Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

Raval : The Appearance place of Srimati Radhika (Page 4)

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bluebird10

thanks i have not idea about this.

Welcome Bluebird I hope u have some idea now

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

OMG!! Chalhov..............Thanks a lot dear for all your efforts Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Loved the whole detailed descriptions about Radharani......!! Once i sat in.....i just wanted to read more and more. And even the place Raval is mentioned in between, not much, but yes it is mentioned. But so much detailed information about Shrimati Radharani, and that too you have bought in one page for all of us, was truly beautiful to read!

Hopefully the CV's have taken much efforts as well to do research (as they are claimingWink) if they have then Clap Star

Thanks a lot again Hug Okay you dont deserve one hug.........but many many hugs for bringing this to us. Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

Sia welcome and thanks for the many hugs and same to u for  the overwhelming response. when I started reading it I just could not stop and went to all the sublinks and read the story so also posted that part  which would interest some I was reading the fascinating  story and the way there r so many substories in the Radha Krishna eternal love story and the spirituality and the significance of the places.I wanted to share this information with all of u in the forum.U may get so many ideas and story tracks for ur FF from here.Big smile

Edited by chalhov - 23 January 2011 at 9:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakDevika.sia_lovelyNeerjaa

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEVIKA8

thanks dear....  Tongue never heard of this...

Devika welcome very interesting  to read it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

Thank you Chalhov for the comprehensive research you have shown here. So much of our valuable history we know nothing about or have forgotten. Thanks for the Internet and forum members like you, misti, gardes, we can learn so much about our rich culture.

Loved the post!!!! Hug

Misti, never mind if Chalhov has made it easier for CVs, at least they should try and use it and ensure they are accurate in whatever they portray, na??? LOL

Thats true...........Chalhov do continue on your excellent work.LOLWink

Edited by misti73 - 23 January 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovchipakDevika.Neerjaa

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

OMG!! Chalhov..............Thanks a lot dear for all your efforts Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Loved the whole detailed descriptions about Radharani......!! Once i sat in.....i just wanted to read more and more. And even the place Raval is mentioned in between, not much, but yes it is mentioned. But so much detailed information about Shrimati Radharani, and that too you have bought in one page for all of us, was truly beautiful to read!

Hopefully the CV's have taken much efforts as well to do research (as they are claimingWink) if they have then Clap Star

Thanks a lot again Hug Okay you dont deserve one hug.........but many many hugs for bringing this to us. Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

Sia welcome and thanks for the many hugs and same to u for  the overwhelming response. when I started reading it I just could not stop and went to all the sublinks and read the story so also posted that part  which would interest some I was reading the fascinating  story and the way there r so many substories in the Radha Krishna eternal love story and the spirituality and the significance of the places.I wanted to share this information with all of u in the forum.U may get so many ideas and story tracks for ur FF from here.Big smile

Ah true....true......Wink....Thanku!! Another loads of hugs for you.......HugHug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

PutijaChalhov

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks Chalhov for sharing this info.. getting more and more excited to see CB! Wink

PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chalhov

Ah true....true......Wink....Thanku!! Another loads of hugs for you.......HugHug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

welcome and thanks for the hugs
PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Thanks Chalhov for sharing this info.. getting more and more excited to see CB! Wink

welcome  ashna26 and I am also waiting for CB2

Go to top