Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kavyasam

Finally 12.30 am and I am able to write phew.

Watched the epi and had mixed feelings abt it.  May be because I expected something more from a mahaepisode,  something that might add up to the storyline, but it was a funfilled and entertaining epi.  The end was promising again , the determined efforts of arjuhi to show each other down will actually make  dadi  to jump  onto her next plan and she might  decide to send them off sooner than she had thought. 

First scene - arjuhi's actions and reactions,  dialouges,  shef's becoming sandwich and arohi's dance and arjun's shock and jealousy - very well enacted πŸ‘πŸΌ . But didnot like what the other girl was doing , was that dance ??πŸ€”.    Arohi's dance was good. Kritz fab job here πŸ‘.   I wish she had her heels on in the dance though 😳 .  I like how arohi is not giving into arjuns dhamkis.  He would have just sat there in the club, but since she came there his mind started to work πŸ˜† whom are you fooling buddy admit that her presence affects you so much that you get into teasing mode immediately. 😳. 

Dadi's intervention is proving fruitful,  both of them are slowly cooling off ,  a week more maybe they wont even remember that they should fight.   loved the dialouges here πŸ˜† but finally both had to give in,  ghar mein badon ka hona bahut jaroori hai. πŸ˜›

Dadi telling arohi that time will tell how you are going to feel towards each otherπŸ‘πŸΌ.   Arohi was looking very pretty in the bridal wear again 😳.  aur arjun πŸ˜†  'na na karte kaam jo bole kar aaye '... hero enters just like how dadi asked him to πŸ˜† to itna mana kyun kar raha tha pehle.    Dadi is naughtier than anyone else in this show πŸ‘ loved how she comes back to stop him, another shagun is a bahana,  she knows he will try to flee so wanted to make sure they stay in πŸ˜†. loved all her lines.   

Next scene well scripted , directed and enacted. KMH charm is full in here in this scene, not because it is an SR scene but because it was a moment of closeness to both of them even if it was out of spite.  They did not overdo it ,  it was very well done.   Expressions to dialouges to chemistry everything perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ.   I loved how she said ' you  wont be able to touch her soul'  and the expression she had then, followed by arjun's lines about 'itne kareeb hoon to ' πŸ‘πŸΌ again didnot overdo  πŸ‘πŸΌ.  Karan Kritika fab job πŸ‘.    Loved how he took the bed this time and again teased her ,  didnt he take the couch yday, so it is her turn to give up now, good πŸ˜† .  caution arjun in the process of teasing her with romance you may actually  fall for it and in a big wayπŸ˜›.  

muhdikhayi rasam was bound to be a flop ,  and I think this time dadi will quicken her plans than wait for few more days to send them on honeymoon,  the sooner they are together on their own the better.    Kritz was fab again in the muh dikhayi scene, loved the entry with 'dishkyaan' πŸ˜† and then her attitude, dance and list of phrases for the guests  πŸ˜†.  shefu dear just the way u are helping aro the same way just tell her that chiku was a liar and arjun saved him and make her remember the moments spent and  then  tell arjun to remember arohi's innocence and sweetness and ask him to put 2+2 together and think if aro is capable of hurting anyone. 

Arjun aka don bhai :  what are you doing,  this is not your stlye of revenge ,  and if you know arohi so well  then how can you think  that she can hurt raashi.  Its time for you too  to rewind all the sweet moments spent before. 

I dont remember kutumb or anything when I hear the tune here but still am not liking the kutumb bg on arjuhi fight scenes, it is taking away the flavour from the scenes. 

overall good episode like I said  I expected it to move the story forward ,  but this was more for arjuhi and their  teases plus a reason for dadi's next action.  Ahlu's scene was nice,  I am glad they chose only dadu and her mom for that scene πŸ‘ Karan  and kritz were fab as usual in all the scenes. 

@red bold!..kavya i disgree with u at this point ..yes arjun knows arohi well we know it from the very begining!!....but then arohi didnt understand him when she was upposed to..u remember the phone convo where arohi warned arjun not to send anyone to her...and when rashi went she din behave good with her neither she believed her!..and also she din behave rudely with her but still she din believe her either..and the rashi incident happened rite after that..so any sane person even if i was there i wud have thought the same..after all it was his loss..and how can we forget when everyone in the family was blaming arjun of stealing the file..arohi too acuused him and said with confidence that arjun only did it!.wasnt that rude?..then why all of a sudden arjun's behaviour is appearing rude..!!..he is rite now filled with anger..if the CVs show a sudden change in his character from bad to good wont be that inconsistent?..well me happy that karan is potraying the role very nicely!!.looking forward to a lover arjun ..hope we get to see realisation from arohi's side soon!..πŸ˜›

anyways arjun wins again..so the score is now 1-1...waiting for dadi to take the next step!!..

