Mohabbat Lounge [22/1 - Epi 62]

Posted: 13 years ago

Heya guyz..πŸ€—
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..

Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing. 
2. No derogatory terms to be used. 
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum. 
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.

Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

Reserved
i opened early cuz i will be going out later on...start reserving..but only discuss abt today's epi after the maha epi has been finished..πŸ˜›..till then discuss abt yesterday's epi in the other thread...

waiting eagerly for today's epi..😳😳
Edited...
superloved the maha epi...it was another rocking one..⭐️⭐️..loved everything..from the jealousy track to the nok jhoks to arjuhi's SR..☺️ n too arohi's brat avatar..πŸ‘πŸΌ...one of the best maha epi's of KMH2..πŸ˜ƒ

The jealousy dance was great...looved arjun's expressions during wen arohi came the club...😳..uff that whole scene was amazing..loved it...n poor shefali..she's stuck between the two of dem..πŸ˜†..n arjun doesn't find his wife hot..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..so arohi opened her hair n started dancing wid the men..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..arjun's expresions were..😲😲..loved dem alot..😳😳..love arjuhi's takkrar..it's so natural..⭐️⭐️...n arjun got jealous n possesive too..uff loved the way he pulled arohi from the dancefloor n got angry at her..😍☺️..uff arjun is too gud..❀️..he still feels love for arohi..he doesn't like it wen she makes him jealous..πŸ˜›..he feels jelaous wen arohi is dancing wid other men..aww..😳..but is covering it up wid the sheet of hatred which soon will b gone forever...😳..even arohi was jelaous wen arjun was ..dancing wid that girl...both rocked the dancefloor.....love it when arjun teases arohi...arohi's expressions r to watch..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...uff arjun is so gud at teasing too..☺️

Beeji really rocks...⭐️..just love her..she's playing the cupid for arjuhi..n she didn't even know that arohi came to the singhania house to take revenge on arjun..until daddu tells her that scene wid her arohi's mum n daddu was really gud..those 3 ppl were apt for that scene...πŸ‘πŸΌ..i am sure that she will do her best reunite arjuhi n make dem realise their love for each other..i hope she tries to clear arjuhi's Misunderstandings..πŸ˜ƒ

Arjuhi's Sugaag Raat wow!! wat a suhaag raat it was..⭐️...it was filled wid nok jhoks n intensity n arjun arohi's gussa...πŸ˜‰...i was thinking that seeing arohi in her wedding dress arjun's heart wud lit up wid passion n love..but instead he got so annoyed...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..n den thought of making the move just to tease her...πŸ˜‰...n hayee wen he pulled arohi closer to him..❀️😍..uff my heart skip a beat...😳...3 times he pulled her....n all those times i got goosebumps n went to dreamland...😍😍😍..uff arjun is so romantic..even in anger...☺️☺️☺️...Karan was just amazing in that scene...he rocked...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—...n kritz was also really gud too...⭐️..arjuhi's chemistry is unbeatable..no one can ever recreate their chemistry ever...😳...n den arjun was like i dnt wanna do anything wid u..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..uff arjuhi's nok jhoks r always a treat to watch...⭐️⭐️..den arjun...took the bed to himself again...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i was thinkin he mite do sumthin like last time..bt he didn't...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..naughty boy...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..i wanted him to feel sumthin for arohi n bring her to the bed..but i guess that's to early cuz both of their hearts r rite now filled wid hatred so i didn't mind...but i know later on wen arjuhi get closer to each other...arjun will care alot for arohi..n i really want arohi this time to understand arjun's love..😳...n wen he kicked arohi..omg that was even funny..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.n poor arohi had to sleep on the ground but before that she messed the whole room up thinking that dadi wud think nothin happened between dem..πŸ˜†..but the room's condition was such that no wonder singhania dadi thought they must have dun alot in their Suhaag raat..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..but it's equal as arjun had to sleep on the couch..so it was arohi's turn..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ..wen arohi siad to arjun that you won't be able to touch my soul..i got sad because it reminded me what she said told DJ that arjun had touched her soul in the jungle.. itni jaldi bhool gaye..πŸ˜’ 

