Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [22/1 - Epi 62] (Page 4)

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
well i loved the episode..it was well excecuted..and the BG was also nice i dun get why ppl r still saying its kutumb's BG coz the BG we had yesterday has already been played in kmh 1 when arjuhi used to fight!!..

anyways..loved the disco cun club scene..it was a short one but good..arjun danced with that girl to make arohi jealous  but landed up being jealous..LOL..but loved his hubby wala concern and possesiveness for arohi!!..it is still in a dormant modeEmbarrassed..

the way arjun dragged arohi to home was os cute!!..and their cute fights ..karanika were fab as usual...and dadi is a star..she is really the sweetest cupid ever seen..and the way she was giving nstructions to arjuhi for suhagraat LOL....and again arjuhi back to their fights..so cute..loved the suhagraat scene ..it was original ..and cute loved the way of arjun teasing arohi..LOL.i just loved it..it was so diff from all the suhagraats we have seen...it was so unique!!..lol arjun/s iea of teasing arohi using her own formula (that they have rights on each other)ROFL...loved it..but the way arjun pulled her towards him everytime!!..uff i was all red red..got goosebumps!!..it was so intense!!..arjun was very naughty here..and he was looking too handsome!!!..Day Dreaming ...

it was a well directed scene...Embarrassed...so arjun today got the bed and arohi had to do without the bed!!..level equal.Wink..
the scene where arjun describes arohi's actions was so good..it was a treat to watch karan with his expressions and his faint smile!!..he sure has love burried deep inside but it will take a little more time..coz rite now he is busy defeating arohi!!LOL...

arohi's muh dikhayi was unique and good and hilarious!!ROFL.i cudnt stop laughing!!ROFL..and the dance ..was good too...kritz was very good here..and karan was good too with his expressions...
i was happy that our sweet arjun confessed to arohi that it was his plan and he also knows to play the game!!..LOL..
so our arjun has won this war..and the score is 1-1..

since dadi knows now that arohi has come for revenge i think she will plan to bring arjuhi closer and send them to honeymoon as soon as possible..oh i cant wait for arjuhi to fall in love again!!
overall a very good episode!!Clap..with fab performances by karan,kritz and beeji!!..no one was less than each other!!..both karan and kritz were equal and fab 

PS: karan was looking so handsome in his suhagraat..and his expressions and eyes r to die for!!!...and when he speaks ''daddi'' aww so cute!!..he even spoke a line in punjabi yesterday i dun remeber exactly.,.but it was so cute!!..Embarrassed..arjun aka karan is a treat to watch..Wink

Edited by -Olly- - 23 January 2011 at 3:13am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everLove14-anzaeram-Du_Nishtanu111aSHIKHA19rasika_DSPraniiaksh4IF-SweetGirl-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
@aksh4IF
uff yeh line mere kaam ki..?!!? wat was tht?? didnt understand tht.. someone help..

she actually says "yeh line bhi nahi kam ki...................Wink", i hope now u understand

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishSHIKHA19kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
It was such an awesome episode....i  loved it so much that i am watching it again & again............it was the wowest 7&  awesomest episode....................the whole creative team & karnika deserve standing ovationClapClapClapClapClapClapClap....................love u guys for giving us such a wonderful entertainment...........muaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Hey our arjun knows arohi sooooooooo well...he is well aware that if he says her something with love or pleading, she may agree to it & if he gives the orders, she will surely do the opposite, & thats how he tricked her into the party trap............Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love14

Hey our arjun knows arohi sooooooooo well...he is well aware that if he says her something with love or pleading, she may agree to it & if he gives the orders, she will surely do the opposite, & thats how he tricked her into the party trap............Tongue
ya it was a cunning move made by arjun!!..Wink..i loved it..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
@love 14 ya arjun is very smart n know arohi very well.
@olly how r u ? i m happy to see u r happy wid epi. i said u naa one cute nokjhonk will make us very happy. wan to know shibz views.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
@tanu ya me very happy..i think shibz will be happy too..and i just read her comment under the maha epi article..she said that it was a rocking epi!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
@olly its good. i edited my post on page 2. after alot of epis i luved arohi. i m happy for myself lolzzz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Go to top