Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [22/1 - Epi 62] (Page 2)

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
edited***  Wink

Donno How To Start Ermm Yesterday's Epi Was Damn Good ......My RATING Is 1000/10 LOL
Arjun And Arohi Just Stoled The Show Clap They Act Superbly And They Deserve To Be Congratulate Clap 
Had Very Mixed Fellings About It ....Was Not Disappointed At All Coz Every Bit Of The Episode Was A Treat For Me ......A Weekend Gift For All Of Us Hug And I Think That We Really Need It LOL 
The First Scene Of The Club Dance And All ........Very Well Played ...When Both Were Jealous To See Each Other With Someone Else Was Superb Wink Love The Dilogues When 
Arohi Said " I am Here For The Same Thing As You Arjun " And He Gets Sacred " What Do You Mean The Same Thing ? " ( Coz He Was SAYING ThAT He Was Gonna Spend The Whole Night With A Girl Soo LOL)  Shefali Was Very Funny Coz She Didn't Know In Which Side To Go LOL Then Arohi's Dance Was AMAZING Day Dreaming She Danced So Well 
Atleast Much Much Better Than The Stupid Girl Who Was Dancing With Arjun Dead It Seems Just Like She Was Jumping On The Spot ROFL 
This Scene Prooved That Both Still Love Each Other And Can't Bear That Someone Else Is Taking Their Attention's  Awaay Embarrassed
Daddi's Entry Was Again Like A Hero Star Poor Kumud .....Daddi Is Alway's Taunting Her Because Of Her Hairs LOL Just Love The Way She Was Ignoring Aro's All Mistakes And Modifying Them In Good Things .....Starting With The Scene She Bring Aro Downstair And Did Her Pooja And All .......She Asks Aro To Kick The "Potli" Of Rice And Arohi Kick It With Her Full Strengh In The Whole House Like A Football Ball ROFL And Arjun Dodged It Narrowly He Was Like 
Whenever dadi comes ..i feel Very  relieved Smile
The Suhag Raat Scene : Both Were Looking Stunning ...The Agrresive And Possessive Arjun Toward Arohi Was Too Good  Thumbs Up Loved Their Expressions There Clap
Arjun Was Shoo Cute Teasing Arohi Agaain And Again Embarrassed
-The Last Scene Of The " Mu Dikhayi  " Was  Hilarious ....Starting WITH The Awesome Entry Of Our Princess Arohi And In The Background "Dishkiaaaan ...Diskiyaaan " ...Can't Stop Laughing After This LOLLOL Aro's Dilogue About The Aunties Were Hilarious ROFL
Arjun Know Arohi More Than Everybody And This Was PROOVED Yestedaay Agaain .......The Scene Was Great 

Hope That After All This Biji Send Arjun-Arohi In Honeymoon Quickly Hug
Overall It Was A Great , Fantastic , Magical , Funny And Awesome Episode 
Thanks To Ekta Kapoor For This Gift For Us Clap
                                                            HeartMariaHeart

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 23 January 2011 at 9:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishkavyasam

