MAAN KI GEET...KISISE BHI NAHI DARTI - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by cutie28oct

jinki seek se himmat bhadi thi aakhir me uniko chaata marne ki himmat ki  jab use galat lagatho. i like your post. samaj gayi main ye story.

smarty πŸ˜‰
Superb  job....Geet has come a long way. thanks for sharing.
Awesome postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...........Maan always wanted and taught Geet to be independent stand up for her rights, justice, punish the guilty, not to let others' take her life decisions initially as a stranger then as her boss then as her friend and now as her soulmate and Geet like a sincere student has always listened to him and gone even beyond his expectations...........we can see such a sea change in Geet from Geet Handa to Geet hui sabse parayi to now Geet hui Maan ki Maan ki Geet Maan ki Mishti😊😊😊😊😊................i love the way u have illustrated the story with pics❀️..................on a lighter note r u trying to show that Maan ki shiksha usi pe baari pad gayi hai yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...............use kya pata tha ki uski diyi gayi theory lessons uski Sherni usipe practice karne wali haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sptrno

Awesome postπŸ‘...........Maan always wanted and taught Geet to be independent stand up for her rights, justice, punish the guilty, not to let others' take her life decisions initially as a stranger then as her boss then as her friend and now as her soulmate and Geet like a sincere student has always listened to him and gone even beyond his expectations...........we can see such a sea change in Geet from Geet Handa to Geet hui sabse parayi to now Geet hui Maan ki Maan ki Geet Maan ki Mishti😊................i love the way u have illustrated the story with pics❀️..................on a lighter note r u trying to show that Maan ki shiksha usi pe baari pad gayi hai yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...............use kya pata tha ki uski diyi gayi theory lessons uski Sherni usipe practice karne wali haiπŸ˜†

so true i mean.........i want to convey the sameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........u got my point πŸ˜‰

haan ji humari geet to sherni hai
loved it very much

Awesome, Mindblowing, Superb............ PostπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ 

amazing post.................
superbbbbbbbbbbbbbb posttttttttt
Posted: 12 years ago
well geet ki himmat hai maan ...
aur jab maan aya tab usme himmat aa gaye and she can fight wid anyone noew...
Posted: 12 years ago
Excelent
Wonder full
GREAT WORK