hehe...yeh to sirf ek trailer tha..πŸ˜‰....their asli Suhaag raat will b filled wid passion intensity, fire n love...😍☺️😳❀️...waiting eagerly for that day...it will be the worlds best SR ever shown on indian telly..hopefully..😳....hayeeeeeee *goes to dreamland*..😍❀️..btw both were looking gorgeous in their wedding outfits...hayee..made the whole SR even lovely..😳..both KK2 were superb in that scene..⭐️⭐️

arohi's brat avatar was great..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..loved everything she did their..was fun to watch..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n the dance was great..even the song choice was apt for that avatar..πŸ‘πŸΌ..loved arjun's expressions thruout that scene...😳😳..uff Karan always proves to b a man of expressions..⭐️⭐️⭐️..kritz was amazing too..πŸ‘..but for me Karan always always blows me away..😍..i think dadi will forgive arohi because she knows abt arohi's intentions...n she mite send dem eary on a honeymoon..waiting for monday's epi...πŸ˜ƒ

me dun now
πŸ€—

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago
Res!

-Edited-

So, I won't really give a very long take. Since I've not really been editing my posts since the past week, I would generally like to say that I'm liking this Kutumbish track. It's interesting and entertaining to watch Arjun and Arohi throw 'dehlas' on each other's 'nehla's'. I was always a huge fan of Kritika Kamra and her acting but somewhere, I always felt, specially in the past month that Karan overshadowed her, but in this track, she's really matching up to him and becoming better and better. Karan was always perfect!
About yesterday, it was amazing episode! It's been ages since I giggled so much in KMH! The fact that Arohi fell for Arjun's trick hints that somewhere, she still has that innocence in her which she is at the moment masking by her vengeance. 
Arjun, well, he definitely still loves Arohi, there is no doubt about that. The way he still describes her every action, he knows her so well! And no, this is not a case of 'Keep your friends close and enemies closer'. I'm not denying that Arjun does hate her at the moment as so does she but it's all superficial. Deep down they still love each other, not to mention their face turning hundred different shades at even the thought of the other being in someone else's arms.
So, we saw Arohi making a fool out of herself thanks to Arjun and Kumud and boy, are they going to regret it. This is where they went wrong! Their pride will lead to their fall! In a quest of rubbing humiliation in Arohi's face, they told her all about their plans! And seriously, do they expect her not to retaliate?? I'm waiting for her 'karara jawab' to this one!

P.S. Arohi's insults were hilarious!! 'Machhis ki teeli' and 'Aap bhagwan se daro! Aap unke paas pehle jaaoge'🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago

Edited..

Loved the jealousy track..one of my fav scenes of the episode..first arohi getting jealous n then Arjun getting jealous seeing arohi dance with the boys😳..Shefu rocksπŸ€—she is on both the sides..Arjun's reactions when arohi opened up her hairπŸ˜†"Yeh kya kar rahi ho tum"πŸ˜†Arohi was too good jaloufying him "Shayad unhe tumhari biwi hot lage"πŸ˜›Kritz dance performance was outstanding here n Arjun coudn't take his eyes off her..bechare ka muh khula ka khula reh gayaπŸ˜†also he had to take support of the tableπŸ˜† Finally our arjun cudn't bear the jealousy n took his wife home😳 

The suhagraat..haiyye☺️..Kritz was looking so beautiful in the shaadi ka joda with sindoor n mangalsutra..i thought Arjun would get mesmerized by her beauty but yeh toh khota hi niklaulta uspe gussa ho gaya..arohi he used ur dialogues on u only.."Shaadi hume ek dusre pe saare hak deti hain"😳When he pushed arohi towards him,i was off to dreamland😍they were so close😳☺️..but thank god he dint do anything with her😊But arjun was so bad, occupied the entire bed..dint give place for arohi to sit also n these Singhanias can't afford a single couch in arjun's room😑atleast arohi cud have slept thereπŸ˜”

