Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

::DeFyInG ThE OddS::(Monaya OS) (Page 3)

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

OH MY GOD! Shocked  Yashi that was.... Clap Clap Clap  Now words simply... Heart  I mean u wrote it all soo casually that i cud easily picturize Mohit Sanaya in it.. Embarrassed Wonder whats wrong with poor Mohit.. Ouch  I loved loved how Sanaya reacted to him... Clap Embarrassed  Loved how she understood his pain and talked to him , showing that he is ALWAYS there fot her BABY! Blushing LOL

awwwwww sumiHug *hugs* thnkuuu sooooo much for this heart-warming reply sweethrt! m so glad that u liked it...really n rather relieved as well coz I was too scared to post something on MS.but reading ur reply I feel so relaxed.I m working on d next prt will try 2 post it soon. but before that just wanna hug u for all this encouragementHug...it really means soo much 4 me !!muawhhhh...Heart

Edited by princessyashika - 23 January 2011 at 10:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashazmohit

oh vat happened to mohitShockedy he is behaving like this
n it vas awesome
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon
n write more on monayaClap

awww thnx sooo much dear for reading and replying on the OSEmbarrassed...it really feels so encouraging n fulfilling.I am so happy that u liked it...n as for mohit I know yr even i cant c him like dat.But i think dats d catch...as I said "Guys have their own moments of vulnerability when in a love relationship". read the next prt 4 datWink

..Enchanteur..

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

hey malu wanna hug u for this wonderful OS and ur first monaya OS Embarrassed seriously loved this part it was so beautiful but can't see our mohit in pain Disapprove but loved monaya's understanding and sanaya's patience and caring way to understand him it was just like them u alive them here again so pure  so januable and so innocent , and loved their gesture to make each other realize how much they love Embarrassed now can't wait for next part seriously want to know why mohit was so low and how will monaya will sort it out thanks for wonderful OS u rock muahhHug

awwww aashiHug u always transfer me to my own lala land with all ur wonderful commentsLOL.n i feel that really i have done some superbly awesome jobLOL.But srsly aashi thnxxx so much for reading n replying Tongue or i shud say considering it worth a replyEmbarrassed.I m actually on cloud 9.DancingLOL
n I will try to update soon and i promise that will have loads of such monaya momentsBlushing

aashizin

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

res

Edit -

WOW, that was so beautiful ! Didn't look like as if it was your first MoNaya OS, its damn good ! You've described everything soo well ! Loved how Sanaya understood his pain, can't see Mohit all sad :(

Everytime she called him BABY [Heart] my heart skipped a beat Blushing,

Continue soon (:

thnxxx so much dear for reading and liking the OS.Embarrassed Sooo happy that u liked it n specially my new writing style...it was just experimentalLOL.But i think i wasnt that bad reading ur commentEmbarrassed. n as for sanaya calling him baby...well whenever i wrote that even i felt soooooo overwhelmedBlushing*blush*.I will try 2 post the next prt soon...pls do read that too. till then thnx a ton for all this loveHug muawhhh Heart

saniya.x

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessyashika

Originally posted by aashizin

hey malu wanna hug u for this wonderful OS and ur first monaya OS Embarrassed seriously loved this part it was so beautiful but can't see our mohit in pain Disapprove but loved monaya's understanding and sanaya's patience and caring way to understand him it was just like them u alive them here again so pure  so januable and so innocent , and loved their gesture to make each other realize how much they love Embarrassed now can't wait for next part seriously want to know why mohit was so low and how will monaya will sort it out thanks for wonderful OS u rock muahhHug

awwww aashiHug u always transfer me to my own lala land with all ur wonderful commentsLOL.n i feel that really i have done some superbly awesome jobLOL.But srsly aashi thnxxx so much for reading n replying Tongue or i shud say considering it worth a replyEmbarrassed.I m actually on cloud 9.DancingLOL
n I will try to update soon and i promise that will have loads of such monaya momentsBlushing
u replied me Cryarre don't worry khushi ke aasu ROFL don't tell me i always make u its u who always made us to go in lala land with ur wonderful posts and OS Day Dreaming seriously u always did and do awesome job ClapClap ur all updates r treat to read Embarrassed oww ur  so sweetheart Hug gosh monaya moments faint again BlushingLOL seriously can't wait Big smileHugbtw also want update of ur new FF Big smile

Malika

itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
edited my comment page 01

Malika

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Awwww yashi its simply awesomeHug u wrote it beautifuly.. Loved d way u elaborated with simplicity nd perfection..
Loved d way sanaya managed, with so much warth, love and concern.. Bt wats wrong with mohitOuch
do cont soon..

Malika

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
wow fantstic os...lovd it....san is so sweet she understand him so nicely...wanna knw wat wrong with mohit...cont soon..Tongue

Malika

Go to top