Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

Res ... Anyone know when todays episode will be uploaded on YouTube?  It's still not up!

hey i give you link if you want  
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kmh24ever

hey i give you link if you want  

I have found it on YouTube already! But still, Thank you! ๐Ÿค—
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I gonna comment on Monday

Only one thing:

Shameless Arohi was HAWT and it was not alien look but Gothic - awesome -  I know she loves Rock music and she has enjoyed this portrayal today for sure - with college from memories - she was just like a teenager today - her brat - her dressing for th e mou dikhai - her boots - her cig - just like a teenager who is having rebel to the whole world - o n ot to forget her tatoo
- love her wanky today - I hope Kritz will be number 1 this week and continue to - coz she was flawless๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ- she made even a girl say she was hotter than just anything else๐Ÿ˜†

I was  looking for the 'cigarette scene' - I did not know they will put in this one๐Ÿ˜‰ Love it - to see  Arohi does not have puff๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ - I was thinking how was it half smoked๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† It was like Arjun has smoked and then gave her to hold ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

She was totally freaking girls!!

I will comment later!

I know by Biji's expression she is hurt and she has not yet known Arohi was deceived but Biji - I know her character - I really love her - she will give Arohi a second chance for sure now when know why Arohi came in the house and Arjun and his mom will left to see๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

It was another  entertaining episode left to watch moreโค๏ธ

Everyone was perfect and love Shefali - Shefali is taking it as a game of Arohi- she is just like her๐Ÿ˜Ž

And then love to see Arjun knows Arohi to the perfection โค๏ธ Now mummyji is thinking thats Arjun is playing game and she has not seen the love of Arjun to Arohi. The same thing if Arjun told BG - she will realise.

I will give:
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ to Kritika as Arohi
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ to the one who portrayed Biji
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ to Karan as Arjun
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ to Sana as Shef
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ to the one portraying kumud
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ to Arohi's mom
โญ๏ธ to Dadu

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
comment later later

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
made a topic after so long

do check n comment...๐Ÿ˜ณ

will edit my take tomorrow...me going to my aunties house nw...๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿค—
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

made a topic after so long

do check n comment...๐Ÿ˜ณ

will edit my take tomorrow...me going to my aunties house nw...๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿค—

hey girlie๐Ÿค—....will comment on your topic
gosh i remeber at first i used to be so into making topics
things sure change ๐Ÿ˜†

Love14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what a masterpiece episode..i have watched it three times & still want to watch it once more...............karnika & dadi rock...superb performances๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
o btw.. late reaction ..
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
arjun has proven how perfectly he knows arohi.. but where was this knowledge of his when he left arohi at the wedding and she showed up the next day in her doli.. why in the world was he surprised!! and if he knew she would make a come back like that.. and show up at his place for her revenge..why didnt he have a tit for her tat?? all the while she was recking the singhania party.. all he did was stand there and smile mysteriously..๐Ÿ˜†
kavyasam thumbnail
updated my post on page 1.

@akshaya -  read ur post, superb ๐Ÿ‘. 
My point exactly  that  Arjun's style of revenge is not impressive,   he should have done it in his DON style. 

will read rest of the takes tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜›
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
another week of KMH over...and now for next week...i need some thread openers ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday - Nisha
Friday - Pooja

PM me if you would like to open any of the days ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Everyone..May this would be the First post of mine in this Daily discussion thread..Hope I m welcome here..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well I hv read almost everythread...It was indeed one the best show of KMH till now..Flawless perfomance of KK indeed..Kritika was rockstar..Dialoges were so nicely written & delivered...Not a single dull moment as such....

Specially Arohi telling Shefali - Why ladies comes for Muh dikhai..It was so funny..see all the functions & ritual marriage of Arjuhi was Rocking & so hatke....Right form Marriage to Muh Dikha...Ab Honey Moon na Nazara Kya Hoga...๐Ÿ˜†

The Main thing I wanna mention is Arjun's One Dialoge- Arohi ko Mujse jyada is Duniya me aur   Koi Nahi Janata hai... This made me bit ๐Ÿ˜•...oh man if you know her very well than you must be knowing Shes sweet - Innocent -Bubbly & Such Golden heart Girl..She does not know the meaning of avenge or being selfish..Even if she took step ahead to come at yr place..Bcuz she had no way to go But do so...after you marry her in such way... If you know her than you must be know She cant hate to core anyone...Than How can you think She can hurt or push yr sis & harm her baby...If you claim to know her Most in the world...This things you should be aware..that Kind of Girl Arohi is she really can't think to hurt ..Specially yr preggie Sis This is just my POV to see it...

I love them both....the ever Charming Mr & Mrs Singahania......KMH rockss..๐Ÿ˜ŠOH Just loved Arohi in that Sindoor & Suhaagan stuff..Wonder When the real Suhaagraat will come๐Ÿ˜...Both were looking Choo cute...๐Ÿค—