Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@tanu loved ur take!!..me too was very happy to see bubbly and innocent arohi back!!!..actually both arjun and arohi have become innocent now both trying to overshadow each other as if they r playing a game!!..they r really like kids!!..good point tanu..really it was a pleasure reading ur take!!..

and about arjun i think it was fair coz arjun din get to sleep on bed the nite before..so hisaab barabar!!πŸ˜†
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yeah guys - they are having full of mastis like carefree birds - shefali arohi and arjun🀣 and yesterday we heard the tunes of the cottage scenes

awesome and yeah arohi is so freebird with arjun
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@olly sofe par sona n ground par sona both r different things but dont mind i luv arjun more than arohi. i wan a scene in which both will hav turn to sleep on bed. 
@eshu yaa they r freebird now.
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

sharing the cottage scene here as it matched with yest epπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_3QSdwh9k8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQwYs33pKCk[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ˜‰

Looking forward for these guys again in the cottage.

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
ok i expected that i m late 4 my take but yahan to sabhi gayab hai lolπŸ˜† i guess bcoz of weekend.

anyways so 1 more entertaining episode ...n ceremonies r still going on  πŸ˜Š .

PARDA PARDA ...APNO SE KAISA PARDA = WIFE CAN ALSO B HOT πŸ˜‰ :-
in this kmh dancing is hppnin very much but no cmplnts. πŸ˜‰ n kritika ne to itna znkd mein bhi dance nahi kiya jitna yahan kar rahi hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but she dances very well .πŸ‘
so arjun was feeling bore in club but as arohi entered he was back to his business ..make aarohi jealous πŸ˜‰ n aarohi was no less ..did d same . in short both felt jealousy . n poor shefali ...kiski sune aur kiski nahi πŸ˜† sm dialogues were gud here . but found this segment quite chota ..may b bcoz news channels showed it b4 editing πŸ˜›

TOM N JERRY FIGHT AGAIN :-
so Mr. patidev ko apna farz yaad aaya n apni patni ka haath pakadkar ghar le aaye ...aur wo bhi correct time par πŸ˜† n obvsly is stuation par fight to banti thi πŸ˜†....n wo dono apni hatred to already bhool hi chuke hai so back wid cute nok- jhonk ..but ouch arjun ne kaise uski finger modi πŸ˜²πŸ˜† but gud scene n dialogs ...kidnapping wala time yaad aa gaya .😊
n dadi ki timing perfect ...jhagda khatam karo n jo kaam bola tha wo karo ....πŸ˜‰

HUM TUM EK KAMRE MEIN BAND HO AUR DOOR LOCK HO JAYE ..........πŸ˜‰;-
so dadi planned evrythn really well ...room decorated n so as dulha - dulhan . arjun ki kami dadi ne poori kar di mangalsutra khud hi pehna diya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but GUD TO SEE AAROHI WID SINDOOR N MANGALSUTRA ...WAS LUKING REAL BRIDE ..LOVED HER .😊 chalo cvs ne hamari 1 baat to  maani . ( n bed dekhkar i remembered our celebration thread πŸ˜‰).
so patidev ko mauka mil gaya apni wife ko pareshan karne ka so he started . but hum viewers bhi kuch kam nahi hai ...pehle se hi pata tha kuch nahi hone wala πŸ˜† jab jungle aur sarhali wali journey mein nahi hua to yahan to not posbl at all πŸ˜†
 CHEMISTRY BANG ON πŸ‘πŸΌ sm dilgs were gud but sm were ahem ahem ...control writer ji πŸ˜‰
but dint undrstd 1 thing  i saw an  attached bathroom in their room then y she was saying that she cant change now . same thing hppnd b4 also . director ji dhyan rakhiye .πŸ˜†
but line was gud MERE SAAMNE KAR LO PEHLE BHI TO KAR CHUKI HO πŸ˜‰
so it was arjun's turn on bed n captured it in a way that poor arohi was not even able to sit on it . aur nikalo use bahar ab dekha sona pada na floor par πŸ˜† kaha tha deal kar lo pehle hi ....now i want to see next time kya karenge ....bcoz room chod nahi sakte n itne chote room mein sofa bhi nahi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
dadi was again hilarious here ....."BADI JALDI HAI DOOR BAND KARNE KI "πŸ˜‰ ....N AB MAIN ROZ YAHI KARUNGI AUR TUM DONO KO HONEYMOON PAR BHEJUNGI " πŸ˜‰............WAH πŸ‘πŸΌ sarhali kaise rahega dadi ji ? πŸ˜‰

MY FAV. SCENE YSDAY :-
 d way arjun described each n evrythn abt arohi ...n proved to his mom that he knows her more than any1 ....awwe very nice .πŸ‘ but used this as his trick .....n obvsly successful πŸ˜‰

FACE WATCHING CEREMONY :- πŸ˜†
so according to arjun's plan aarohi did full tamasha .....short dress, item number , insulted old ladies n all.  n pata bhi chal gaya ki galti kar di πŸ˜›
aarohi lukd really hot n danced well again ........n arjun was luking really handsome in that outfit πŸ‘πŸΌ here also sm dialogs cum gaalis were gud πŸ˜‰.n partner in crime shefali πŸ˜‰ but no need to worry see ur sasu maa's outfit n tatto on her back ....so u r on right way πŸ˜‰

BOTH SONGS R 4M BALAJI MOVIES ..I GUESS BCOZ OF COPYRIGHT ISSUES .  BUT SUITED WELL WID SITUATIONS.

prediction :- now i dont think dadi gussa hongi ....n honeymoon is on d list πŸ˜‰

HIGHLIGHT OF D DAY - ARJHUI'S NOK - JHONK IS BACK IN FULL FORM ....HATRED IS GAYAB ....BEHAVING LIKE FULL PATI - PATNI πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
@aksh hilarious take ........very well done πŸ‘

n all guys very gud .πŸ‘
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@kavya ... we got similar reactions.. 
and so true "ghar mein badon ka hona bahut jaroori hai."🀣
and dear shefu should definitely get to work, both her detective one and the cupid one..πŸ˜†
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@shikha .. abhi sab gayab hein.. mera kal yehi haal tha.. no one arnd..

great take.. sarhali seems like a very possible honeymoon destination.. but ofcourse dadi toh dadi hain.. she might have something naughtier up her sleeve πŸ˜‰
arshravi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
If only Having Kitani Mohabbat Hai for an Hour every Saturday, would not put a strain on the actors working hours, that would be my only wish πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  The episode was MINDBLOWING, infact even that is under-rating it!! Loved every minute of it.

Arjun and Arohi in the club was too cute and funny!  Enjoyed watching their Nok-Jhok, they soooo cute πŸ˜ Hahaha in this scene we saw the old Arjun and Arohi that we used to see in the cottage, The Arjun and Arohi who deep down love each other, cant see the latter with someone else, yet refusing they care πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ‘

Hum tum, ek kamre mein band ho, aur chaabi  kho jaaye 😳😳
Except here our sweet si daadi locked the door πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Loved the extremey cute, sweet, cheeky and Hilarious scenes  πŸ‘

The 'face showing' scene was also very well executed!  

to be edited πŸ˜³
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Edited mine on page 1😊