Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [22/1 - Epi 62] (Page 5)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Guys I know I am going to write something that a lot of you will not like.

Since Ihave started watched KMH2 from day 1 to see how the story links.

I see that in the character of Gauri, there is so much potential to explore but seems they have butchered her character.

I hope they realised it and give Gauri the character she was initially portrayed.

I am not sure for why they are keeping her long term evil as she is not  but now when she pushed rashi - she created of her someone evil.

her character was butcheredGeek

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111akavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
@tanu loved ur take!!..me too was very happy to see bubbly and innocent arohi back!!!..actually both arjun and arohi have become innocent now both trying to overshadow each other as if they r playing a game!!..they r really like kids!!..good point tanu..really it was a pleasure reading ur take!!..

and about arjun i think it was fair coz arjun din get to sleep on bed the nite before..so hisaab barabar!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
yeah guys - they are having full of mastis like carefree birds - shefali arohi and arjunROFL and yesterday we heard the tunes of the cottage scenes

awesome and yeah arohi is so freebird with arjun

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
@olly sofe par sona n ground par sona both r different things but dont mind i luv arjun more than arohi. i wan a scene in which both will hav turn to sleep on bed. 
@eshu yaa they r freebird now.

aksh4IF

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

sharing the cottage scene here as it matched with yest epLOL

Wink

Looking forward for these guys again in the cottage.

kavyasamaksh4IF

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
ok i expected that i m late 4 my take but yahan to sabhi gayab hai lolLOL i guess bcoz of weekend.

anyways so 1 more entertaining episode ...n ceremonies r still going on  Smile .

PARDA PARDA ...APNO SE KAISA PARDA = WIFE CAN ALSO B HOT Wink :-
in this kmh dancing is hppnin very much but no cmplnts. Wink n kritika ne to itna znkd mein bhi dance nahi kiya jitna yahan kar rahi hai WinkLOL but she dances very well .Clap
so arjun was feeling bore in club but as arohi entered he was back to his business ..make aarohi jealous Wink n aarohi was no less ..did d same . in short both felt jealousy . n poor shefali ...kiski sune aur kiski nahi LOL sm dialogues were gud here . but found this segment quite chota ..may b bcoz news channels showed it b4 editing Tongue

TOM N JERRY FIGHT AGAIN :-
so Mr. patidev ko apna farz yaad aaya n apni patni ka haath pakadkar ghar le aaye ...aur wo bhi correct time par LOL n obvsly is stuation par fight to banti thi LOL....n wo dono apni hatred to already bhool hi chuke hai so back wid cute nok- jhonk ..but ouch arjun ne kaise uski finger modi OuchShockedLOL but gud scene n dialogs ...kidnapping wala time yaad aa gaya .Smile
n dadi ki timing perfect ...jhagda khatam karo n jo kaam bola tha wo karo ....Wink

HUM TUM EK KAMRE MEIN BAND HO AUR DOOR LOCK HO JAYE ..........Wink;-
so dadi planned evrythn really well ...room decorated n so as dulha - dulhan . arjun ki kami dadi ne poori kar di mangalsutra khud hi pehna diya WinkLOL but GUD TO SEE AAROHI WID SINDOOR N MANGALSUTRA ...WAS LUKING REAL BRIDE ..LOVED HER .Smile chalo cvs ne hamari 1 baat to  maani . ( n bed dekhkar i remembered our celebration thread Wink).
so patidev ko mauka mil gaya apni wife ko pareshan karne ka so he started . but hum viewers bhi kuch kam nahi hai ...pehle se hi pata tha kuch nahi hone wala LOL jab jungle aur sarhali wali journey mein nahi hua to yahan to not posbl at all LOL
 CHEMISTRY BANG ON Thumbs Up sm dilgs were gud but sm were ahem ahem ...control writer ji Wink
but dint undrstd 1 thing  i saw an  attached bathroom in their room then y she was saying that she cant change now . same thing hppnd b4 also . director ji dhyan rakhiye .LOL
but line was gud MERE SAAMNE KAR LO PEHLE BHI TO KAR CHUKI HO Wink
so it was arjun's turn on bed n captured it in a way that poor arohi was not even able to sit on it . aur nikalo use bahar ab dekha sona pada na floor par LOL kaha tha deal kar lo pehle hi ....now i want to see next time kya karenge ....bcoz room chod nahi sakte n itne chote room mein sofa bhi nahi hai LOLWink
dadi was again hilarious here ....."BADI JALDI HAI DOOR BAND KARNE KI "Wink ....N AB MAIN ROZ YAHI KARUNGI AUR TUM DONO KO HONEYMOON PAR BHEJUNGI " Wink............WAH Thumbs Up sarhali kaise rahega dadi ji ? Wink

MY FAV. SCENE YSDAY :-
 d way arjun described each n evrythn abt arohi ...n proved to his mom that he knows her more than any1 ....awwe very nice .Clap but used this as his trick .....n obvsly successful Wink

FACE WATCHING CEREMONY :- LOL
so according to arjun's plan aarohi did full tamasha .....short dress, item number , insulted old ladies n all.  n pata bhi chal gaya ki galti kar di Tongue
aarohi lukd really hot n danced well again ........n arjun was luking really handsome in that outfit Thumbs Up here also sm dialogs cum gaalis were gud Wink.n partner in crime shefali Wink but no need to worry see ur sasu maa's outfit n tatto on her back ....so u r on right way Wink

BOTH SONGS R 4M BALAJI MOVIES ..I GUESS BCOZ OF COPYRIGHT ISSUES .  BUT SUITED WELL WID SITUATIONS.

prediction :- now i dont think dadi gussa hongi ....n honeymoon is on d list Wink

HIGHLIGHT OF D DAY - ARJHUI'S NOK - JHONK IS BACK IN FULL FORM ....HATRED IS GAYAB ....BEHAVING LIKE FULL PATI - PATNI WinkClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4ever-anzaeram-rasika_DSaksh4IF-Olly-kavyasamshootingstar.xx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
@aksh hilarious take ........very well done Clap

n all guys very gud .Clap

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
@kavya ... we got similar reactions.. 
and so true "ghar mein badon ka hona bahut jaroori hai."ROFL
and dear shefu should definitely get to work, both her detective one and the cupid one..LOL

Du_Nishkavyasam

Go to top