When Dadi told Kumud about the muhdikhai..hahaha..her reaction was hilarious🀣 But im confused, how suddenly she started talking nicely to arjun..seeing her like that someone wud say that they share a great bondπŸ˜•

My another fav scene where Arjun describes arohi's actions to Kumud n arohi was doing exactly the same..that was so sweet😳luved that a lot..got to see the bubbly arohi again hereπŸ€—But arjun if u know her so well dint u understood that arohi cudn't push rashi down the stairs😭 anyways it was so sweet of arjun when he said"Sabse jyada Arohi ko main hi jaanta hoon"

Arohi was looking so hot in the modern look..another hawt performance by her..luved itπŸ‘and in the entire scene that Kumud was giving a big close up smile🀣oopsie Arohi ko plan flop ho gayabut im sure dadi will understand her as Kartar told why she has come there..

Super Funny dialogues:

Arohi:"Patni utpeedan ke case main andar karwa dungi" πŸ˜†

Arohi:"Aji sunte ho..waise bhi aap khote lagte ho"🀣

Arjun:"Toh rakho na apni aatma apne pass..mujhe tumhari aatma ke saath kuch nahi karna"🀣

Arohi: "Main tumhare baccho ki maa nahi jo mujhe aji sunti ho keh rahe ho"

Arohi: "Raat ko sote samay aap aur daat toh saath hote nahi"🀣"hila hilakar check karna padta hoga, ho ya thanku ji ho gayi"🀣

Ok now i can remember this much onlyπŸ˜† n looking forward to the honeymoon plan whether they will go or not😳

The episode was totally entertaining n paisa wasool πŸ‘

Kritika again was the show stealerβ­οΈπŸ‘ one hour episode finished so early..dint cum to knowπŸ˜” Karanika rockedπŸ‘

Edited by rasika.KK - 13 years ago
res.....
will edit tomorrow....dnt hav much time now
Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
OMG i am in shock rite now.. lemme come back..

ok for me the episode excitement graph was like this: 
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌ
and then 
πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜²πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘

luved karan and kritika's performance.. they were fabulous.. kritz especially was flawless.. the way she emotes, her character groW*H and evolution is just amazingπŸ‘πŸ‘

anyways here goes..
shefali sahi cupid hai.. isko bhi jalao, usko bhi jalao.. she was so totally enjoying arjuhi's verbal firing.. 
sahi kaha tha karan ne.. arohi ko dekhkar arjun ka toh raakh bhi nahi bacha.. "tumhe tumhari biwi hot nahi lagti hai!! bilkul bhi nahi.. "πŸ˜† luv it when arohi goes on the offensive..πŸ‘πŸΌluved her dance.. very sexy.."shaayad unhe tumhari biwi hot lag jaye" arjun's horror struck face.. wow.. luved arjun's jealous mode.. kya reactions the yaar.. he needed a table and a shefali to support him from stumbling.. πŸ€£ awesome.. finally he brought his wife home kicking and screaming..πŸ˜‰
normally arjun can hide his feelings well.. but aaj toh he didnt even try.. and the best part is only arohi has that effect on him.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†u know these two keep saying they are here for revenge.. but they are only improving their husband-wife relationship with their nok-jhoks..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

luved arohi's dialogues today.. jisne bhi likha hai.. usko πŸ‘.⭐️
"mera haath chodo pagal aadmi.." "tumhe kisine order diya hai mujpe order chalane keliye.." "patni-utpeedan ke liye andar karvadungi.. " " zulm karoge kaise,... jaise abhi vahan karne vale the!!?" 
"suniye.. aap toh vaise hi khote hi lagte hain ji"
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