and yes arjun's description about arohi only proved this fact that unconciously he loves her..just a little more time is needed..,,me happy with the epi!.
PS:its my POV
Edited by -Olly- - 13 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
well i loved the episode..it was well excecuted..and the BG was also nice i dun get why ppl r still saying its kutumb's BG coz the BG we had yesterday has already been played in kmh 1 when arjuhi used to fight!!..

anyways..loved the disco cun club scene..it was a short one but good..arjun danced with that girl to make arohi jealous  but landed up being jealous..πŸ˜†..but loved his hubby wala concern and possesiveness for arohi!!..it is still in a dormant mode😳..

the way arjun dragged arohi to home was os cute!!..and their cute fights ..karanika were fab as usual...and dadi is a star..she is really the sweetest cupid ever seen..and the way she was giving nstructions to arjuhi for suhagraat πŸ˜†....and again arjuhi back to their fights..so cute..loved the suhagraat scene ..it was original ..and cute loved the way of arjun teasing arohi..πŸ˜†.i just loved it..it was so diff from all the suhagraats we have seen...it was so unique!!..lol arjun/s iea of teasing arohi using her own formula (that they have rights on each other)🀣...loved it..but the way arjun pulled her towards him everytime!!..uff i was all red red..got goosebumps!!..it was so intense!!..arjun was very naughty here..and he was looking too handsome!!!..😍 ...

it was a well directed scene...😳...so arjun today got the bed and arohi had to do without the bed!!..level equal.πŸ˜‰..
the scene where arjun describes arohi's actions was so good..it was a treat to watch karan with his expressions and his faint smile!!..he sure has love burried deep inside but it will take a little more time..coz rite now he is busy defeating arohi!!πŸ˜†...

arohi's muh dikhayi was unique and good and hilarious!!🀣.i cudnt stop laughing!!🀣..and the dance ..was good too...kritz was very good here..and karan was good too with his expressions...
i was happy that our sweet arjun confessed to arohi that it was his plan and he also knows to play the game!!..πŸ˜†..
so our arjun has won this war..and the score is 1-1..

since dadi knows now that arohi has come for revenge i think she will plan to bring arjuhi closer and send them to honeymoon as soon as possible..oh i cant wait for arjuhi to fall in love again!!
overall a very good episode!!πŸ‘..with fab performances by karan,kritz and beeji!!..no one was less than each other!!..both karan and kritz were equal and fab 

PS: karan was looking so handsome in his suhagraat..and his expressions and eyes r to die for!!!...and when he speaks ''daddi'' aww so cute!!..he even spoke a line in punjabi yesterday i dun remeber exactly.,.but it was so cute!!..😳..arjun aka karan is a treat to watch..πŸ˜‰

Edited by -Olly- - 13 years ago
Love14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@aksh4IF
uff yeh line mere kaam ki..?!!? wat was tht?? didnt understand tht.. someone help..

she actually says "yeh line bhi nahi kam ki...................πŸ˜‰", i hope now u understand
Love14 thumbnail
It was such an awesome episode....i  loved it so much that i am watching it again & again............it was the wowest 7&  awesomest episode....................the whole creative team & karnika deserve standing ovationπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....................love u guys for giving us such a wonderful entertainment...........muaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Love14 thumbnail
Hey our arjun knows arohi sooooooooo well...he is well aware that if he says her something with love or pleading, she may agree to it & if he gives the orders, she will surely do the opposite, & thats how he tricked her into the party trap............πŸ˜›
-Olly- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Love14

Hey our arjun knows arohi sooooooooo well...he is well aware that if he says her something with love or pleading, she may agree to it & if he gives the orders, she will surely do the opposite, & thats how he tricked her into the party trap............πŸ˜›

ya it was a cunning move made by arjun!!..πŸ˜‰..i loved it..πŸ˜†
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@love 14 ya arjun is very smart n know arohi very well.
@olly how r u ? i m happy to see u r happy wid epi. i said u naa one cute nokjhonk will make us very happy. wan to know shibz views.

-Olly- thumbnail
@tanu ya me very happy..i think shibz will be happy too..and i just read her comment under the maha epi article..she said that it was a rocking epi!!
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@olly its good. i edited my post on page 2. after alot of epis i luved arohi. i m happy for myself lolzzz
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I know I am going to write something that a lot of you will not like.

Since Ihave started watched KMH2 from day 1 to see how the story links.

I see that in the character of Gauri, there is so much potential to explore but seems they have butchered her character.

I hope they realised it and give Gauri the character she was initially portrayed.

I am not sure for why they are keeping her long term evil as she is not  but now when she pushed rashi - she created of her someone evil.

her character was butcheredπŸ€“