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Reserved but can edit tommorow.
yesterday epi was excellent.i liked it for many reasons.wan to share some of these with u all. 
 frm alot of epi i was not liking arohi behaviour n all. i really hated her frm many epi but yesterday epi made me to luv her innocence again. she is very sweet. she is lyk a kid n a very naughty one.i know her behaviour with arjun n for arjun luv was very disappointing one but her characterization is not of a mature gal. she luv her family a lot n she sacrificed her luv for his family. we cannot deny she luv arjun a lot but we had prob why she is not showing it.she cannot ignore her family for her luv when she herself is not confident abt arjun. she has no reason not to trust gouri. none helped her to clarify arjun image except arjun before rashi incident. her family is her priority. she did not luv cheeku but for her family she ws sacrificing her whole life.if she can do this for her family then neglecting arjun luv is not a big thing.luv giv us strength to fight with all difficulties but luv with a lot of doubts n misunderstandings is very weak. arohi  dont know herself . she dont know what is her happiness? she does not wan to go in depth. she judge everything with outer looks.
                      i luved arjun  in d scene where he told to his so called mom abt arohi. i must say he know arohi more than enough. now i m very sure he called arohi n his family only bcoz he wanted that arohi came in his home. he was smiling in that party only bcoz he had won. he knew that after listening all the stuff arohi will come to his home to take revenge. he is in luv with fighting with arohi so much. he is helping arohi to giv her innocence back.his mind work in evil things but in naughty things arohi do much better. in monday epi we will see it with proof.i luv the jealousy part too. i hav o words to praise arohi trick to make arjun feel jealous. after it nothing was left for arjun to giv reply. arjun is very possesive for arohi. luv ho hate ho ya revenge he cannot share arohi with anyone.the same thing is with arohi. in suhaag raat scene i was expecting some romantic scene but their fights r neverending. tom n jerry fights r nothing before them. arjun needs to learn some moral guts. poor arohi had to sleep on ground. 
   in d last part arhi was looking hot. i lued her words which she used for onld ladies. arohi is very good at giving abusive words. i really learnt so many frm her-vaahiyat, gadhe,double gadhe n all. 
     now a days karan is looking extra hot splly after shaadi segment. lagta hai usne jhoot mhoot ki shaadi ko sach hi maan liya hai aur khushi ke kaaran nikhar pe nikhaar aata jaa raha hai. i really luv karan. he is looking super super super super hot. i really cannot sleep well due to karan killer looks. 
    waiting to see romantic scene btw arjuhi. 

Edited by tanu111a - 23 January 2011 at 2:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_NishSHIKHA19rasika_DSPraniiaksh4IF-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

arjuhi24ever Groupbie
arjuhi24ever
arjuhi24ever

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
34 mint mora to go starts

Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
hi people... Smile
Omgggg wat to say bou todaes maha episode... V nyc, superb, fantabulous, awesome.....etc etc....ClapClapStarThumbs Up
ok so todaes epi started wid both shefali's n arohi's convo..arohi decided to go out on her 'suhagraat' lolz... LOLLOL
Arjun trying to make arohi jealous by dancing wid d other girl.. Wink nauhgty arjun.. Wink
"Pard parda haan parda parda humse kaisa parda.." Big smile
Ahaaa he came to say hello to shefali ..n hug her..n arohi is jealous.... Oo arohi kaise shefali ko khichti hai n say tu uski side le rai hai...
"tum kya samjhte ho ki mein hot nai hun" ..LOL
Now starts tit for tat... Ab arohi tries to make arjun jealous.. Wink
Ab toh arjun is so jealous dat ki woh arohi ko khichke ghar le aata hai...
Omg now starts more fun n der sweet takraar...Embarrassed
Bijji, arohi n arjun's convo ... Superbbb
Arohi : yeh tog waise bhi khota lagta hai..
Bijji : kam se kam aaj toh dhang se baat kar biwi ki tarah..
Arohi : "sunoji , aap toh waise bhi khote lagte ho".... RoflllllllROFL

Both of dem in one room n door closed.. Wink  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedahaha bijji waise bara sai kaam kar rai hai....LOL
Both of dem r looking awesomeeeeee....Hug
Den comes some cute takraar between arjun n arohi...
naughty arjun .."humari shaadi hui hai na , toh mere tum par hakk hai, tumhari chunni kichne ka.." haha lolzzzz.... Big smile EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
dat whole scene was v nyc... Vvv nyc.. Wink bt i got scared lolzzz... Smile
After dat der is arohis face showing function according to shefali Wink i mean "face dikhai"... LOL
Arjun plays a game wid arohi..n aaww arohi uski game /plan me fas jati hai...n she do opposite n wear western clothes... I liked d part when he says ab woh neclace faekegi , fir idhar udhar dekhegi ki koi dekh toh nai raha n fir necklace ko rakh legi.... SmileSmile

Bijji, arohi's mom n daddu's convo ..cool...
Shefali cums to arohi wid all her things.. Shefali's n arohi's convo..awesome..