luved it when both of them tried to get away from dadi and her SR plans!! howling mad!!
"sone wale kapde nahi puttar.. suhaag raat vale kapde.." aisi dadi sab ko mile..😎
itna mat haso arjun.. abhi sherwani mein khotta lagega..πŸ˜†
finally arjun ne apni biwi ko dekhna band kiya aur kuch dialogues bole.. πŸ˜›
"daddi!! sherwani!! ghar pe.. khotta lagunga main!!🀣
love Karan's punjabi and his way of saying daddi.... ok 2 min arjun-drooling..
anyways.. πŸ€”
arre waah.. yeh dadi bhi shaayari karne lagi..πŸ˜›
"aaj toh apne pati se acche se baat karle
kal chahe kuch bhi karle.."πŸ˜†

finally mangalsutra and sindoor..
she looked so pretty

arjun ke expressions.. too gud
"mere aur is pagal kudi ka kuch nahi hone vala hai" πŸ˜†
daddi is too funny .. 
badi jaldi hai darwaza band karne ki.. "
tokna shagun hota hai..🀣🀣

bechara arjun.. darwaza band hone ke baad.. woh darwaze ko is tarah se dekh raha tha jaise usse zoo ke pinjre mein umr kaid ki saza mil gayi ho.. arre arjun.. apni biwi se kyun dar rahe ho.. ya phir kahin tum apni nayi naveli dulhan se sharma toh nahi rahe ho!!?!?🀣🀣🀣🀣

arjun ka vocabulary badtha hi jaa raha hai - stupid, sumo-wrestler, 
satki hui ladki.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
and yay arjun's deep voice is back.. he scared the living daylights out of her..and me.. 
shaadi hume ek doosre ke upar sare hak deti hai..exactly arohi.. khud hi phas gayi na..πŸ˜‰
somehow the BG music wasn't keeping the scene serious.. i was actually breaking into giggles..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
uff yeh line mere kaam ki..?!!? wat was tht?? didnt understand tht.. someone help..
he seemed so sweet when he said.. just not my type..
bed bohot comfy hai.. aaogi nahi.. πŸ˜†
yay arjun got his bed bak.. but bechari arohi ke liye couch bhi nahi tha.. kya arjun.. is tarah se bed dekha, chad ke sogaye.. usse thodi jagah hi de dete..
she did such a gud job of messing his room up..but it occured to me rite there that dadi will not see it from Aro's POV.. and i was rite.. ab toh dadi manegi bhi nahi ki these two shud split up.. thanks dadi, roz kamre ko bahar se band kardo.. hamari bhi yahi iccha hai..

"police walon ki ladki hun.. bahar toh nahi.. ek din andar zaroor karvadungi.. aur chodne bhi aaongi..🀣
mere hi ghar mein mera band bajaogi🀣
tum itne dumb ho na.. tumhe kayi saare words ka matlab nahi pata hoga"🀣

i thought arohi shudn't have let arjun know that dadi is turning out to be her weak pt. vaise hi arjun usse itni acchi tarah se jaanta hai.. yeh ek pt. bhi uske haath de diya..πŸ˜•

luved it when both of them took dadi's aashirwad at the same time.πŸ˜ƒ
dadi inhe kadr ka matlab nahi pata hoga.. aap plz samjhayiye naπŸ˜†

it was funny when dadi was talking abt muh-dikhayi and kumud ka toh muh dikh bhi nahi raha tha  (facepack jo lagaya tha) πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

after this.. i was a bit apprehensive abt watching .. so didnt want arohi to mess this party .. i luv the relationship she and dadi are sharing.. and dadi is her only support in the family until rashi shows up.. but u gotta give arjun credit.. he knows his wife so well.. πŸ˜ƒwhat buttons to push.. he pretty much gave her a list of ideas as to how to muck this up.. "hippy banke aaogi hamare party mein!?!"πŸ˜† aur hamari bholi bhali arohi....badla lene ke chakkar mein khud badal gayi.. πŸ˜•
i am loathing arjun's mom more and more.. what woman... u r waiting outside his room to find out whats up.. 😲naye couple ko thoda privacy dena tho dur.. u r putting stupid ideas in arjun's brain. and hamara don wala arjun toh gayab hi hogaya.. not liking this arjun much.. apni mom ke bakwaas ideas ko execute kiye jaa raha hai.. badla lena hai toh don style mein lo yaar..

