India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how many of us will sympathise?

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
 have seen some really outstanding posts on yesterdays fiasco in aa track. so how many of us will sympathise with annie when she lands  in trouble( do forget ur dislike for the actress who is playing the role, take just the character). i for one will put most of the blame on her itself..i do feel for the fact that her her virginity was taken away from her because she trusted her lover to love her as much as she loved him .if the candlelight marriage was given by the cvs to make us feel that annie thought herself to be married then it was a dumb move....why  the hurry? if they had given the track a bit more time and shown the marriage as secret one in a mandir may be the audience wud have felt more for annie. it seems only maan has been brought up with some values! annie she had no problem about lying to anybody and everybody....did she even try to find out if the elders wud support her love? being this sneaky wud give the impression that she knew that she was wrong.
i just hope if she is going to be shown as getting pregnant she shud shown as having the guts to own up her responsibility, and taking up the fight herself. don't know if the cvs will do it but i want her to give up arjun when she learns the truth and raise the child herself.but will the cvs th ink single mother too advanced a topic? 
  i really hope that the actress wud also have learned to emote the fiery dialogues that is to comeWink.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sravsseuphoric

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
well first they should replace annie if they are really planning to stick her character as maan's real sister which she doesnot deserve at all and secondly i don't sympathise with her at all it's just her foolisness the one i am worried about is just maan poor guy how much he has to handle problem and problem first geet's twisted life he was balancing now so called cheap sis's messed up god i just can't see maan as helpless bro of this annie why did cvz created her as maan's sis suddenly i mean they should have said it earlier from begining then ok but just like that younger sis came who is not at all good and maan has to suffer coz of her man this is too much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopnilasravss

maangeet4u Senior Member
maangeet4u
maangeet4u

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
if she lands in trouble it is due to her own fault  and not due to the situvation as in geet's case.so there is no need for any sympathy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sravss

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeet4u

if she lands in trouble it is due to her own fault  and not due to the situvation as in geet's case.so there is no need for any sympathy
yes right brain naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai and god missing bro's wedding for her own wedding yucks yaarAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sravss

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Annie has dug her own grave... she had no thoughts or considerations for anyone except herself. How do you come to sympathize with someone who has no empathy for anyone?

If she believes that candle light thing to be marriage then its her fault. how long does she know Arjun to begin with? How much time did she spend with him t know him? She knew he's NT's brother and she knew very well about Maan's disapproval of him!

Honestly Annie has no one to blame but herself. Arjun also kept pushing her away but she stuck on... No dignity.... no self-respect!
sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
yes, I blame Annie only n second think if they r planning Annie preg n arjun leaving then I want her's to be a strong character.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index