Shefali : ye face watching funtion kyu hota hai
Arohi : jab ghar ke log tv dekh ke bore ho jate hai toh aajate hai dusron ke ghar dekhne..jaise koi alien utar ke aa gaya ho..
Shefali : ye sab alien ko dekhne aate hai... LolzzzzLOLLOL

Haha she is helping out arohi in deciding few names of old women.. Buriya, maachis ki bujhi hui tilli lolzz..

last part was awesome... arohi looked hot... haaahhhaaa dance bi tha......

overall v nyc episodeeeeeee.....ClapClapClapClapClapStar

Edited by shivanimalhotra - 23 January 2011 at 3:45am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pakixakiyanikkrock-anzaeram-Love14arshraviDu_NishKhaLidaHtanu111aSHIKHA19Praniirasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasammushiroxxshootingstar.xxIntrepidaAnjalii...xXx

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Res ... Anyone know when todays episode will be uploaded on YouTube? Ouch It's still not up!

-edited-

What a MINDBLOWING episode it was! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed It was filled with masti, mazaak, and romance Blushing Even though the SR technically didn't happen, it reached higher than my expectations! I like died every second Arjun pulled Arohi closer to him SillyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And even after soo many attempts, Arohi couldn't stop the honeymoon plans from happening LOLLOLWink 
Well, in the beginning, it was interesting too to see them two tease each other! Haww ... and when Arjun got jealous cuz she was dancing with the other guys ROFL Why can't these two just say that they love each other cuz they know they do!
I liked how Arjun predicted what Arohi was doing every second .. he knows her soo well Day Dreaming And they've only been married for 2 days!
Though Kritika had a very funky look which was okk, I still think she acted great. Lots of changes in her character and she plays it all well.
Karan and Kritika's performance was fab Clap But Kritika stole the show
And for those who were complaining that there wasn't enough ArjuHi scenes, well todays maha episode doesn't give you a reason to complain

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 22 January 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19rasika_DSPraniiaksh4IFkavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXx

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Res ... Anyone know when todays episode will be uploaded on YouTube? Ouch It's still not up!
hey i give you link if you want http://ndtvimagine.desitvdrama.com/ 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

hey i give you link if you want http://ndtvimagine.desitvdrama.com/ 

I have found it on YouTube already! But still, Thank you! Hug

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Guys I gonna comment on Monday

Only one thing:

Shameless Arohi was HAWT and it was not alien look but Gothic - awesome -  I know she loves Rock music and she has enjoyed this portrayal today for sure - with college from memories - she was just like a teenager today - her brat - her dressing for th e mou dikhai - her boots - her cig - just like a teenager who is having rebel to the whole world - o n ot to forget her tatoo
- love her wanky today - I hope Kritz will be number 1 this week and continue to - coz she was flawlessThumbs Up- she made even a girl say she was hotter than just anything elseLOL

I was  looking for the 'cigarette scene' - I did not know they will put in this oneWink Love it - to see  Arohi does not have puffWinkWink - I was thinking how was it half smokedLOLLOL It was like Arjun has smoked and then gave her to hold LOLLOLLOL

She was totally freaking girls!!

I will comment later!

I know by Biji's expression she is hurt and she has not yet known Arohi was deceived but Biji - I know her character - I really love her - she will give Arohi a second chance for sure now when know why Arohi came in the house and Arjun and his mom will left to seeWinkWink

It was another  entertaining episode left to watch moreHeart

Everyone was perfect and love Shefali - Shefali is taking it as a game of Arohi- she is just like herCool

And then love to see Arjun knows Arohi to the perfection Heart Now mummyji is thinking thats Arjun is playing game and she has not seen the love of Arjun to Arohi. The same thing if Arjun told BG - she will realise.

I will give:
StarStarStarStarStarStarStar StarStarStar to Kritika as Arohi
StarStarStarStarStarStarStar to the one who portrayed Biji
StarStarStarStarStar to Karan as Arjun
StarStarStarStar to Sana as Shef
StarStarStar to the one portraying kumud
StarStar to Arohi's mom
Star to Dadu

Thumbs Up
comment later later

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14-anzaeram-gemini1217SHIKHA19Praniirasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasammushiroxxshootingstar.xxAnjalii...xXx

Go to top