luved arjun's running commentary and arohi's actions in tandem...πŸ˜‰

my heart went out to arohi's mom today.. and luv u dadi πŸ€— for visiting the Ahlus instead of just ringing them up.. consoling the distraught mother over her daughter's predicament..πŸ‘..πŸ‘πŸΌ
i really hope dadi's lone hope of uniting arjun arohi is soon joined by DJ.. ofcourse we the viewers also want that.. although dadi is pushing her luck when she said "mera puttar arjun, kitna changa hai.."πŸ‘ but sach hi kaha hai ki.. "waqt hi batayega, pyar jeetega ya nafrat"πŸ‘ i felt bad for Amrit that she can't happily go meet Arohi.. 😭but after the party i was thinking thank god her family didnt show up.. they would have been equally shocked and embarressed by her behavior... i think after all this.. both arjun and arohi would have equally damaged the families and will have to put in equal effort to make it up to each other .. but yay that means arohi will forgive arjun faster.. πŸ˜‰ 

shefali and aro's convo was hilarious.. all the insults she stacked up.. by god.. kitni badmaash hai yeh kudi..πŸ˜† 

mein tumhare bacchon ki maa nahi hun jo aji sunti ho keh rahe ho πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

arjun looked hot in his blk kurta.. (away to arjun-dreamland)
and brought back abruptly by aro's new avatar..
all i can say abt aro's new avatar.. singhanias ki nayi item girl.. love sex aur dhoka darling πŸ€£πŸ˜² and arjun ke stupid plan ke liye toh mein πŸ˜‘ 
bechari dadi, felt bad for her.. arjun arohi ke ladayi mein.. unki hopes pe tsunami beh gaya.. πŸ˜†

for me the episode ended in gloom.. i am waiting for dadi's explosion on monday.. will she understand arjun arohi's tiff and take arohi's behavior in light spirit or will arjun's plan be successful.. more nail biting over the wkend.. 
haye.. ab kya hoga!!!!πŸ˜•

waiting for the rest of u . i couldnt wait till tomorrow to pour out my heart.. yeh arohi se kya hogaya..!! ARRRJUUNNN!!!
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago

Finally 12.30 am and I am able to write phew.

Watched the epi and had mixed feelings abt it.  May be because I expected something more from a mahaepisode,  something that might add up to the storyline, but it was a funfilled and entertaining epi.  The end was promising again , the determined efforts of arjuhi to show each other down will actually make  dadi  to jump  onto her next plan and she might  decide to send them off sooner than she had thought. 

First scene - arjuhi's actions and reactions,  dialouges,  shef's becoming sandwich and arohi's dance and arjun's shock and jealousy - very well enacted πŸ‘πŸΌ . But didnot like what the other girl was doing , was that dance ??πŸ€”.    Arohi's dance was good. Kritz fab job here πŸ‘.   I wish she had her heels on in the dance though 😳 .  I like how arohi is not giving into arjuns dhamkis.  He would have just sat there in the club, but since she came there his mind started to work πŸ˜† whom are you fooling buddy admit that her presence affects you so much that you get into teasing mode immediately. 😳. 

Dadi's intervention is proving fruitful,  both of them are slowly cooling off ,  a week more maybe they wont even remember that they should fight.   loved the dialouges here πŸ˜† but finally both had to give in,  ghar mein badon ka hona bahut jaroori hai. πŸ˜›

Dadi telling arohi that time will tell how you are going to feel towards each otherπŸ‘πŸΌ.   Arohi was looking very pretty in the bridal wear again 😳.  aur arjun πŸ˜†  'na na karte kaam jo bole kar aaye '... hero enters just like how dadi asked him to πŸ˜† to itna mana kyun kar raha tha pehle.    Dadi is naughtier than anyone else in this show πŸ‘ loved how she comes back to stop him, another shagun is a bahana,  she knows he will try to flee so wanted to make sure they stay in πŸ˜†. loved all her lines.   

