takes it easy..ha ha...he actually left the gal scaredLOL dat shows dat his closeness does affect herWink he has already touched her soul long backTongue

Arjun takes the bed for himself but i wish he had let Arohi sit beside...n den unconsciously she would lie downTongue
but well Arjun did not seem so comfortable on the bed as he stated it to be..
Tongue

another version of the starting of the KMH2's title track tune was played..dun remember where..?D'oh  but nice to hear new tunes...Big smile

i liked the rest of the epi as well...how accurately Arjun knows wat Arohi is doin at the moment.. but if he understands her so well...by
now he should realize dat Arohi hadnt done anything to RashiConfused ..i understand at the moment he blamed Arohi, he was shattered but now he has cooled down.. 

the famous mystery man!!
not sure if Arjun liked it that Arohi has come to stay with him as a part of the revenge game though
Wink..is he really desperate to send her out of the house?Ermm is he afraid that she will make his life hell?Wink or wants to send her out just as a part of the game plan..? but i dun understand if he loves his dadi, den he would avoid her badnami n wouldnt let Arohi embarrass her in front of her friends...Confused

the dishkyaaun was funny...n kritz did look like a brat..n omg Arjun...Day Dreaming *fainted*

hoping for the unexpected yet a good episode moro...
@bold red..yup i agree but rite now he wants to defeat arohi..LOL..he wants to show that arohi is not a ideal bahu infront of his dadi..Wink
@blue ya shibz but still he needs time i guess..LOL..coz rashi is still in depression mode..hope arjun comes to know the truth soon..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnjalii...xXx

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
@eshu luved ur review as always.i must say u r becoming fan of kitloo in such a way that u r not able to see our star karan who is ur bhaiya.its very unfair to giv only n only 5 star to karan even after giving such flawless performance.his expressions were priceless.he is a man of expression.nisha plz thodi der ke liye bhool jaya karo he is ur bhai then see his hundred million smile it will make u faint deffo.at d end i wan to say both were flawless in yesterday epi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiPraniiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

hehehe tanu;-)

My bhaiya is awesome but this week bhabhi is stealing the showSmile
I have just started watching the show again - November 2010 and believe me - in November 2010 - it was bhai who almost stole all the show,

about the smile, sweets, I am already fainted on someone's elseWinkWink

will soon have the november analysis - already open the threa;-)

i defo need to see kritz number 1 here and karan number 2;-)

Edited by Eshu11 - 23 January 2011 at 8:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Go to top