Next scene well scripted , directed and enacted. KMH charm is full in here in this scene, not because it is an SR scene but because it was a moment of closeness to both of them even if it was out of spite.  They did not overdo it ,  it was very well done.   Expressions to dialouges to chemistry everything perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ.   I loved how she said ' you  wont be able to touch her soul'  and the expression she had then, followed by arjun's lines about 'itne kareeb hoon to ' πŸ‘πŸΌ again didnot overdo  πŸ‘πŸΌ.  Karan Kritika fab job πŸ‘.    Loved how he took the bed this time and again teased her ,  didnt he take the couch yday, so it is her turn to give up now, good πŸ˜† .  caution arjun in the process of teasing her with romance you may actually  fall for it and in a big wayπŸ˜›.  

muhdikhayi rasam was bound to be a flop ,  and I think this time dadi will quicken her plans than wait for few more days to send them on honeymoon,  the sooner they are together on their own the better.    Kritz was fab again in the muh dikhayi scene, loved the entry with 'dishkyaan' πŸ˜† and then her attitude, dance and list of phrases for the guests  πŸ˜†.  shefu dear just the way u are helping aro the same way just tell her that chiku was a liar and arjun saved him and make her remember the moments spent and  then  tell arjun to remember arohi's innocence and sweetness and ask him to put 2+2 together and think if aro is capable of hurting anyone. 

Arjun aka don bhai :  what are you doing,  this is not your stlye of revenge ,  and if you know arohi so well  then how can you think  that she can hurt raashi.  Its time for you too  to rewind all the sweet moments spent before. 

I dont remember kutumb or anything when I hear the tune here but still am not liking the kutumb bg on arjuhi fight scenes, it is taking away the flavour from the scenes. 

overall good episode like I said  I expected it to move the story forward ,  but this was more for arjuhi and their  teases plus a reason for dadi's next action.  Ahlu's scene was nice,  I am glad they chose only dadu and her mom for that scene πŸ‘ Karan  and kritz were fab as usual in all the scenes. 
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
edited***  πŸ˜‰

Donno How To Start πŸ€” Yesterday's Epi Was Damn Good ......My RATING Is 1000/10 πŸ˜†
Arjun And Arohi Just Stoled The Show πŸ‘ They Act Superbly And They Deserve To Be Congratulate πŸ‘ 
Had Very Mixed Fellings About It ....Was Not Disappointed At All Coz Every Bit Of The Episode Was A Treat For Me ......A Weekend Gift For All Of Us πŸ€— And I Think That We Really Need It πŸ˜† 
The First Scene Of The Club Dance And All ........Very Well Played ...When Both Were Jealous To See Each Other With Someone Else Was Superb πŸ˜‰ Love The Dilogues When 
Arohi Said " I am Here For The Same Thing As You Arjun " And He Gets Sacred " What Do You Mean The Same Thing ? " ( Coz He Was SAYING ThAT He Was Gonna Spend The Whole Night With A Girl Soo πŸ˜†)  Shefali Was Very Funny Coz She Didn't Know In Which Side To Go πŸ˜† Then Arohi's Dance Was AMAZING πŸ˜ She Danced So Well 
Atleast Much Much Better Than The Stupid Girl Who Was Dancing With Arjun πŸ€’ It Seems Just Like She Was Jumping On The Spot πŸ€£ 
This Scene Prooved That Both Still Love Each Other And Can't Bear That Someone Else Is Taking Their Attention's  Awaay πŸ˜³
Daddi's Entry Was Again Like A Hero β­οΈ Poor Kumud .....Daddi Is Alway's Taunting Her Because Of Her Hairs πŸ˜† Just Love The Way She Was Ignoring Aro's All Mistakes And Modifying Them In Good Things .....Starting With The Scene She Bring Aro Downstair And Did Her Pooja And All .......She Asks Aro To Kick The "Potli" Of Rice And Arohi Kick It With Her Full Strengh In The Whole House Like A Football Ball πŸ€£ And Arjun Dodged It Narrowly He Was Like 
Whenever dadi comes ..i feel Very  relieved πŸ˜Š
The Suhag Raat Scene : Both Were Looking Stunning ...The Agrresive And Possessive Arjun Toward Arohi Was Too Good  πŸ‘πŸΌ Loved Their Expressions There πŸ‘
Arjun Was Shoo Cute Teasing Arohi Agaain And Again πŸ˜³
-The Last Scene Of The " Mu Dikhayi  " Was  Hilarious ....Starting WITH The Awesome Entry Of Our Princess Arohi And In The Background "Dishkiaaaan ...Diskiyaaan " ...Can't Stop Laughing After This πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Aro's Dilogue About The Aunties Were Hilarious πŸ€£
Arjun Know Arohi More Than Everybody And This Was PROOVED Yestedaay Agaain .......The Scene Was Great 

Hope That After All This Biji Send Arjun-Arohi In Honeymoon Quickly πŸ€—
Overall It Was A Great , Fantastic , Magical , Funny And Awesome Episode 
Thanks To Ekta Kapoor For This Gift For Us πŸ‘
                                                            β€οΈMaria❀️
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 years ago
Reserved but can edit tommorow.
yesterday epi was excellent.i liked it for many reasons.wan to share some of these with u all. 
 frm alot of epi i was not liking arohi behaviour n all. i really hated her frm many epi but yesterday epi made me to luv her innocence again. she is very sweet. she is lyk a kid n a very naughty one.i know her behaviour with arjun n for arjun luv was very disappointing one but her characterization is not of a mature gal. she luv her family a lot n she sacrificed her luv for his family. we cannot deny she luv arjun a lot but we had prob why she is not showing it.she cannot ignore her family for her luv when she herself is not confident abt arjun. she has no reason not to trust gouri. none helped her to clarify arjun image except arjun before rashi incident. her family is her priority. she did not luv cheeku but for her family she ws sacrificing her whole life.if she can do this for her family then neglecting arjun luv is not a big thing.luv giv us strength to fight with all difficulties but luv with a lot of doubts n misunderstandings is very weak. arohi  dont know herself . she dont know what is her happiness? she does not wan to go in depth. she judge everything with outer looks.
                      i luved arjun  in d scene where he told to his so called mom abt arohi. i must say he know arohi more than enough. now i m very sure he called arohi n his family only bcoz he wanted that arohi came in his home. he was smiling in that party only bcoz he had won. he knew that after listening all the stuff arohi will come to his home to take revenge. he is in luv with fighting with arohi so much. he is helping arohi to giv her innocence back.his mind work in evil things but in naughty things arohi do much better. in monday epi we will see it with proof.i luv the jealousy part too. i hav o words to praise arohi trick to make arjun feel jealous. after it nothing was left for arjun to giv reply. arjun is very possesive for arohi. luv ho hate ho ya revenge he cannot share arohi with anyone.the same thing is with arohi. in suhaag raat scene i was expecting some romantic scene but their fights r neverending. tom n jerry fights r nothing before them. arjun needs to learn some moral guts. poor arohi had to sleep on ground. 
   in d last part arhi was looking hot. i lued her words which she used for onld ladies. arohi is very good at giving abusive words. i really learnt so many frm her-vaahiyat, gadhe,double gadhe n all. 
     now a days karan is looking extra hot splly after shaadi segment. lagta hai usne jhoot mhoot ki shaadi ko sach hi maan liya hai aur khushi ke kaaran nikhar pe nikhaar aata jaa raha hai. i really luv karan. he is looking super super super super hot. i really cannot sleep well due to karan killer looks. 
    waiting to see romantic scene btw arjuhi. 
Edited by tanu111a - 13 years ago
hi people... 😊
Omgggg wat to say bou todaes maha episode... V nyc, superb, fantabulous, awesome.....etc etc....πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
ok so todaes epi started wid both shefali's n arohi's convo..arohi decided to go out on her 'suhagraat' lolz... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arjun trying to make arohi jealous by dancing wid d other girl.. πŸ˜‰ nauhgty arjun.. πŸ˜‰
"Pard parda haan parda parda humse kaisa parda.." πŸ˜ƒ
Ahaaa he came to say hello to shefali ..n hug her..n arohi is jealous.... Oo arohi kaise shefali ko khichti hai n say tu uski side le rai hai...
"tum kya samjhte ho ki mein hot nai hun" ..πŸ˜†
Now starts tit for tat... Ab arohi tries to make arjun jealous.. πŸ˜‰
Ab toh arjun is so jealous dat ki woh arohi ko khichke ghar le aata hai...
Omg now starts more fun n der sweet takraar...😳
Bijji, arohi n arjun's convo ... Superbbb
Arohi : yeh tog waise bhi khota lagta hai..
Bijji : kam se kam aaj toh dhang se baat kar biwi ki tarah..
Arohi : "sunoji , aap toh waise bhi khote lagte ho".... Roflllllll🀣

Both of dem in one room n door closed.. πŸ˜‰  😳😳ahaha bijji waise bara sai kaam kar rai hai....πŸ˜†
Both of dem r looking awesomeeeeee....πŸ€—
Den comes some cute takraar between arjun n arohi...
naughty arjun .."humari shaadi hui hai na , toh mere tum par hakk hai, tumhari chunni kichne ka.." haha lolzzzz.... πŸ˜ƒ 😳😳😳
dat whole scene was v nyc... Vvv nyc.. πŸ˜‰ bt i got scared lolzzz... 😊
After dat der is arohis face showing function according to shefali πŸ˜‰ i mean "face dikhai"... πŸ˜†
Arjun plays a game wid arohi..n aaww arohi uski game /plan me fas jati hai...n she do opposite n wear western clothes... I liked d part when he says ab woh neclace faekegi , fir idhar udhar dekhegi ki koi dekh toh nai raha n fir necklace ko rakh legi.... 😊😊

Bijji, arohi's mom n daddu's convo ..cool...
Shefali cums to arohi wid all her things.. Shefali's n arohi's convo..awesome..

Shefali : ye face watching funtion kyu hota hai
Arohi : jab ghar ke log tv dekh ke bore ho jate hai toh aajate hai dusron ke ghar dekhne..jaise koi alien utar ke aa gaya ho..
Shefali : ye sab alien ko dekhne aate hai... LolzzzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha she is helping out arohi in deciding few names of old women.. Buriya, maachis ki bujhi hui tilli lolzz..

last part was awesome... arohi looked hot... haaahhhaaa dance bi tha......

overall v nyc episodeeeeeee.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
Edited by shivanimalhotra - 13 years ago
Res ... Anyone know when todays episode will be uploaded on YouTube?  It's still not up!

-edited-

What a MINDBLOWING episode it was! 😳😳😳 It was filled with masti, mazaak, and romance ☺️ Even though the SR technically didn't happen, it reached higher than my expectations! I like died every second Arjun pulled Arohi closer to him πŸ€ͺ😳😳 And even after soo many attempts, Arohi couldn't stop the honeymoon plans from happening πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
Well, in the beginning, it was interesting too to see them two tease each other! Haww ... and when Arjun got jealous cuz she was dancing with the other guys 🀣 Why can't these two just say that they love each other cuz they know they do!
I liked how Arjun predicted what Arohi was doing every second .. he knows her soo well 😍 And they've only been married for 2 days!
Though Kritika had a very funky look which was okk, I still think she acted great. Lots of changes in her character and she plays it all well.
Karan and Kritika's performance was fab πŸ‘ But Kritika stole the show
And for those who were complaining that there wasn't enough ArjuHi scenes, well todays maha episode doesn't give you a reason to complain
Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 13 years ago